What's new

BBC 2 Programme INSIDE PAKISTAN 26TH October 2011

Storm Force

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Apologises if in wrong section.

Looking forward to this BBC programme tonite re PAKISTAN MILITARY, raid on OBL and the secret finding of the USA CIA & PENTAGON.

Its talking about taliban, training in pakistan, weapons and duping USA by ISI & Pakistani military

will tell you more later should be a real eye opener...

ANYBODY IN UK its on at 9pm " inside pakistan"

deflection_trollcat.jpg

Latest news coming in from the show:
Cruel ISI has been proved much much cruel then we all thought...... :devil:
It is involved in anus f**king of enemies of Pakistan.... :devil:
Wait for new revelations. I will be updating soon...... :drag:

here is the programme synopsis... this is what it is largely about. btw it's not 'inside pakistan', actually it's 'secret pakistan'..

In May this year, US Special Forces shot and killed Osama Bin Laden in Pakistan. Publicly Pakistan is one of America's closest allies - yet every step of the operation was kept secret from it.
Filmed largely in Pakistan and Afghanistan, this two-part documentary series explores how a supposed ally stands accused by top CIA officers and Western diplomats of causing the deaths of thousands of coalition soldiers in Afghanistan. It is a charge denied by Pakistan's military establishment, but the documentary makers meet serving Taliban commanders who describe the support they get from Pakistan in terms of weapons, training and a place to hide.
This first episode investigates signs of duplicity that emerged after 9/11 and disturbing intelligence reports after Britain's forces entered Helmand in 2006.

ITS not a troll

The programme is on tonite. IF THERES nothing to hide then no need to get defensive.

LETS ALL AMUSE ourselves and see wat the BBC say re pakistan ISI and CIA etc.

I AM SO GLAD INDIA IS NOT IN THIS MESS its seems caos and lies and counter lies... by both USA & PAKISTAN both finger pointing at each other

India,s done well to stay out of WOT and hap[pily grow their GDP nicely at 8% even in worldwide reccession.

brits are stupid getting involved costinmg UK tax [payer big time

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

If they found evidence in helmund in 2006 then why the hell are the USA supplying $2 billion in aid to pakistan each year.

we dont know who is telling the truth.

I DONT TRUST THE YANKS OR THE PAKISTANIS

ITS not a troll

The programme is on tonite. IF THERES nothing to hide then no need to get defensive.

LETS ALL AMUSE ourselves and see wat the BBC say re pakistan ISI and CIA etc.

I AM SO GLAD INDIA IS NOT IN THIS MESS its seems caos and lies and counter lies... by both USA & PAKISTAN both finger pointing at each other

India,s done well to stay out of WOT and hap[pily grow their GDP nicely at 8% even in worldwide reccession.

brits are stupid getting involved costinmg UK tax [payer big time

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

If they found evidence in helmund in 2006 then why the hell are the USA supplying $2 billion in aid to pakistan each year.

we dont know who is telling the truth.

I DONT TRUST THE YANKS OR THE PAKISTANIS

The war was a resource conflict nothing more, to answer your question earlier.

Yes I watched it, I'm now trying to get direct contact with the creators, without any medium.

Lesley Cherry
Rebecca Thomas
Eamonn Mathews
Edward Watts
Sam Collyns

Interesting to see what it gets too....
You see Mr Edward Watts is known to me for being a little anti-Pakistani, I have happened to see some of his propaganda on Channel 4 too.

I will present some arguments against these folks, see how open minded, un biased, truthful and accurate the media of the free democratic world is.

so far only this reply ....

Thank you for contacting the BBC.

We will reply to your enquiry if we can but cannot promise to answer everyone individually so hope the following information is helpful:

Information about particular programmes and when they will be transmitted or repeated is available at BBC - Programmes (please note our schedules are only confirmed for 7 days in advance).

You can find more information using our search service at BBC - Homepage, and information about the BBC at BBC - About the BBC - Home.

If you asked about available BBC DVDs, books or other products please check with local or online retailers to see if they have been or will be commercially released.

For information about receiving TV or radio or dealing with interference issues, please visit BBC - Help receiving TV and radio.

Thank you for contacting us.

Best wishes

BBC Audience Services.

NB: Please do not reply to this email. It comes from an automated account which is not monitored.

regards,

---------- Post added at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 AM ----------

I have to deal with this with the utmost seriousness, they are getting away with brainwashing a populous and making Pakistan the enemy.

Now If I can get a hold of these folks, I'll give them a piece of my mind... :pakistan:

A threat is already running on the same topic and this one must be merged with that

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom