What's new

BD crashed by Sri lanka as usual (nothing new)

Well OK. Here is what I have to say, I often troll with BD as its fan but on a serious note we have never looked down upon them and we really support them. But it saddens us when we see (their governments) behavior towards Pakistan. We know that government certainly does not represent masses, but has its strings being controlled through Delhi :D.

We have mutual respect for BD people for that I don't have to provide any evident because its very evident in Real life. People on PDF I guess just troll with BD as I do. Nothing has to be taken seriously but really want that a new government could come into power which really reflects the opinion of the masses.

Plus you can see from the crowd in BD how much love they have for us :D especially their gals :p::p::man_in_love::man_in_love:

Well OK. Here is what I have to say, I often troll with BD as its fan but on a serious note we have never looked down upon them and we really support them. But it saddens us when we see (their governments) behavior towards Pakistan. We know that government certainly does not represent masses, but has its strings being controlled through Delhi :D.

We have mutual respect for BD people for that I don't have to provide any evident because its very evident in Real life. People on PDF I guess just troll with BD as I do. Nothing has to be taken seriously but really want that a new government could come into power which really reflects the opinion of the masses.
i wasnt talking about you :hitwall:

hF8113ABF

Please don't under estimate the power of a Bengali please, I urge you not to take Mighty Bengalis so lightly

Keh diya na GHANTA............

ek GHANTA bhi nhi lagega BD ko harney me :lol:

The only Problem I have is with BD is they keep calling them Selves as Tigers and keep giving bad name to this wonderful animal LOL :omghaha:

They can't play even Gulli-Danda with Kids forget Test.

What poll??

there will only be two results - either BD will lose or lanka would win :rofl:

When was the last time BD ever won an ODI ? or ODI Series ? :yay::yay:

They can't play even Gulli-Danda with Kids forget Test.

What poll??

there will only be two results - either BD will lose or lanka would win :rofl:
poll about whether
SL will win or BD will lose :enjoy::enjoy:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom