What's new

BD youths hack 56 Indian sites protesting boarder killings

funny thing about hackers in our sub-continent.....they use those big and small case letters in their sentences......

''we have hacked you yo...! your cyber security shall be destroyed....! bwahahaha! ''

if our people gotta hack, at least hack things of value........even for Pakistani hackers, i'd say the only thing our people hacked that was worthy was AIPAC; maybe a few other indian ministry sites. Thousands of All they do is run a few scripts and re-route links to different pages.

the Chinese are the ones who are actual PROS when it comes to hacking websites and secure servers that actually MATTER

funny thing about hackers in our sub-continent.....they use those big and small case letters in their sentences......

''we have hacked you yo...! your cyber security shall be destroyed....! bwahahaha! ''

if our people gotta hack, at least hack things of value........even for Pakistani hackers, i'd say the only thing our people hacked that was worthy was AIPAC; maybe a few other indian ministry sites. All they do is run a few scripts and re-route links to different pages.

the Chinese are the ones who are actual PROS when it comes to hacking websites and secure servers that actually MATTER

top notch hackers are recruited by the government and big software firms, basically you get paid top notch dollars to hack.

yes....finding and diagnosing loopholes and weaknesses in the security of servers/databases

so an illegal's punishment is death? shooting an illegal is unconstitutional for a 'democracy' , they should be deported or be properly prosecuted. i am sure gandhi would have applauded the killings of illegals.

Democracy and constitutional rights is reserved only for Indians..Not for pole vaulters from Bangladesh.:rolleyes:

Democracy and constitutional rights is reserved only for Indians..Not for pole vaulters from Bangladesh.:rolleyes:

Pole-Vault--18910.jpg

I was watching a talk show the other night. A lady professor of Political Science from Jahangir Nagar University was saying that in border BSF kills BD civilians while BGB dont. What made them so reactive, that was she wondering. I dont know whether she was suggesting BGB to kill Indian civilians in response. Whats your thought guys?

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

There is no immigration, so there is no question of stopping.

India has a fear of disintegration. It is probably one of the most unnaturals union in the world. Each Indian will tell you ' I am Indian first', I mean I never hear that in USA like 'I am an American first.' They have insurgency crawling all over, hence the need to indoctrinate the populationin in 'I am Indian first' line of thinking.

On topic:

This shooting policy is probably formulated after the Israeli policy. The killings were unheard of in the 90's. The Indians-Israeli relation went gaga in the late 90's. I guess the Indians belive that it is from the Israelis, so this is like holy grail.

India has a fear of disintegration. It is probably one of the most unnaturals union in the world. Each Indian will tell you ' I am Indian first', I mean I never hear that in USA like 'I am an American first.' They have insurgency crawling all over, hence the need to indoctrinate the populationin in 'I am Indian first' line of thinking.

Then what else the Americans say when they chant GBA all over a mug of beer ?

We say we are Indian , because we are in fact Indian. Duh.

Unlike most Muslims for whom Mecca comes first in priority over their nationality, for us Indians, the nation comes first.

BSF do NOT protest the Indian DRAG DEALERs from entering Bangladesh ILLEGALLY. Because they GOT handsome amount of "BAKHRA". SHAME on you guys who are supporting the ILLEGAL KILLING by BSF. YES, KILLING is ILLEGAL, so is the DRAG DEALING.

Good thing, we can now release our frustration on internet and feel happy. Better than killing people.

Phensedyl factories across the border

Friday, 09 December 2011

Trafficking of Phensedyl from across the border has become too alarming to ignore. For this reason, the deputy director of BGB during a joint meeting with the Indian side on December 12-15, is likely to urge India to conduct joint drives as per the agreement reached between the two countries to stop illicit drug trafficking. Sources in the BGB said the authorities are keeping a close watch on people associated with the smuggling syndicates and are working as carriers of smuggled goods. Phensedyl was once widely prescribed as a cough syrup but, since it is also a potential source of intoxication, Indian drug traders have been viewing it as a lucrative financial commodity. As a result, many boys and girls have become involved in the trade and drug dealers are currently using women and children to collect, hoard and distribute Phensedyl at different spots on our side of the border.
An intelligence agency has already identified 30 Phensedyl factories located in the border areas of India and has even given a list of the factories with names of owners to the Indian authorities. It is said Indian businessmen have set up at least 2,000 factories in the border areas of Assam and West Bengal where Phensedyl is produced in large quantities.

In collaboration with Bangladeshi criminals, thousands of bottles of the intoxicant are smuggled into Bangladesh where these smuggled bottles are kept in warehouses and thatched cottages close to the border before being sent on to various distribution points. The syndicates of drug smugglers in both countries are so cooperative with each other that transactions are generally made through hundi. Drugs such as Phensedyl are a main cause of moral decay. Newly intensified drives by the narcotics department in the border areas are, therefore, essential if Bangladesh is to check the inflow of Phensedyl. The reason for its smuggling into Bangladesh is simple – the market here is very lucrative and can be sustained and enlarged with the help of a nexus of drug peddlers. But as drug addiction has too strong a relationship with crime, drug users often work as snatchers and robbers to pay for the drugs they need to satisfy their addiction.

Given that backdrop it is hoped that the meeting between the border personnel of both the countries that is to take place soon will succeed in taking tangible steps to stem this damaging trade.

Phensedyl factories across the border

Though the number of capture may seem gargantuan to you but in reality it is only a negligible sum comparing to the drug being shipped to Bangladesh from India. (Not every single drag dealer can make BSF happy according to their demand of "Bokhra" ;) )

Anyway, it seems you support killing unarmed civilians. You really are BRAVE. Jay HIND !!!

Back
Top Bottom