What's new

Bayraktars Are Falling! Turkey’s ‘Much-Hyped’ TB2 Drones Are Losing Steam Against Russian Missiles As Ukraine Limits Their Usage

What a pleasing thought!

Some day some AI programme will make intelligent posts on your behalf, and the whole world will be happy.

Pretty good going, bud.

You're more than half my age.

It is difficult to understand the point OP was trying to make. As numerous posts have pointed out, a drone risks neither personnel nor a high-cost aircraft; it is the cheapest method known at the moment of combining accurate targeting with a very low (relative) cost of failure.
lol, when I say I am not young, it does not mean that I will kick my bucket soon or have one foot in the grave.

AI won't be able to take over my job in the next 20 years, at least I would be retired by then (Hopefully)

Yes i'm also here laughing clown.

if these 70 TB2s were not shot down, then where are they? why are they not all flying?/ LMAO - they cant fly cuz they are mostly dead, aka shot down.

like your account the bigest scam in aviation industry....

1656400093982.png

LMAO

lollll

Good luck believing in Fair Tales from Ukraine ! :lol:
You do know the other side of that "Fairy Tales" is either that oil depot caught fire by itself (Russia do have a lot of stuff that caught on fire by itself lately) or it was a sabotage job, either of those are not any better than Ukrainian attacked it.....

No need to reply to me, just saying.

Now we are fully AKASH equipped country.... do you have any idea when our AAD & PAD system will ne active?

This is enough to explain that drones can win war against countries like Armenia..... it can not be a game changer against some serious military power.....
you are on which page?, does the Indian still not know how to read English since his former settler gave him language lessons?.
Turk forum, not Indian!.
Do you want us to ask the Chinese how they slap the Indians in the mountains?.
What do I read?.

Twenty Indian soldiers killed in clash with China in the Himalayas​

1656976496004.png

Before talking about technology, it would be better to know how to walk in the mountains.
1656976647993.png

New video Footage Shared by the Defense of Ukraine shows the Armed forces of Ukraine Using Bayraktar TB2 attack drone to Cleaning Russian equipment left on the strategic outpost on Zmiinyi Island (Snake Island).
And for the effectiveness of TB2 drones, a video proves that proves that they are still effective.

Last edited:
Lots of coping going on in this thread.

TB2s have been getting shot down by Russian IADs, but the TB2s have been destroying a lot of Russian military equipment, including several SAM systems.

A drone is a drone. They are ultimately supposed to be expendable.
Exactly. The drones are opportunistic platform for surface interdiction. Ukrainians for lack of an Air Force have over-employed them. Obviously there will be higher attrition when the TB2s fly with no suppression (SEAD/DEAD) support by the Ukrainian Air Force.

For any conventional, tactical Air Force, the first goal would be to achieve some sort of tactical superiority over the theater of operations for the TB2s. The Ukrainians cannot do that. Other countries with better integrated air forces and TB2s/other drones would.

Calm down, they arrive again, the difference is only drones that fall, on the other hand in front they are soldiers.
Turkey completes production of three Bayraktar TB2 drones for free transfer to Ukraine

Baykar Makin has almost completed the preparation of three Bayraktar TB2 drones under the popular initiative Bayraktar.

1656977041039.png

had some good runs in early days. after that, they were shot down like flies by old sams and jammer.

Exactly. The drones are opportunistic platform for surface interdiction. Ukrainians for lack of an Air Force have over-employed them. Obviously there will be higher attrition when the TB2s fly with no suppression (SEAD/DEAD) support by the Ukrainian Air Force.

For any conventional, tactical Air Force, the first goal would be to achieve some sort of tactical superiority over the theater of operations for the TB2s. The Ukrainians cannot do that. Other countries with better integrated air forces and TB2s/other drones would.
drones have an advantage, they can be anywhere at any time, while a ground vehicle is limited to the terrain, in addition drone cameras allow you to see a target from several kilometers away and launch its missile. Russia does not have the capabilities to cover the entire airspace with its defense systems, which can be saturated with decoys.

During the full-scale war with Russia, the Bayraktar TB2 proved to be very effective in aerial reconnaissance and airstrikes. Bayraktar drones destroyed Russian air defense systems, armored vehicles, landing craft and even a helicopter, of several million dollars. The video is not long ago.
It doesn't go back that long, what is certain is that drones have done more damage than their purchase prices.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom