What's new

Battlefield 3 coming soon - Aircraft Carrier Operations Take a look

GTX 460 1GB (256 Bits DDR5)

You wont be able to run it more than medium to low max. I am running I7 960 with 12GB Triple Channel 1600MHz DDR3 and two Radeon 5970's 2gb each, running in crossfire. I was averaging over 140fps in beta at all times. You need something of similar strength to run this game at ultra.

I brought a ps3 :smitten: for myself just a week ago . Now i can play this awesome game with awesome controls and sizling graphics . Lucky me :cheesy:

I have downloaded game yesterday are installing right now :=) Not in stories yet in Norway. Will buy original when it gets here :))

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

I brought a ps3 :smitten: for myself just a week ago . Now i can play this awesome game with awesome controls and sizling graphics . Lucky me :cheesy:

lol BF3 on ps3 ? its sucks. I have ps3 just for fun and i only play games like fifa12, need for speed etc. But not a great game like BF3

The irony of it. A Swedish (European) game but it's released in the US before it's released in Europe!

Damn you America! :angry:

lol BF3 on ps3 ? its sucks. I have ps3 just for fun and i only play games like fifa12, need for speed etc. But not a great game like BF3

Actually, battlefield for ps3 is just as good as the pc version when it comes to graphics and game play, only difference is in pc there's bigger maps and more players.

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

You wont be able to run it more than medium to low max. I am running I7 960 with 12GB Triple Channel 1600MHz DDR3 and two Radeon 5970's 2gb each, running in crossfire. I was averaging over 140fps in beta at all times. You need something of similar strength to run this game at ultra.

How much does all of this cost?

See this is why i hate play games on pc, you have to upgrade components in order for the game to play smoothly and that just costs a lot of money.

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

Not bad, the gameplay looks better than MW3.

That's because it is better than MW3.

i fear BF3 is gona be pretty similar to COD series....
Only redeeming factor --> vehicular combat and bigger Maps

How dare you compare BF3 with COD!!!!!!!

Battlefield is way different, and it was one of the first original FPS, COD came later on. BF game play involves strategy and team work, you literally have to use your head in BF.

In COD all you have to do is run around hide behind walls and score some kills, its like paint balling except its a video game with fake guns.

Ninja jee, I'm pretty much of your opinion except for the part about games looking the same on PS3 as PC. A higher end gaming rig always beats the current Console simply because of the speed at which new components keep coming out. Consoles just don't have a chance unless they're willing to incur huge losses.

Also when it comes to Battlefield, I almost feel 64 players is a must. I mean this is what Battlefield is all about. S**t going on all over the place! I just feel we won't see as much action on Consoles with 24 Players. I wish DICE had at least given us 32. :frown:

How dare you compare BF3 with COD!!!!!!!

Battlefield is way different, and it was one of the first original FPS, COD came later on. BF game play involves strategy and team work, you literally have to use your head in BF.

In COD all you have to do is run around hide behind walls and score some kills, its like paint balling except its a video game with fake guns.

i speak of extensive experience ...not hype. and ive player BF 1942 the day it was launched and every version since.

the single player campaign is not epic ...but the multiplayer is...
the best is the rush mode ...with vast maps tht reveal them selves as u progress real time.

But if small scale skirmishes are setup via smaller maps ...ur prety much playing COd all over again.

I expected something between Arma and Cod b...but it seems to be more inclined toward COD.

If u wana be a fanboy it good and all ... a deserving game...but nevertheless falls short of the hype.

COd was the Best game for a reason....the only thing they suk at is creating new content and hence it is suffering...nevertheless the game was top notch in its time.

Ninja jee, I'm pretty much of your opinion except for the part about games looking he same on PS3 as PC. A higher end gaming rig always beats the current Console simply because of the speed at which new components keep coming out. Consoles just don't have a chance unless they're willing to incur huge losses.

:lol: I don't know but they looked the same to me after i saw the ps3 and pc game play videos (in high def).

Also when it comes to Battlefield, I almost feel 64 players is a must. I mean this is what Battlefield is all about. S**t going on all over the place!

Yeah that's true, but if upgrading a pc wasn't that costly and time consuming i would've went for the pc versions of bf games, but i never had the experience of playing with 64 players on pc, i had bf2 for ps2 so it really wouldn't make a difference for me if i just played with 24 players.

I just feel we won't see as much action on Consoles with 24 Players. I wish DICE had at least given us 32. :frown:

I agree, and this just p!sses me off, they could have at least given us half the number of players on pc.:frown:

i speak of extensive experience ...not hype.

the single player campaign is not epic ...but the multiplayer is...
the best is the rush mode ...with vast maps tht reveal them selves as u progress real time.

But if small scale skirmishes are setup via smaller maps ...ur prety much playing COd all over again.

I expected something between arma and Cod b...but it seems to be more inclined toward COD.

Well, even in small scale skirmishes you won't find people hiding behind walls camping etc because the environment is destructible.

Back
Top Bottom