What's new

BD to send 10,000 workers to Macau every year

I can understand Indians burning of jealousy since Chinese won't allow you guys in to ruin
their country. You can cry all you want. :china::coffee:

people are jealous of a country which is equivalent to god aka USA, not which is equivalent to dog aka Bangladesh:P......

Do you really live in Israel? Those racist people accepted you?strange!

Racist will accept racist off course. No surprise there, but I am pretty sure that he is also classed as a second class citizen in Israel thanks to his skin color.

Some muslims can't Sacrifice cow Openly and they brag to us that they live in better positions than bangladeshi muslims! LoL, last time a hindu king punished a muslim for sacrificing cow in Bangladesh 600 years ago!

You will find some of these so called indians "muslims" absent in threads where their Hindu
countrymen openly bash Islam and muslims and badmouth our forefathers for accepting islam.
They have so much freedom there that they can't even raise their voice in internet in fear of
hindutva terrorist. :lol:

Racist will accept racist off course. No surprise there, but I am pretty sure that he is also classed as a second class citizen in Israel thanks to his skin color.

You will find some of these so called indians "muslims" absent in threads where their Hindu
countrymen openly bash Islam and muslims and badmouth our forefathers for accepting islam.
They have so much freedom there that they can't even raise their voice in internet in fear of
hindutva terrorist. :lol:

i think you live in the 18th century thats just what i can say......poor idiot....i feel pity for you....i know bangladesh is very under developed..

people are jealous of a country which is equivalent to god aka USA, not which is equivalent to dog aka Bangladesh:P......

The real dog is Israel that suck the balls of bull dog USA. And what should we call the people
sucking up to this dog israel?:P

Lets forget about some indian domesticated muslims! Our brothers in Srinagar are still not tamed like them! May Allah grant them freedom Søon, Amin!

Lets forget about some indian domesticated muslims! Our brothers in Srinagar are still not tamed like them! May Allah grant them freedom Søon, Amin!

they are very much free in the democratic india.....and remember, india can divide bangladesh into 3000 pieces if it wants to but we dont like to touch stray dogs you know.....:rofl:

LOL.

Indian Muslims live in fear in Hindu-India.

Gujarat 2002 ring a bell?

Im a muslim i never came across any scenario,Wat r you cooking here...?

Some muslims can't Sacrifice cow Openly and they brag to us that they live in better positions than bangladeshi muslims! LoL, last time a hindu king punished a muslim for sacrificing cow in Bangladesh 600 years ago!

600 years......?.Was their a country called bangladesh before 600 years...?.Height of mental masturbation....:rofl:

Im a muslim i never came across any scenario,Wat r you cooking here...?

600 years......?.Was their a country called bangladesh before 600...?.Height of mental masturbation....:rofl:

true said.

Mr. bdesh for 25 yrs pukis domesticated u in 1971 kill ur peoples raped ur women u came running to india oh plzzz help us they fcking us at that time ur brothers in dhaka prayed may allah grant us freedom them we will lick puckis assDick get stochom syndrom.

Domesticated "muslims" are still a minority in India. The vast overwhelming of muslims are still true
muslims just like our brothers in srinagar. And the good news is there are scholars like zakir
naik to guide them and show them the true teachings of Islam. :)

Luffy check out the thread opener in the link Happy Ramadan to all my kids! This can be only done by an indian.. And Mr. fazlu is happy with them! Let him be!

The mods closed the thread it seems. can't access it. But this falzu type don't fit into the
definition of muslim to begin with.

All minorities are safe? Minorities in BD fell from 25 % to 9 % in 60 years
God knows whether a single minority would exist after another 60 years.
Cut the crap dude. Don't try to divide our countrymen on communal lines. The British did it once, successfully but it will never happen again.
Long live India.

Hindus are bigots Period.

LOL @ the playing with statistics to "prove" that BD discriminates against Hindus.

Most of the fall was during the Pakistan era and the 1971 war when Hindus were especially targeted by the Pakistani army.

From independence in 1972 to 2000, it is true that the Hindu population fell from 13% to 9%.

Understand that BD was a devastated country in 1972 due to the 9 month long civil war that India finished. Due to the better eeconomic circumstances in India in the first few decades after independence, it is true that BD Hindus did migrate to India.

Since 2000, the proportion of Hindus in BD has stayed constant at around 9% and shows no sign of falling.

Try using logical arguments as it may enlighten you.

Back
Top Bottom