What's new

BD: Standoff PGM Bombs for F-7PG

After attacking and dividing a muslim state with the support of pagans in the name of ethnic nationalism and language I don't think any muslim would trust bangladesh, we dont

You’re off-topic, wrong and irrelevant.

Welcome back btw.

Last edited:
None of them was spared in 1971 war.Those who stayed back are in camps.
eh nah... those in camps are people who don't send their children to school or work petty jobs...
there are many west pakistanis who are now bangladeshi citizens and doing really good in society, highly paid etc
those in camps live there because it's free and they get monetary aid every month
many who wanted to become successful worked hard and did

but ofc many went back to pakistan... there property later taken over by bengalis...
just a couple of month back there was this pakistanis house that had hidden treasures... and because everyone in the neighborhood laid claim to them... the govt. stepped in and seized it all

eh nah... those in camps are people who don't send their children to school or work petty jobs...
there are many west pakistanis who are now bangladeshi citizens and doing really good in society, highly paid etc
those in camps live there because it's free and they get monetary aid every month

but ofc many went back to pakistan... there property later taken over by bengalis...
just a couple of month back there was this pakistanis house that had hidden treasures... and because everyone in the neighborhood laid claim to them... the govt. stepped in and seized it all
:lol:

Sir the probability of a WVR battle between india and pakistan is very low in God forbid all out war yes but in reality and in one off low intensity skirmishes bvr is and will be the norm so.

I would argue that the next major aerial engagement between PAF and IAF will likely be in WVR. PAF can simply refuse to engage the IAF in BVR battles, and let the F16's and JF17's let shots from stand off ranges. For IAF to effectively to challenge PAF, it will have to cross the border and chase PAF which is likely going to be in WVR scenario.

I would argue that the next major aerial engagement between PAF and IAF will likely be in WVR. PAF can simply refuse to engage the IAF in BVR battles, and let the F16's and JF17's let shots from stand off ranges. For IAF to effectively to challenge PAF, it will have to cross the border and chase PAF which is likely going to be in WVR scenario.
Well sir that will surely be dangerous and wasteful tactics .

Chinese have armed Bengali F-7 jets with LS-6 Glide Bombs (Equivalent of REK used by JF-17 on 27th Feb)

I guess it can be a good option to arm our fleet of F-7PG with such bombs. Guess, our old PG with less Air to Air worth without BVR can be atleast a potent platform for AG if loaded with PGM GPS guided bombs

View attachment 564261 View attachment 564262 View attachment 564263
Look thunder is written on them....
If you don't have a thunder than just write a thunder on the aircraft ....

It's "Thunder Cat" not "Thunder" dummy. It's a squadron's name not the aircraft. At least read properly before you try to troll about something. Keep your thunderrrrrrrrrr to yourself, we don't need it.

kb741.jpg
As a matter of fact that you do not have an airforce collection of 8 mig-29 the Fat Turkey....world's most shoot down aircraft do not make an air force...
And naahh....No one is going to give you thunders....

As a matter of fact that you do not have an airforce collection of 8 mig-29 the Fat Turkey....world's most shoot down aircraft do not make an air force...
And naahh....No one is going to give you thunders....

Dude...

Why you think Mig-29 is useless? It has mainly been used against US coalitions which outnumbered it many times that also had the advantage of AWACs support. Other theatre was Africa where it was shot down by superior Su-27s.

BAF does not want JF-17 Thunders lol. It is not good enough for BAF that needs better aircraft like J-10C or Gripen E.

Dude...

Why you think Mig-29 is useless? It has mainly been used against US coalitions which outnumbered it many times that also had the advantage of AWACs support. Other theatre was Africa where it was shot down by superior Su-27s.

BAF does not want JF-17 Thunders lol. It is not good enough for BAF that needs better aircraft like J-10C or Gripen E.
BAF has only 8 4th gen aircrafts lolz

After attacking and dividing a muslim state with the support of pagans in the name of ethnic nationalism and language I don't think any muslim would trust bangladesh, we dont
“They are the friends of our enemies” - Jinnah upon observing the rebellion of the Bengali university students in 1948 over the question of the national language Urdu, which is one of the ultimate expressions of the Muslim exceptionalism in the sub-continent. Pak was created on the basis of the Muslim uniqueness...

“We have taken the revenge of the thousand years of Muslim rule” - Indira Gandhi after the creation of BD

BD folks have proved both Jinnah and Indira right!! They blame Pak/Islam/Muslims for their misfortunes!! They replaced everything to do with the Muslims with those from the Mushrikin - national anthem, flag, military ethos etc.!! And, they did with a sense of Intikam and Nefret...

Last edited:

I personally know two textile engg. technologist guys who came from Pakistan after 1995 and settled in Bangladesh after marrying locally (used to work at BEXIMCO Textiles in Savar, probably still do). They have good paying jobs, a bright future and are full of remorse about what their army did to us in 1971 (compared to how we treat them now). Their children now speak both Urdu and Bengali. Kids will grow up in a land full of hope and promise.

BTW mother of Salman Rahman (Darbesh) and Sohel Rahman (BEXIMCO owners) was part of the West Pakistani elite. BEXIMCO has some seven thousand plus expat Pakistani textile employees. They were given jobs when Pakistan was facing their horrible power shortage and textile crisis back in the day some twenty years ago.

In Allah's zamana - no crime goes unpunished. Mortal enemies and haters have been turned into neighbors, co-workers and compatriots. Sweet vanquishment where everyone learns how to work together.

Qudrat-e-Khuda is what it is.

I personally know two textile engg. technologist guys who came from Pakistan after 1995 and settled in Bangladesh after marrying locally (used to work at BEXIMCO Textiles in Savar, probably still do). They have good paying jobs, a bright future and are full of remorse about what their army did to us in 1971 (compared to how we treat them now). Their children now speak both Urdu and Bengali. Kids will grow up in a land full of hope and promise.

BTW mother of Salman Rahman (Darbesh) and Sohel Rahman (BEXIMCO owners) was part of the West Pakistani elite. BEXIMCO has some seven thousand plus expat Pakistani textile employees. They were given jobs when Pakistan was facing their horrible power shortage and textile crisis back in the day some twenty years ago.

In Allah's zamana - no crime goes unpunished. Mortal enemies and haters have been turned into neighbors, co-workers and compatriots. Sweet vanquishment where everyone learns how to work together.

Qudrat-e-Khuda is what it is.
i know at least one of them whose siblings and him are managers in islamic bank in bangladesh, i know a girl from my high school who got married in kuwait to a pakistani and i another neighbor of mine married a pakistani woman... the only pakistan vs bangladesh diss i see is idiots on the internet or desis who never been to the outside world other than their country... the same kind of people you'll see support india vs pakistan conflicts etc

Back
Top Bottom