What's new

BD crashed by Sri lanka as usual (nothing new)

I have stopped supporting Bangladesh, ever since they started behaving like India's lap poodle. They also supported Big 3 They are the worse minnow teach one can see in any sports :D Take that Rashuuugullah :taz:

@BDforever why you support ____ when they abuse you :crazy:

Because we Love @Bdforver we can offer him green passport :D

Mighty Clash......:omghaha::omghaha:
kya naam hai.........

kaun hai ye mighty......BD......:no:
abey Itna joke mat karo.....they will suicide.......:lol::lol:

The real question is who will India support in Finals ?
not different than you, so only support when it might favor BD LOL

Very well said, I have never seen them supporting you but when they need you so they can pass certain round. They always try to ride on your BD's luck :D But Pak never does that trust majority of Pak supports BD

not different than you, so only support when it might favor BD LOL

i am not talking about supporting
we Indians never called BD a puppy dog

though we do joke with RAW and other things....

respect should be mutual
imagine what if you have said the same against :pakistan:

misplaced priorities :undecided:

The real question is who will India support in Finals ?

Very well said, I have never seen them supporting you but when they need you so they can pass certain round. They always try to ride on your BD's luck :D But Pak never does that trust majority of Pak supports BD
i will be supporting Pak

if sri lanka wins they will come closer to out tally of asia cup wins

i am not talking about supporting

i will be supporting Pak

if sri lanka wins they will come closer to out tally of asia cup wins

See that's the problem your not support Pak because of Pak but to save your lead, thats utter GREED. Same goes the way when you support BD. Indians can never support any other team. They look at poor BD as border jumper lol very bad

same Pak does, do not play saint game with me LOL i know

See that's the problem your not support Pak because of Pak but to save your lead, thats utter GREED. Same goes the way when you support BD. Indians can never support any other team. They look at poor BD as border jumper lol very bad
you didnt get my point
there is no wrong in supporting
i m saying Pakistanis shouldnt abuse BD

lots of BDeshis support Pak here in pdf but we have never abused BD
BD support Pak,so Pak should also support BD,even if you guys arent supporting then atleast shouldnt abuse the country for her past deeds

same Pak does, do not play saint game with me LOL i know

If two people are saying something is wrong then problem is maybe with BD lol ahahah, We still love BD anyday so stop being a kamina and come back to us :D

you didnt get my point
there is no wrong in supporting
i m saying Pakistanis shouldnt abuse BD

lots of BDeshis support Pak here in pdf but we have never abused BD
BD support Pak,so Pak should also support BD,even if you guys arent supporting then atleast shouldnt abuse the country for her past deeds

Well OK. Here is what I have to say, I often troll with BD as its fan but on a serious note we have never looked down upon them and we really support them. But it saddens us when we see (their governments) behavior towards Pakistan. We know that government certainly does not represent masses, but has its strings being controlled through Delhi :D.

We have mutual respect for BD people for that I don't have to provide any evident because its very evident in Real life. People on PDF I guess just troll with BD as I do. Nothing has to be taken seriously but really want that a new government could come into power which really reflects the opinion of the masses.

Hey guys, how many matches has Bangladesh won so far in the cup?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom