What's new

BD to send 10,000 workers to Macau every year

A big welcome to our Bangladeshi brothers. :cheers:

(And I don't know what the Indians on this thread are whining about, these are workers not immigrants.)

Bangladesh will send 10,000 male and female workers to Macau every year after imparting two months training on Cantonese and English language, sources in the Expatriate Welfare and Overseas Employment Ministry said on Saturday.

Two months training in Cantonese? :cheesy:

I know some Westerners that have been learning Chinese for several years, and they still find it hard to carry out a conversation in Mandarin, let alone Cantonese.

Though you guys should be able to get along alright using English in Macau. If the person you are talking to can't speak English, they will most likely be able to find a co-worker who can.

How??????....

Thats why each and every Mullah in my masjid is from Hyderabad, or Ahmedabad :azn:

They did mistake while opting to go to Pakistan, as altaf Hussain would agree.

We should declare amnesty towards all educated mohajir who wish to resettle in india, in fact we did give the offer to Pakistani Nobel lauriet nuclear phycist.

This "delta" is growing quicker GDP-wise than India.

That's great, more growth in Bangladesh, less economic migrants in india, all power to Bangladeshi economic growth.

LOL.

Shipbuilding and pharmaceuticals are taking off now.

Building a ship is much more complicated than a simple sewing machine.

If there is a need, then BD will make sewing machines.

BD's economy has been growing at around 6% a year since 2000 and the IMF predicts that it will be around 7% by the middle of this decade.

All are done by Imported Machines, Steel, Aluminum, Knowledge. Unless and unless Bangladesh starts building its Industrial Base from Basic Raw Material State, Don't be Really Happy.

Even Bhutan grew at 22%, Afghanistan at 24%, Does that growth really concern? No.

Bangladesh is growing on the basis of LDC Import Quotas allowed by EU and US.

I am not asking you to build Petrochemical Industries but at least the Basic Machines you need for RMG Sector.

^^ LOL at the comparison with Bhutan and Afghanistan.

BD is growing a 100 billion dollar economy at 6-7% a year.

Try not to belittle other's achievements in future to make yourself feel better.

If BD wanted to build a sewing machine it would. Period.

Well Indian Muslims love their country.
And they don't live in an identity crises like you.
Half of Bangladesh are confused why they separated from Pakistan.
You guys couldn't even agree on who declared independence and who's the father of your nation.
However, your courts are doing a good job of defining your identity.
Are you sure you are a part of "our" ? see the post below and use your head!

Well nice. Keep growing. We don't want hundreds and thousands of you crossing border and running to Indian cities for lively.
We can afford some escalation in labour prices but can't afford more illegal Bangladeshis here.

^^ LOL at the comparison with Bhutan and Afghanistan.

BD is growing a 100 billion dollar economy at 6-7% a year.

Try not to belittle other's achievements in future to make yourself feel better.

If BD wanted to build a sewing machine it would. Period.

Well Indian Muslims love their country.
And they don't live in an identity crises like you.
Half of Bangladesh are confused why they separated from Pakistan.
You guys couldn't even agree on who declared independence and who's the father of your nation.
However, your courts are doing a good job of defining your identity.

Well nice. Keep growing. We don't want hundreds and thousands of you crossing border and running to Indian cities for lively.
We can afford some escalation in labour prices but can't afford more illegal Bangladeshis here.

LOL.

Indian Muslims live in fear in Hindu-India.

Gujarat 2002 ring a bell?

LOL.

Weird that you are from a MUSLIM country which is pushing 500000 fellow muslims to obvious death in myanmar. BD is a pathetic dark spot in the name of Islamic Ummah, which first broke Pakistan by saying they were muslims second first bengali and now this.
If you people were capable enough the west Pakistanis would not even dare to commit the ALLEGED crimes. You people come from an incapable Islamic country filled with unislamic kinds.

LOL.

My dear sir,

Muslims are not safe in Bangladesh/Pakistan either. In comparison 'our' position is so much more safer.

Since you like to 'ring bells'--- Does rohingyas 2012 ring any bells ?

The sad part is, i didn't even have to go as far back as 2002. Dark times for us all.

My dear sir,

Muslims are not safe in Bangladesh/Pakistan either. In comparison 'our' position is so much more safer.

Since you like to 'ring bells'. Does rohingyas ring any bells ?

The sad part is, i didn't even have to go as far back as 2002.

Enjoy looking forward to the next round of massacres at the hands of Hindus then.

If you are an Indian Muslim then I truly feel sorry for you having to live in fear of Hindus who truly hate you and wish that you would disappear.

I cannot speak for Pakistan but all minorities are safe in BD from any threat of massacre by the majority.

Enjoy looking forward to the next round of massacres at the hands of Hindus then.

If you are an Indian Muslim then I truly feel sorry for you having to live in fear of Hindus who truly hate you and wish that you would disappear.

I cannot speak for Pakistan but all minorities are safe in BD from any threat of massacre by the majority.

India is not like your country, in my state Tamil Nadu we don't have any difference as such Hindu, Muslim or Christian...every one have equal rights and in-fact the government give major subsidy for education institutions run by minority community and also every year government spends crores of rupees to send Muslims on Hujj pilgrim tour - so don't make any claims which is not true....

All minorities are safe? Minorities in BD fell from 25 % to 9 % in 60 years
God knows whether a single minority would exist after another 60 years.
Cut the crap dude. Don't try to divide our countrymen on communal lines. The British did it once, successfully but it will never happen again.
Long live India.

Some muslims can't Sacrifice cow Openly and they brag to us that they live in better positions than bangladeshi muslims! LoL, last time a hindu king punished a muslim for sacrificing cow in Bangladesh 600 years ago!

Coming from a Bangladeshi.
Where their own Muslim brothers massacred Bangladeshis in millions in 1971.
Common man. Indian Muslims don't have to run to other countries in millions just to eat bread and drink water.
Yes they have problems but they are capable of fighting. And they will.

LOL.

That's your yardstick of justice ? Sacrificinig cows?
I can't imagine Indian Muslims envying countries like Bangladesh , Somalia and Sudan.

Some muslims can't Sacrifice cow Openly and they brag to us that they live in better positions than bangladeshi muslims! LoL, last time a hindu king punished a muslim for sacrificing cow in Bangladesh 600 years ago!

Back
Top Bottom