What's new

Battlefield 3 coming soon - Aircraft Carrier Operations Take a look

you guys should play arma 2. it is much better then these arcade games

Amen to that
I played Arma for 2 years straight....even ended up buying TrackIR.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On topic...

i fear BF3 is gona be pretty similar to COD series....
Only redeeming factor --> vehicular combat and bigger Maps

damn! whats the specs requirements?

im preety sure ..the game will have nifty graphics calibrations...i can see it running on an overall medium end PC ..

Lets assume nothing below an nvidia 8800GT

Watch this and just be amazed, and someone here said that MW3 has better graphics lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Watch this and just be amazed, and someone here said that MW3 has better graphics lol

LOL this is not graphics of BF3 its LIVE Real footage (few clips like bullet install etc belongs to GAME) rest of is REAL FOOTAGE! "ITS COMMERCIAL VIDEO OF BF3 Promotion" ahahhahahahahhaha anyway backup your remarks regarding "COD Graphics" am i am not the first one who said this.

This time BF3 improved very much "graphics and physics wise" but the modelling of MW3 (maya gaming engine) and BF3 (as low polygon) because of multi tasking game. If the designers make BF3 pixel texture (detail texture) the game will required more specs. Anyway i am not here to fight "MINE IS BETTER THN URS BULLSHIT" !

CS is the best fps game ever. I don't care for MW or any of that other crap.

LOL this is not graphics of BF3 its LIVE Real footage (few clips like bullet install etc belongs to GAME) rest of is REAL FOOTAGE! "ITS COMMERCIAL VIDEO OF BF3 Promotion" ahahhahahahahhaha anyway backup your remarks regarding "COD Graphics" am i am not the first one who said this.

This time BF3 improved very much "graphics and physics wise" but the modelling of MW3 (maya gaming engine) and BF3 (as low polygon) because of multi tasking game. If the designers make BF3 pixel texture (detail texture) the game will required more specs. Anyway i am not here to fight "MINE IS BETTER THN URS BULLSHIT" !

Dude you have no idea what your talking about, please watch the video carefully, its so hard to tell what gameplay and whats reality. You are truly the first person I have met who says that MW3 has better graphics, even Activision themselves havent said that lol. I cant debate with you anymore as your not making any sense.

At the 2011 E3 meet in Los Angeles, John Riccietiello, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of video gaming giant Electronic Arts (EA), said that "Battlefield 3" was "the beginning of the war"; a remark that was almost definitely aimed at rivals Activision and its rise to fame with the "Call of Duty" series of games. Activision is, currently, on the verge of releasing "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3."

Activision, at the moment, is No.1 in the industry in terms of war games and the "Call of Duty" series, with its fascinating gameplay and absorbing plot, has made gamers sit on the edge of their seats calling out for more. In fact, "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2," released in 2010, made $400 million worth of sales in one day. That is one of the key reasons why other game developers are trying to follow in Activision's footsteps.

I like both games and i am not going on the youtube videos ... when i will play this game myself thn i will comment not before behalf of YouTube videos

At the 2011 E3 meet in Los Angeles, John Riccietiello, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of video gaming giant Electronic Arts (EA), said that "Battlefield 3" was "the beginning of the war"; a remark that was almost definitely aimed at rivals Activision and its rise to fame with the "Call of Duty" series of games. Activision is, currently, on the verge of releasing "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3."

Activision, at the moment, is No.1 in the industry in terms of war games and the "Call of Duty" series, with its fascinating gameplay and absorbing plot, has made gamers sit on the edge of their seats calling out for more. In fact, "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2," released in 2010, made $400 million worth of sales in one day. That is one of the key reasons why other game developers are trying to follow in Activision's footsteps.

I like both games and i am not going on the youtube videos ... when i will play this game myself thn i will comment not before behalf of YouTube videos

Ill talk to you after tuesday then, hope you rig is strong enough to run BF3 in the first place.

Both are ever green games looking forward to play hese both currently im playing ace combat on ps 3

ohhhh lawd

instant preorder because the music reminds be of battlefield 1942... good times.

Oh no for God's sake not here too.

I almost break fights daily at a video game store I sometimes work in about MW3 vs BF3 I do not want to do it here too :(

But if I had to choose BF3 all day every day baby.

Oh no for God's sake not here too.

I almost break fights daily at a video game store I sometimes work in about MW3 vs BF3 I do not want to do it here too :(

But if I had to choose BF3 all day every day baby.

lol, can you record that?

i dont want to sound prejudiced, but it is hillarious watching arabs argue. and especially since i havent seen a game discussion it would be nice!

and just of curiosity, you people in Saudi have game shops?

Please watch this, I think you are the first planet who is saying that MW3 has better graphics than BF3. MW3 is running the same engine as the last 3 games while BF3 has a totally new engine that is just out of this world. While environments are just for show in MW3, you can blow anything up in BF3 so camping is useless in this game, seriously there is no comparison.

If you are talking about consoles, MW3 has better graphics then BF3.

lol, can you record that?

i dont want to sound prejudiced, but it is hillarious watching arabs argue. and especially since i havent seen a game discussion it would be nice!

and just of curiosity, you people in Saudi have game shops?

Game shops, Comic Shops, Anime Shops, Collector shops (for super-nerds.....Guilty) You name it. I have a really rare Batman figure and an Uchiha Itachi figure signed by Kishimoto Masashi Himself :D

Back
Top Bottom