What's new

BBC: India's new big-budget superhero movie.RaOne

guys the movie is a flop , just read some reviews .........and by the way did anyone see bodyguard , still can't believe it made a 100 crore collection .......after om shanti om i don't think all srk movies have been total crap

gawdd....you are so damn right in this case!!...dont know wat crap these girls see in him!!!.....i've to watch every single sharukh movir becoz of it!!!

same here dude.. i have also been through that so many times

aamir is a billion times better...

totally agree... :cheers:

@subramanium sir..I jut remember you are my senior infact alumni..so sorry for rude reply :enjoy:

its ok dude,dont worry.Gaali dene ke baad waapis khana tabiyat ke liye theek nahi hain.Koi gall ni,sab changa.

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

Hahaha :) that was a lot of bollywood tabloid material , I guess :rofl:

SRK -linked to Karan Johar ,Hrithik - being a chick magnet .

Saif on the other hand used to be derided as a Sharmila Tagore without her Ghoonghat . :rofl:

Abhay Deol -- superb actor but the rest Randeep Hooda , Abhimanyu and company can't act for nuts , all they have is their tough guy , wooden image .

Akshay is one of the biggest on screen bores when he tries out comedy , apart from Hera Pheri - his act flopped in every film .

Ronit Roy - is a television icon and almost a yesteryear star -- wont get many backers now.

Sallu Mian and Anil suck big time . Don't know how trash like Wanted, Dabangg, Veer ever make it in the box office .

But Sanjay Dutt still has it in him to deliver some critical performances imho.

Dude Randeep Hooda and Abhimanyu singh are amazing actors man,check out their flicks.\

Ronit roy too,i dont mind at all.Regular good looking guy,not using steroids and make up.

its ok dude,dont worry.Gaali dene ke baad waapis khana tabiyat ke liye theek nahi hain.Koi gall ni,sab changa.

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

Dude Randeep Hooda and Abhimanyu singh are amazing actors man,check out their flicks.\

Ronit roy too,i dont mind at all.Regular good looking guy,not using steroids and make up.

what???

Ronit roy!!!!:woot:
Abhimanyu singh:woot::woot:

r u joking??????:agree:

otherwise,:lol::lol::lol::tdown:

movie released today and guys already made it flop...interesting
well i think the movie is gonna be hit and it's not coz of story or anything...it's just coz of Star power
and it is happening in bollywood in last couple of years...
bodyguard has nothing still it's a blockbuster so it's a star power and secondly srk has done something new and different...so let
him try coz mostly people said that he doesn't try anything new/different so if he did then wait and watch the movie and if u dont wanna watch the movie then dont comment useless.
m not taking srk's side...i do watch movies and m not biased

can not understand how bodyguard was a hit . it was the stupidest movie of the year . going to see ra 1 tomorrow:).

---------- Post added at 08:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 AM ----------

A review by Raja Sen

"Once in a while, movies compel you to write odd things. You end up with sentences you stare at in disbelief, wondering if your fingers misled you or you slipped up dyslexically, missing a crucial word or a thought. This film, the biggest budget Indian feature of all time, provides one such daft line: Arjun Rampal (a notoriously wooden model-turned-actor) is the best thing in this movie.

Somewhere in the script was a simple idea -- that of a video game villain wreaking havoc in the real world -- with potential for an enjoyable romp, but as the unambitious plot was scaled up to dizzying heights, much masala was injected thoughtlessly into it, as if each scene in isolation needed to be packed with every colour of cool.

The film's narrative, as a result, is disjointed and sluggish, with a mere handful of good scenes. The rest is not just filler, but lengthy, exhausting, filmi filler -- the kind of kitsch a film like this should really have left behind"

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know whether the movie is any good but I would caution people from judging its financial payback yet. Reviews in themselves rarely decode a movie's fate, the very fact that this is the only major movie being released during Diwali will guarantee a more than decent opening. Recouping investment in these days of multiplexes is much faster than before. The movie may be terrible but that does not necessarily mean that it would be a financial disaster.

I guess Sharukh khan did know it aint gonna be a hit movie. He went all out in Marketing, to get all the people to the theaters in first week itself. Clever guy this Sharukh.

IMO Nothing beats out good old Mr India when it comes to superheros.

In Hollywood I liked SiderMan part one and the Dark knight .

PS: Firecracking finished.:)

Back
Top Bottom