What's new

BCCI website ‘hacked’

BDforever

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
  • bcci-hacked-3-2091834.jpg
The website of the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) has been hacked, NDTV says.

A Bangladeshi named Ashique Iqbal Chowdhury has hacked the website to protest the BCCI’s plan to take the control of the International Cricket Council, the Indian TV channel said on Monday.

The homepage of the Indian cricket board website (www.bcci.tv) has been marked ‘under maintenance’.

No links of the website were active.

Some blogs earlier said that Bangladeshi hackers had taken over the website of the world’s richest cricket board on Sunday night.

Some pages of the website had an image of Bangladesh national cricket team with a message: “Don’t mess up with tigers.”

Since then the BCCI website was shut down for ‘maintenance’.

maintenance.jpg

bcci-hacked-1-2091834.png

The ICC’s Jan 27-29 meeting at Dubai is all set to discuss a draft proposal prepared by a ‘working group’ of the Finance and Commercial Affairs Committee controlled by India, England and Australia.

The proposal recommended an international calendar and revenue share be controlled by the three boards that brings most of the most income to the game.

It also recommends that ninth and tenth ranked countries should play in Continental Cup.

Bangladesh will lose the opportunity to play Test cricket for four years if the proposals are implemented.

source: BCCI website ‘hacked’ -
bdnews24.com

If nothing the hackers would hv got a lungi dance video of N.srinivasan for sure :D

Was it you,Bhagne? I suspect @BDforever more though.
fkr.gif

I am touched :D

Thanks for backing Bangladesh cricket team. It was India / BCCI which gave test status to Bangladesh cricket team to play at international level otherwise BD cricket could not have got chance to play world cup regularly. I firmly believe India will not snatch it away from BD.

Last edited:
All non-Indian members must realize before blaming us that BCCI is a private entity its not part of any Indian Government institution under our Democratic setup. We common people don't have any say with regards to its functioning and many of us are even opposed to many of its policies. Like any other private organization it only wants two things Money and Power they hardly give a shit about the game.

All non-Indian members must realize before blaming us that BCCI is a private entity its not part of any Indian Government institution under our Democratic setup. We common people don't have any say with regards to its functioning and many of us are even opposed to many of its policies. Like any other private organization it only wants two things Money and Power they hardly give a shit about the game.

What BCCI is not under Indian Govt ??? I mean how can you guys leave this horse untamed. Maybe these guys are dumping money in the mouths of Politicians to keep em shut.

What BCCI is not under Indian Govt ??? I mean how can you guys leave this horse untamed. Maybe these guys are dumping money in the mouths of Politicians to keep em shut.

Not under government, But yes is controlled by Politician of almost all major parties.........

BCCI is a corrupt dictatorship that has become a disgrace to india by shrini the cunning who wants to be first chairman of the tiumvirate's committee.After causing mass corruption and possible fixing in IPL via his son-in-law now he's set his eyes on INTL cricket.True india,aus,eng should get a large part of financial revenues.They get same as even minnows like zim right now .But this is bad.Reforms should be restricted to financial only not executive power or tiers and discrimination.

Noobs...If this hacking business had power to influence anything then people worldwide would have been hacking US websites day n night :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom