What's new

BD to send 10,000 workers to Macau every year

Lets forget about some indian domesticated muslims! Our brothers in Srinagar are still not tamed like them! May Allah grant them freedom Søon, Amin!

So you are calling other Muslims domesticated in holy month of ramzan, isn't your religion says not to judge other muslims as that would be you playing the almighty.

And do you think Indian Muslims want certificates from brain washed jamati kids with lots of hot air.

I could have framed my sentence in uglier way, but thought of giving you leeway as you are fasting and all.

people are jealous of a country which is equivalent to god aka USA, not which is equivalent to dog aka Bangladesh:P......

620 million indian practicing open defecation is definitely equivalent to street dog around the world and of course can't expect a perfect use of the word equivalent from such a dog.

620 million indian practicing open defecation is definitely equivalent to street dog around the world and of course can't expect a perfect use of the word equivalent from such a dog.

And still Bangladeshi come in hordes by braving BSF bullets to clean the shyt up from Indian streets, tell me what should we call BDs then?

So you are calling other Muslims domesticated in holy month of ramzan, isn't your religion says not to judge other muslims as that would be you playing the almighty.

And do you think Indian Muslims want certificates from brain washed jamati kids with lots of hot air.

I could have framed my sentence in uglier way, but thought of giving you leeway as you are fasting and all.

i haven't violated anything of my knowledge. At least i think so. If you have any hadith to prove me wrong you may show it here! And i will ask forgiveness! I have stated the truth! His Kashmiri muslim brothers are fighting against some people and they supporting them! Our prophet said those who are involved in nationalism among muslims are not a part of us!

i haven't violated anything of my knowledge. At least i think so. If you have any hadith to prove me wrong you may show it here! And i will ask forgiveness! I have stated the truth! His Kashmiri muslim brothers are fighting against some people and they supporting them! Our prophet said those who are involved in nationalism among muslims are not a part of us!

You don't know a sh!t about Kashmir, so why not shut up. May be they don't to be a part of Bangladeshi jamatis, who are you to judge them.

Since you don't believe in nationalism, why do you feel uneasy when someone badmouths Bangladesh. Why not making your country sharia complaint first before pointing fingers at others.

Your ummah buddies in Pakistan helping USA to wedge war on Muslim countries, your buddies in Arab inviting Israel to attack on Iran. Your buddies in China don't let Muslims to enter mosque before they are 18 and brutally suppress even peaceful demonstration in East Turkestan who in their parlance are barbarians. So are they all domesticated as well?

Ignorance has no bound.

You don't know a sh!t about Kashmir, so why not shut up. May be they don't to be a part of Bangladeshi jamatis, who are you to judge them.

Since you don't believe in nationalism, why do you feel uneasy when someone badmouths Bangladesh. Why not making your country sharia complaint first before pointing fingers at others.

Your ummah buddies in Pakistan helping USA to wedge war on Muslim countries, your buddies in Arab inviting Israel to attack on Iran. Your buddies in China don't let Muslims to enter mosque before they are 18 and brutally suppress even peaceful demonstration in East Turkestan who in their parlance are barbarians. So are they all domesticated as well?

Ignorance has no bound.

1. Those Kashmiris i know wants to be independent. Thats enough for me! 2. I feel uneasy because patriotism is encouraged in Islam. But division among muslims on the basis of ethnicity Tribalism or nationalism is not allowed. 3. Most of the muslim leaders are hypocrite! 4. I judge them on criterias told by Prophet Muhammad 5. We will establish Sharia, getting rid of awamis is the first step, working on it! So??

1. Those Kashmiris i know wants to be independent. Thats enough for me! 2. I feel uneasy because patriotism is encouraged in Islam. But division among muslims on the basis of ethnicity Tribalism or nationalism is not allowed. 3. Most of the muslim leaders are hypocrite! 4. I judge them on criterias told by Prophet Muhammad 5. We will establish Sharia, getting rid of awamis is the first step, working on it! So??

What about you. You were giving long lecture to Ejaz, I saw you what you did in "Muslims of China" thread. :enjoy:

Once again who are you to judge? Who gave you the authority to judge? What credibility do you have, what achievement do you have under your belt except for belittling people lot older and knowledgeable than you just because you have this holier than thou attitude which is result of brainwashing.

Kashmiris want to be independent based on Kashmiriyat, they don't want to create a ummah with rohingyas and bangladeshis, since nationalism isn't supported in Islam and since India is declared dar ul islam where Muslims face no difficulty professing their religion, aren't you going against your religion by supporting their cause?

What about those Muslims in China who want to be independent as well, but you wouldn't support their cause because China is friend of your country, yet you don't support nationalism.

There is no difference in patriotism and nationalism which is just jingoistic version of patriotism and you are pretty jingoistic as well, if you go by your theory then by supporting Bangladesh which as a country is everything contrary to your version of Islam, you are just being hypocrite. Even Al Zakir and M Saint are less hypocrite than you since they do what they believe.

It's easy to blame the leaders but your leaders are just what your are, bunch of hypocrite with myopic vision.

What about you. You were giving long lecture to Ejaz, I saw you what you did in "Muslims of China" thread. :enjoy:

Yes Ejaz is a gentleman so he chose to ignore, but these self proclaimed thakedars with lot of hot air who are yet to know the pros and cons of world get on my nerve sometimes.

Yes Ejaz is a gentleman so he choose to ignore, but these self proclaimed thakedars with lot of hot air who are yet to know the pros and cons of world get on my nerve sometimes.

Nah...they are just stupid :enjoy:

As for jingoism:
jingoism_101.jpg

jingoism.jpg

:D :agree:

i have always wrote in support of chinese muslims in pdf! I have posted so many post against bashar Al assad who is an ally of china!! So your argument against me is invalid! I can judge based on my knowledge of Islam! I am not saying i am a perfect muslim, but i know who are perfect and who are not! I watch movies but i don't say its ok to watch movies in islam! My so called moderate muslims are inventing things and making it Halal in the name of Islam! Whats Dar al Islam? This was coined later after Muhammad's death! Is has nothing to do with my religion!

Nah...they are just stupid :enjoy:

As for jingoism:
jingoism_101.jpg

jingoism.jpg

:D :agree:
Whos stupid? Post number 3,4! Who brought religion here in this thread?

Back
Top Bottom