What's new

BD bans visas for Pakistanis

Status
Not open for further replies.
:agree: Yes just like that. But I also gone through some reports which says ISI funding BD terrorists.

do your gov pay 1000 killed in building fall ? how on earth you expect we waste money on BD ? and why ?:victory::lol:

This post surely is going to be a trollbait but still I am going to give it a try. Many of the alleged Bangladeshis in Pakistan are Biharis. They still feel Pakistan is their home so they feel it necessary to somehow reach Pakistan. Also many Rohingyas manage fake BD passports and are in many countries like KSA, UAE, Kuwait and not only Pakistan. We are ready to accept the allegation when it comes to Biharis as illegal Bangladeshis as they surely are Bangladeshis but not going to accept the rohingyas also fall in the same category.

Idiots are running the country, You can take some cautionary steps rather than ban. If you are going to ban, why not indians too? It will surely harm our foreign policy and image. :angry:
If they ban India , you will see new state in India ie East Bengal .

This post surely is going to be a trollbait but still I am going to give it a try. Many of the alleged Bangladeshis in Pakistan are Biharis. They still feel Pakistan is their home so they feel it necessary to somehow reach Pakistan. Also many Rohingyas manage fake BD passports and are in many countries like KSA, UAE, Kuwait and not only Pakistan. We are ready to accept the allegation when it comes to Biharis as illegal Bangladeshis as they surely are Bangladeshis but not going to accept the rohingyas also fall in the same category.
are biharis still migrating to pakistan? I would imagine it will be very dangerous to cross india-pak border just because you want better life.
I cant think of any other route too.

are biharis still migrating to pakistan? I would imagine it will be very dangerous to cross india-pak border just because you want better life.

They probably cross through Rajasthan border. Terrain is such that you cant patrol every inch of the border. Reminds me of that Abhishek Bacchan flop movie Refugee.

Well many of the biharis went to pakistan in the period of 1972-80 era. I think by illegal Bangladeshis they are referring to them. However in present day I am not sure how many of them would be interested to go to Pak. I mean even if for arguments sake I agree Pakistan provides better employment or other life facilities than BD yet life is much more secured in BD than Pak. And about crossing Ind-BD and then Ind-Pak border ... I say give it a break which sane Bangladeshi or even a Bihari would take that risk to reach Pakistan.

Well many of the biharis went to pakistan in the period of 1972-80 era. I think by illegal Bangladeshis they are referring to them. However in present day I am not sure how many of them would be interested to go to Pak. I mean even if for arguments sake I agree Pakistan provides better employment or other life facilities than BD yet life is much more secured in BD than Pak. And about crossing Ind-BD and then Ind-Pak border ... I say give it a break which sane Bangladeshi or even a Bihari would take that risk to reach Pakistan.

my dear friend they come on visa to meet family members and then never be back . they didn't cross borders. i was surprised on my first visit of karachi when i seen old age sardhi aunties and paan peeking darkies on streets in 1998 . dont think abut cross borders . we south asians can come to each other very easy only indo-pak can't .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom