What's new

BBC: India's new big-budget superhero movie.RaOne

Super Flop.................SRK sucks big time in action and comedy......................

He is so paranoid about Ra One that he is trying to sell this movie like a door to door salesman.............On the other hand take the movie Robot of Rajanikanth..................He never promotes his movies .....................now that is called Star Power..........the movie runs because of his name only.......................

Rajnikanth is an extraordinary actor because he does not give a damn about his image outside of his movies & because he has a certain self deprecating quality that almost all other actors lack. Can never imagine Shahrukh Khan saying anything remotely close to this.

Rajinikanth Funny Speech - Rajinikanth Comedy Speech At Robo Audio Function.mp4 - YouTube

Reviews are out, most if not all tabloids has labelled it as a flop
never..songs of ra.one are already getting millions views before even release of the movies..it will be hit if billion indians watched it once lol

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

We can see who is south indian here lol all those who praise rajni kant

I am not sure if i am gonna watch this kiddish movie . My bet will be on Don 2 which is releasing later dis year .

now thats funny...coz I'm from kerala...nd have never ever watched a single rajini film....and i dont think i ever will.
He's nice person...infact the most humble person in real life...but his acting ,films and style sadly dont appeal to me....i laugh to death watching his action scenes on youtube.

so plz stop generalizing south indians..thanks

I wish this movie does good in the box office,not because I like Shahrukh Khan.I have put a lot of money buying the stocks for Eros Media.

I hate SRK for his movie choices. but i will forgive him for all his shitty movies if Ra-1 inserts another genre into indian cinema. koi mil gaya was probably the only good sci fi movie in bollywood in over 20 years

but then its is SRK and his association caused kolkata knight riders to flop.

All special effects will go for a toss if the plot is weak. But knowing King Khan 's mass appeal it may be successful no matter how crappy the plot is. Seems the stupid song and dance , item number insertion habit still persists in Bollywood .

And no offense to Die hard Shahrukh fans , Shahrukh is no superhero material , Hrithik maybe but Shahrukh , no way :D

both are retards, SRK is a homosexual and Hrithik looks like a gigolo guy on steroids.Superstar my ***,why can we have a normal loooking guy without shaven eye brows and all that ****.

I would say Saif is fine but even he overdoes his gym built,metro sexual **** and bull image.

I would just like to see normal guys like Randeep Hooda,Abhimanyu Singh,Abhay Deol,Kunal Kapoor.

Basically no A-listers,Akshay is tolerable but not his over brazen attempts at comedy.

Kay-Kay is awesome and a lot of other guys are great.

Ronit Roy,Rajeev Khandelwal are all good.

Sanjay Dutt,Anil Kapoor,SRK,Salman etc shud all just phuck off.

never..songs of ra.one are already getting millions views before even release of the movies..it will be hit if billion indians watched it once lol

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

\

dude trust me,i wud rather love rajnikanth than like some effeminate,metro sexual,fake accented Raaj Malhotra type chutes.

both are retards, SRK is a homosexual and Hrithik looks like a gigolo guy on steroids.Superstar my ***,why can we have a normal loooking guy without shaven eye brows and all that ****.

I would say Saif is fine but even he overdoes his gym built,metro sexual **** and bull image.

I would just like to see normal guys like Randeep Hooda,Abhimanyu Singh,Abhay Deol,Kunal Kapoor.

Basically no A-listers,Akshay is tolerable but not his over brazen attempts at comedy.

Kay-Kay is awesome and a lot of other guys are great.

Ronit Roy,Rajeev Khandelwal are all good.

Sanjay Dutt,Anil Kapoor,SRK,Salman etc shud all just phuck off.

Hahaha :) that was a lot of bollywood tabloid material , I guess :rofl:

SRK -linked to Karan Johar ,Hrithik - being a chick magnet .

Saif on the other hand used to be derided as a Sharmila Tagore without her Ghoonghat . :rofl:

Abhay Deol -- superb actor but the rest Randeep Hooda , Abhimanyu and company can't act for nuts , all they have is their tough guy , wooden image .

Akshay is one of the biggest on screen bores when he tries out comedy , apart from Hera Pheri - his act flopped in every film .

Ronit Roy - is a television icon and almost a yesteryear star -- wont get many backers now.

Sallu Mian and Anil suck big time . Don't know how trash like Wanted, Dabangg, Veer ever make it in the box office .

But Sanjay Dutt still has it in him to deliver some critical performances imho.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom