What's new

B'desh Seeks Enhanced Defence Cooperation With India

Lol bro, you know after india Bd match, indian supporters had to leave the ground with police protection.
I am surprised no one threw things at them, like plastic bottles or cups lol.

Im hoping that the Indian supporters must have come from India to Bangladesh to watch the match...
Forget who won or lost them match, they had to leave the stadium with police protection...:what::what:
And ur surprised no one threw things at them....:no::no:
U guys are just pathetic u know.....atleast show some respect....:hitwall:
U guys r in a dream or what? u think china will save u all and develop the country...
Why the heck would china do that? What kind of resources or potential ur country has for china to get interested????
If u put India ur neighbor, surrounding three sides of ur country, .... as a hostile country....
U guys r gonna suffer....u cannot challenge India in any sort of way...
Just remain a beneficiary:welcome: state..

Sorry. we Bangladesh being a very poor country can't afford to buy such expensive and fantastic fighters like LCA. First customers of LCA will be Singapur, USA, Russia and europe.....

Sorry. we Bangladesh being a very poor country can't afford to buy such expensive and fantastic fighters like LCA. First customers of LCA will be Singapur, USA, Russia and europe.....

don't worry .....LCA will be available to outside not before 2020...by then BD will be lot richer....BD is growing at good pace.

:rofl::rofl:....I got ur joke...ur really funny...:rofl:
I dont think India will offer any country LCA....:pop:
But i do agree with some of ur statement...like u cant afford it...:pop:
U know what.. U should ask Pakistan..they could offer JF-17 to u...
Not expensive 15-25million a piece, Would be a nice front yard ornament...:pop:

Aww, relax guys.

The article only mentions training more cadets as the enhanced defence cooperation.
Basically they learn how to fly the plane, safety,etc. Nothing sensitive is gonna exchange hand.

Even a week back an indian and a sri lankan cadet got cert from us.

Air Force certificate giving ceremony held

Basically i see this as a sybolic sign, thats all.

Why not ... are you not aware of the fact that Mamta Banarjee has said that Bangladesh is at the border of Pakistan!!! :cheesy: :rofl:

Bangladesh on Pakistan border: Mamata
This lady has some serious mental issues and i think she is also going to paint blue whole kolkata,seriously everything blue!!wonder what weeds she smokes...god bless our WB dadas...wait our SHW can outperform her in any given day :P

Makes no sense,what Pakistan has to do with that.They are thousand miles away from BD ,unless Indians make some super tank that can fly:cheesy:

then BD should buy some Chinese tank to counter any threat from her neighbour..
now does it make any sense ??:lol::lol::lol:

:china:

Why do BD guys want to stone the Indian supporters, have they committed adultery?

The thread title taken from the Indian media report can be misleading. Appears the report header itself was mischievous. BD is sending officers to Indian Staff College and other military institutions. Similarly India sends officers to ours. We have similar arrangement with many other nations like China, Pakistan, USA, UK, Australia - to name only a few. We are now having such cooperation with France also. IAF Chief is simply seeking to enhance this cooperation. That's all.

It doesn't matter what these Bangladeshis on PDF say.

They don't represent Bengali Muslim. We saw it during the India-Pakistan match they were very pro-India. Bengalis on this forum are ultra-religious people who believe 1971 shouldn't have happended and regret their own country's creation.

Most of the Bangladeshis I've met have very positive opinion of India. They are very far from anti-India. Now let these people cry.

I don't see anything new here. Such exchanges have been taking place for as long as I know. Why the big fuss?!

Im hoping that the Indian supporters must have come from India to Bangladesh to watch the match...
Forget who won or lost them match, they had to leave the stadium with police protection...:what::what:
And ur surprised no one threw things at them....:no::no:
U guys are just pathetic u know.....atleast show some respect....:hitwall:
U guys r in a dream or what? u think china will save u all and develop the country...
Why the heck would china do that? What kind of resources or potential ur country has for china to get interested????
If u put India ur neighbor, surrounding three sides of ur country, .... as a hostile country....
U guys r gonna suffer....u cannot challenge India in any sort of way...
Just remain a beneficiary:welcome: state..

What do you mean? it has nothing to do with extreme hatred for India. Thats how grounds are in general. I remember i went to watch a baseball in boston, i am a toronto bluejays fan....me and 2 of my buddies were only the 3 guys wearing a bluejays jersey...we ended up winning the game but we had beer cups thrown at us and bottles, we still didn't stop $hit talking....mind you lol...its sport it has nothing to do with hatred....I say the crowd in Bangladesh are much more civil....i take it you have never watched a game live.

Why do BD guys want to stone the Indian supporters, have they committed adultery?

talk about making a mountain of a mole hill!

:rofl::rofl:....I got ur joke...ur really funny...:rofl:
I dont think India will offer any country LCA....:pop:
But i do agree with some of ur statement...like u cant afford it...:pop:
U know what.. U should ask Pakistan..they could offer JF-17 to u...
Not expensive 15-25million a piece, Would be a nice front yard ornament...:pop:

no bro, we want lca, its the raptor killa...lca india's first indigenous pride with everything foreign

Actually defense coop may not be bad, our people will be able to collect information on India. More information is always good.

Actually defense coop may not be bad, our people will be able to collect information on India. More information is always good.

Only thing Bangladesh will ever get more out of India is dalali.

Back
Top Bottom