What's new

BBC: Why are India's air force planes falling out of the sky?

Indian dhotis/lungis set on fire. Damn.
I am sure this is not the first time some one reminding you that you are a think tank,only TT whose posts i have seen deleted from thred by the admins.Dont respect the title atleast respect those who thought you are worthy of the title,dont make them look like jokers.
If you dont have anything to contribute to the topic,please dont post.

What a disgusting misrepresentation of facts and a dubious (at best) analysis.

The BBC certainly has sunk to new levels of pettiness I hope as many Indians as possible complain to the BBC about this article like they did with that racist NYT Mars-Mission cartoon and get a similar result.

Totally agree and I know exactly how you feel; this type of mentality is in every single article that relates to China (and sometimes India) in Western media. The BBC has gone to absolute sh*t; it's so difficult, if not impossible to find impartial material that reports the facts as they are in mainstream media these days.

Its not misrepresentation of facts as some Indians here are calling. Its a fact.

Not just BBC, it has been reported in defence journals too about this IAF maintenance problem. The Russian jets might be there to blame too but its the Air Force that has to keep the operation going.

Just look at Rafale deal. Has been more than two years and still negotiations are going on. If there was another country, a third of those Rafales would already have been inducted.

Sorry BBC but no useless Typhoons (we have seen its useless in war).... India already choose Dassualt Rafale. So please leave and make sure door dont hit your back u looters....

LMAO India choose Rafale...:lol: buy one pay one free...;)

Indian dhotis/lungis set on fire. Damn.

@Horus @Chak Bamu @WebMaster @Oscar @Jungibaaz

Mr. Dontello, Think Tank Analyst Sir has been trolling too much in recent times. Either he is either in some kind of depression or his account being hacked. With no disrespect intended, shouldnt he be more responsible due to his think tank status? I do liked him in past, but now a days he is trolling too much.

Note: I do appreciate him for not dishing out negtive ratings for personal vendetta unlike few other think tanks.

it is because those fucking Britain drawed the Mcmahone line that make China and India can't live in peace. now they try to promote the fighters by taking China as threat.

GTFO you looters.

The perfact reply.
Maybe IAF should buy a few J20s to let brit a$$e$ on fire. lol

Last edited:
Sorry BBC but no useless Typhoons (we have seen its useless in war).... India already choose Dassualt Rafale. So please leave and make sure door dont hit your back u looters....
Typhoon is far better than Rafale and for India the problem is not just with Air Force but its Tanks and Submarines are all having serious problems

@halupridol
He he he. That right. Still could have maintained some decency. I hope newbee will be a value addition in PDF for the upcoming future.

Hi,

It may sound silly----but does this not look like A SIGN OF BAD OMEN for Mr Modi-----. Have the jotishi's been contacted---.

I mean to say an SU 30 does not happen to fall out of the skies just like that. It has a very good safety record---and being twin engine---such things don't happen----.

It is time to call those who look at the stars----.

Hi,

It may sound silly----but does this not look like A SIGN OF BAD OMEN for Mr Modi-----. Have the jotishi's been contacted---.

I mean to say an SU 30 does not happen to fall out of the skies just like that. It has a very good safety record---and being twin engine---such things don't happen----.

It does sound silly.

Hi,

Sir, thanks for your concern. I will surely forward your message to PMO. I hope they do pay attention to your suggesions. :-)

It does sound silly.

Hi,

It may sound silly---but to those who are into that kind of 'knowledge'---it is extremely serious business----.

Out of the blue---the most powerful weapon in your arsenal---out of whatever reason just slams to the ground----it is nothing out of the ordinary---something is happening----is it the alignment of the stars---mars Jupiter or Saturn---and specially after this cross border affair---.

It is not a simple coincidence---it is a moment to stop, ponder and think.

Last edited:
Hi,

It may sound silly---but to those who are into that kind of 'knowledge'---it is extremely serious business----.

Out of the blue---the most powerful weapon in your arsenal---out of whatever reason just slams to the ground----it is nothing out of the ordinary---something is happening----is it the alignment of the stars---mars Jupiter or Saturn---and specially after this cross border affair---it is not a simple coincidence.
mangal aur brihaspati ka dosh hae,,,,,shani ki bhi dasha chal rahi hae,,,,lagta hae iss tripaap se bachne ke liye kuch karna hi padega :D

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom