What's new

BCCI asks other boards to not send their players to PSL

Personally, i dont think BCCI cares enough to scuttle the PSL. Bigger things figure on their Radar at the moment to be honest. I think this "news" is really just a pakistani attempt to feel self-important.

Personally, i dont think BCCI cares enough to scuttle the PSL. Bigger things figure on their Radar at the moment to be honest. I think this "news" is really just a pakistani attempt to feel self-important.

LoL. It doesn't matter what you or BCCI thinks.

We play. We win.

A spanking is a spanking and your players remember it well.

People may not want to play in Pakistan, but Pakistanis are willing to go dominate anywhere else. Home town advantages are rendered useless by our team.

The last series, you guys got a humiliating spanking in your own country.

LoL. It doesn't matter what you or BCCI thinks.

We play. We win.

A spanking is a spanking and your players remember it well.

People may not want to play in Pakistan, but Pakistanis are willing to go dominate anywhere else. Home town advantages are rendered useless by our team.

The last series, you guys got a humiliating spanking in your own country.

weird.gif

tumblr_ma28b3vLD21qkmu2zo1_1280.jpg

Can anybody tell me how BCCI get benefited by working against PSL????????.... (My intention is to get an idea... not to troll)

Wouldn't have imagined a troll thread with no proper source could be going this far. Looks like mods too r njoyin it :disagree:

Conspiracy theory and victimhood of saints - the OXYGEN across the border.

I agree though, the age old formula of rallying the population by blaming the hindu! What a pathetic state of affairs.

:lol: I agree, A cheap attempt at getting some publicity for their tournament.

PCB: SEE LOOK BCCI is worried - please all contribute some money or sign up for advertisements and let's all Pakistani's collectively defeat the big bad BCCI :lol:

Back
Top Bottom