What's new

BBC: India's new big-budget superhero movie.RaOne

It's going to be super dooper hit.

Anybody saw Salman's Bodyguard. It was one of the movie where one needs to be paid to watch it but it became the biggest bollywood grocer of all times......

In India, Sharukh, Salman and Aamir ( in opposite order) sells like hot cake.

all shahrukh's movies are craps, Salman's last good movie was Wanted..only Amir khan's movie is worth watching

infact low budget movies are more entertaining than shahrukh, salman movies

I would not say that all of his movies are crap but yes most of them were just clueless without any serious acting/story..salman be larkyoon ki tra nakhrey he karta reha ha lol

I agree movies can be great without masala songs and chamak damuk...Mein, meri patni aur woo was one of them :)

I thought I was in the "General Images & Multimedia" section for a second, & then... This thread has nothing to do with this section.

The last SRK movie that i saw in multiplex was kabhi alvida na kehna.. i came out before interval itself.. SRK movies are crap but gals are crazy bout him and like to watch his movies and while doing that they even pull there boyfrnds/husbands into it... Ra.la will become hit only because of usual bollywood masaala nd surely not becouse of special effects.. btw Don 2 is looking great...

Super Flop.................SRK sucks big time in action and comedy......................

He is so paranoid about Ra One that he is trying to sell this movie like a door to door salesman.............On the other hand take the movie Robot of Rajanikanth..................He never promotes his movies .....................now that is called Star Power..........the movie runs because of his name only.......................

Wo kehtey hein zinda hathi lakh ka aur mara howa 10 lakh ka lol he is also going to make another movie " Koochie Koochie Hota Hain" in 2012 after don2 lol

saal pehle he marketing aur promotion karna shoro kar deta ha apni movies ki...my name is khan and i am overrated actor ..biluu, my name is khan and rab ne bana de jodhi all were flops according to me but they were hit becuase khan was there and peopels dont care about anything else

I wish he play some serious role the way he did in swades..its not about money and budget of movies which matter but quality

Its commercial cinema buddy.. He will make what makes money.. Not what pdf members want him to :)

This Movie if flopped will make sure SRK never ever return to Bolly land.:flame: He was good in 90's and I still remember liked his acting style and mannerism in darr,baazigar,karan arjun and upto yes boss. He is doing what Amitabh had done with movies like "Ajooba" to portray as Superman.
But, Indian market no more decides if a Hindi movie is Hit or not. overseas rights and media rights everything helps him recover the cost. but, for Indian movie watchers Aamir or even Sulaiman miyaan is better liked and that's the truth.

TSRK movies are crap but gals are crazy bout him and like to watch his movies and while doing that they even pull there boyfrnds/husbands into it... Ra.la will become hit only because of usual bollywood masaala nd surely not becouse of special effects.. btw Don 2 is looking great...
gawdd....you are so damn right in this case!!...dont know wat crap these girls see in him!!!.....i've to watch every single sharukh movir becoz of it!!!
aamir is a billion times better...wethr its attitude, acting, film selection...every thing.
Watch a sharukh interview and one will see him boasting about all the gazzillion awards that he has received and how he is the best!!
he is a terrible actor and i hate his attitude...period :P

318430_183577371716690_135518933189201_370712_1942393127_n.jpg

Its commercial cinema buddy.. He will make what makes money.. Not what pdf members want him to :)

Then he should make and act in **** movies ..it will surely make more money ..problem is attitude of those who make movie of shahrukh super hit even before watching it..even if he play the role of donkey..it will do buisness because of his presence

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom