What's new

BD section moderation

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. This being a Pakistani forum, the moderator should be Pakistani.

2. Mods should enforce the forum rules strictly restricting / penalizing / punishing violators immediately. All will then come in line.

3. My own observation is that often certain Indian posters try and sabotage a thread or derail a discussion provoking reaction from BD posters. If these posters are, what they call, Paid Posters, I don't know. But sometime they give such looks.

4. Mods should also consider that Bangladeshis and Indians have a historical dislike for each other going back millenniums.

@WebMaster, even though some members are nominating loki and @kalu_miah as mod of this section, one could argue that he represents one of the two groups you said that were present in this section. @animelive is far more neutral. If a Bangladeshi is a must, then I vote for @animelive or @Hammer-fist. I don't have any problem with any of the choices if they stay neutral after getting the responsibility which I hope they can be. If we all could take a step back from making extreme posts, I think things would be a lot better. But still think someone not Bangladeshi is a far more better choice.

Last edited by a moderator:
@WebMaster, even though some members are nominating loki and @kalu_miah as mod of this section, one could argue that he represents one of the two groups you said that were present in this section. @animelive is far more neutral. If a Bangladeshi is a must, then I vote for @animelive or @Hammer-fist. I don't have any problem with any of the choices if they stay neutral after getting the responsibility which I hope they can be. If we all could take a step back from making extreme posts, I think things would be a lot better. But still think someone not Bangladeshi is a far more better choice.

you are not a senior member

1. This being a Pakistani forum, the moderator should be Pakistani.

2. Mods should enforce the forum rules strictly restricting / penalizing / punishing violators immediately. All will then come in line.

3. My own observation is that often certain Indian posters try and sabotage a thread or derail a discussion provoking reaction from BD posters. If these posters are, what they call, Paid Posters, I don't know. But sometime they give such looks.

4. Mods should also consider that Bangladeshis and Indians have a historical dislike for each other going back millenniums.

But a lot of comments are made in Banglish.Will a Pakistani understand that?

I think the best way to do it would be to choose two mods by popular vote.Conduct a poll.

@aazidane, I had to post to save this thread from getting hijacked. Lets leave it upto the webmaster.

@asad71, with all due respect sir, not everyone will agree with your version of history.

@WebMaster
you can cleary see two groups are at work here and one is always trying to bully and silence another. Make any Bangladeshi a mod, and this section will most likely turn into a biased one. Vote is not a good solution as majority vote will go for a mod of their choice and he will bash opinions of the minority.

Thank you.

Edit: Or based on reality, two mods can be selected from two groups thus ensuring a deterrence.

EDIT: @WebMaster, Though I got bashed by him in a thread, I have seen his posts in different threads. genmirajborgza786 might be a good choice. Also Joe Shearer is a very good choice too. If you think, you can give both of them the charge of moderation in this section. The loads will be distributed and I hope the forum will be abuse-free in no time.

Thanks again.

i apologize if my post have offended you, your like my younger brother tell you what when i joined the forum in the early days once i tried to act smart with a very senior member sir muradk who is an decorated air force officer of PAF & to my surprised i got bashed by a senior member who is an former Indian military officer ! & thats how i came to know that in military culture irrespective of which side one is from solders have immense respect for each other, thats how i learned & i am proud to say that both of them taught me a'lot & i look up to them as my teachers ,as a poster you have a'lot of potential & if you put a little bit of effort you can go along way all the best :tup:

I would support the following as mods:

- @genmirajborgza786
- @Loki
- if none of the above accept it, then I may consider it, as a temporary solution

salam kalu bhai, i don't think i will be able to do justice to the role of moderating bd section therefore
i would suggest @Loki or you ,planet solder or sir joe shearer or monitor, asad bhai & apu asura

@WebMaster

Things will become more ugly in future because of election and current civil war like situation in BD....

An international mod is necessary for this forum...

I would like to vote for senior member @Loki ( over 10,000 posts with No ban) , followed by @kalu_miah for the Job....

i have an idea lets do this give the name of a senior bd members in a post one name per post and bd members can thank these posts as we can see the names of who thanked those posts that way it will be easy to distinguish bd members from non-bd members then as per thanks counts of bd members for the candidate he/she can then be recommended as mod of bd section

i have an idea lets do this give the name of a senior bd members in a post one name per post and bd members can thank these posts as we can see the names of who thanked those posts that way it will be easy to distinguish bd members from non-bd members then as per thanks counts of bd members for the candidate he/she can then be recommended as mod of bd section

No need to vote Bro! @Loki gonna win by a large margin!! He is the most neutral user around... You are also a good choice but you spend more times in other sections....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom