What's new

BD bans visas for Pakistanis

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, true. Even those who are on forum stick to BD section.. dont understand why.. its like their little territory which they defend.. :)

Only the asad71 guy ventures out to troll. Employs a shoot and scoot strategy.

my dear friend they come on visa to meet family members and then never be back . they didn't cross borders. i was surprised on my first visit of karachi when i seen old age sardhi aunties and paan peeking darkies on streets in 1998 . dont think abut cross borders . we south asians can come to each other very easy only indo-pak can't .

Right you are. But I think the least Biharis deserve from you guys is getting the tag "illegal". They have been more loyal to Pakistan than many other ethnicities in your country. Still after 42 years they believe they are Pakistanis. They have got my respect at least for being that loyal to Pakistan if not to Bangladesh.:)

i dont think this news is authentic, if this was the case Pakistan would have shut off its embassy in Bangladesh

yeah, true. Even those who are on forum stick to BD section.. dont understand why.. its like their little territory which they defend.. :)
True for most of us. Specially for me. Cant really find any interest in other countries affairs. I guess it has got a lot to do with our genetics. Normally Bangladeshis mind their own business and dont really find it necessary to poke in other peoples business.

Come on friends open ur eyes
Its that BD is going to hang a Jumati leader and is scared that some Jamati's (JUI) people try to come to BD and create trouble.
Open ur eyes

True for most of us. Specially for me. Cant really find any interest in other countries affairs. I guess it has got a lot to do with our genetics. Normally Bangladeshis mind their own business and dont really find it necessary to poke in other peoples business.

I really dont understand this 'poke in other people's business' bit. Used too many times by members of all nationalities here. This is a multinational forum and one is expected to engage with others in debate and discussions, obviously not limited to their own country.

Otherwise why not join a bd forum keep discussing among yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom