What's new

Battlefield 3 coming soon - Aircraft Carrier Operations Take a look

Rank

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Australia

AIRCRAFT Carrier Operation man take a look i am damn sooooo excited about this. F18 takeoff from Aircraft carrier and dogfight between Su VS F18 ... operation!

Battlefield-3-Novas-Out-4.jpg

Rest of Game you can use Cobra Gunships, Tanks, Apache, Su, etc .. Damn Game coming on 25 Oct 2011

:tup::tup:

Last edited by a moderator:
you guys should play arma 2. it is much better then these arcade games

Guys, there's a Video Gamers thread with loads of info on BF3.

Aircraft Carrier Operations Were there in Battlefield 2 too !!

i Know in BF2 4 Missions with aircraft carrier i played that game almost 4 years regularly :P and expert in Cobra gunship pilot and F18 ... but this time .. check out graphics man.. battlefield 3 BEAT MODERN WARFARE3...

In Multiplayer you can play 4 missions with Aircraft Carrier...

The game is on ... BATTLEFIELD 3 VS MODERN WARFARE 3 ;)

Cant wait, pre-ordered it almost a month ago, taking a day off from work to play this. Ran the beta at over 100fps on my rig so I should be fine there. BTW Arma cannot be compared to BF3, Arma is fll of glitches and its multiplayer is way to slow and boring.

Cant wait, pre-ordered it almost a month ago, taking a day off from work to play this. Ran the beta at over 100fps on my rig so I should be fine there. BTW Arma cannot be compared to BF3, Arma is fll of glitches and its multiplayer is way to slow and boring.

The best first shooter person game is Call of duty 4 Modern Warfare (the best every game with awesome weapons). The New Modern Warfare 3 is awesome no doubt about it ... but you can only use ground soldier ... in BF3 you can use Tanks, Gunships, Aircraft and finally now takeoff from Aircraft Carrier... ... Graphics of Modern Warfare 3 is far far awesome compare to Battlefield 3. but BF3 provide opportunity to play whatever you like!

edit - not required.

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

The best first shooter person game is Call of duty 4 Modern Warfare (the best every game with awesome weapons). The New Modern Warfare 3 is awesome no doubt about it ... but you can only use ground soldier ... in BF3 you can use Tanks, Gunships, Aircraft and finally now takeoff from Aircraft Carrier... ... Graphics of Modern Warfare 3 is far far awesome compare to Battlefield 3. but BF3 provide opportunity to play whatever you like!

MW3 is better than BF3, I hope you joking. how does mw3 have better graphics than BF3 ?

edit - not required.

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

MW3 is better than BF3, I hope you joking. how does mw3 have better graphics than BF3 ?

look at the texture detail of MW3 and after check out the texture (Close pixel) texture detail on youtube videos (of BF3)

look at the texture detail of MW3 and after check out the texture (Close pixel) texture detail on youtube videos (of BF3)

Please watch this, I think you are the first planet who is saying that MW3 has better graphics than BF3. MW3 is running the same engine as the last 3 games while BF3 has a totally new engine that is just out of this world. While environments are just for show in MW3, you can blow anything up in BF3 so camping is useless in this game, seriously there is no comparison.

Back
Top Bottom