What's new

Battle of Pangong Lake August 15 2017 - Indian beaten down cold by PLA kungfu master!

IA doenst use cheap weapons but still can be defeated by cheap china weapons...what does it mean?

User problem?
One INSAS bullet is enough for 2 PLA guys. So please take no offence, after all India faces more competant enemy in western border. Your PLA is nothing compared to them.

@Rajeev_Anand look at all the indians pretending to be pakistanis. what a slap on your veggie face

pak-flag-759.jpg
We don't think muslims as Indian.

IA doenst use cheap weapons but still can be defeated by cheap china weapons...what does it mean?

User problem?

Like someone said on Chinese social media, you give them a shot-put and they will manage to break it. :rofl:

"Battle" of Pangong Lake?
I have been in bar fights that had more action than this.

If this is what China considers as "Battle", our western neighbours are rightly worried. Not just about the mental state of the Dragon which is showing bar room brawl as a "BATTLE" but also about the so called "supa Powa" might these comrades keep trying to project.

I couldn't laugh looking at the video where the Comrades for their bottoms whopped by Indian Police & yet here the cheering goes on and the whole fist fight becomes a "BATTLE".

Dear friends from the west, You are a million times more of man than these comrades. May be you can teach them what a "battle" should look like.

"Battle" of Pangong Lake?
I have been in bar fights that had more action than this.

If this is what China considers as "Battle", our western neighbours are rightly worried. Not just about the mental state of the Dragon which is showing bar room brawl as a "BATTLE" but also about the so called "supa Powa" might these comrades keep trying to project.

I couldn't laugh looking at the video where the Comrades for their bottoms whopped by Indian Police & yet here the cheering goes on and the whole fist fight becomes a "BATTLE".

Dear friends from the west, You are a million times more of man than these comrades. May be you can teach them what a "battle" should look like.
Modiji is so humiliated now. Indians getting beaten by PLA on the border and he is too cowardly to order open fire ;)

The Indian guy is knocked out cold. Medics came.

The score is PLA 1, IA 0.

Indians should open fire on the PLA. Then our megatons can finally be launched!
Indian Army has already beaten you in your home ground in Doklam. Does not matter how much you cheer about, but we have your land in our control currently.

First they said that this incident never happened but now they claim they won this battle.

Funny chinese. What a climb-down from Megaton to MegaStone.
The dragon with Slit tongue. They have lost their respect all around the world in diplomatic circles. Everyone knows anything coming from dragon mouth is nothing but stinking shit and should be ignored. They are making fool out of themselves.

Singapore blocks visas for Indian IT professionals
Because Indians IT professionals started replacing the useless noncompetitive local population, hence to support the local jobs from Indian IT people, the pity government have put this ban. Rather than making local population compete to challenge they choose to run away from contest and put the ban. lol...Right now when India has not even geared up its engines, all these countries are worried. Imagine when india actually get into running mode.....lol

Indian Army has already beaten you in your home ground in Doklam. Does not matter how much you cheer about, but we have your land in our control currently.
What's there to "beaten" at Donglang.
Indian Army "beaten" anyone at Donglang ?
Did the Indian Army beat up the Bhutanese ?
Did the Indian Army flying kick the Bhutanese ?

All I see are Indian Squatters.
Indians better quit your Squatting or else the Chinese will give you their flying kick.
Go back to India and do your Squatting on railway tracks, the beach and on the streets.

I cannot stop laughing watching that Indian get his flying kick from the Chinese.

Indians better quit your Squatting or else the Chinese will give you their flying kick.
Go back to India and do your Squatting on railway tracks, the beach and on the streets.

I cannot stop laughing watching that Indian get his flying kick from the Chinese.
I cannot stop wondering at your lack of wisdom. Hitting someone from back and calling it a beating. It is like a kid who got sudden gush of energy and came and hit a guy from back and then ran back and hide inside a hill caseto save himself. That is what little girls do or rather cowards, this is called back stabbing which chinese are famous for. Not all trust worthy. Whole world is seeing the forged tongue chinese now.

As of now, we are in your land. Keep shouting or hissing. hahahaha.

Hurrrrr hurrrrr hurrrrr

I cannot stop wondering at your lack of wisdom. Hitting someone from back and calling it a beating. It is like a kid who got sudden gush of energy and came and hit a guy from back and then ran back and hide inside a hill caseto save himself. That is what little girls do or rather cowards, this is called back stabbing which chinese are famous for. Not all trust worthy. Whole world is seeing the forged tongue chinese now.

As of now, we are in your land. Keep shouting or hissing. hahahaha.
Hitting an Indian adversary during a fight who is stupidly not aware someone is on his side(not behind) is fair.
You mean Indians are so dumb not to expect being counter attacked while they are happily throwing stones ?
No wonder Indians lost all their wars, these dumb Indians expect their enemies to come in front of them and say aloud "I AM GOING TO HIT YOU" during a fight.

Indian soldiers using guns to Kill Kashmir protestors with stones is MURDER, COWARDLY MURDER.

Hitting an Indian adversary during a fight who is stupidly not aware someone is on his side(not behind) is fair.
You mean Indians are so dumb not to expect being counter attacked while they are happily throwing stones ?
No wonder Indians lost all their wars, these dumb Indians expect their enemies to come in front of them and say aloud "I AM GOING TO HIT YOU" during a fight.

Indian soldiers using guns to Kill Kashmir protestors with stones is MURDER, COWARDLY MURDER.
Your frustration is quite visible. Don't worry we will leave dokalom once you remove your road building machines from there. We are not there to occupy that piece of land as it was of our friend Bhutan.
Now Go and eat some dog meat..The pitch in your sound is wading off with the day. You need to freshen up for tomorrow with fresh warnings.

Your frustration is quite visible. Don't worry we will leave dokalom once you remove your road building machines from there. We are not there to occupy that piece of land as it was of our friend Bhutan.
Now Go and eat some dog meat..The pitch in your sound is wading off with the day. You need to freshen up for tomorrow with fresh warnings.
No counter points other than insults ?
That is typical from Yapping Mouth Strong Indians.
Dog meat is OK though I had never consumed it before.
Dog meat is eaten by lots of people including millions of Indians.
Warnings are not for you.
It has not much effect on Keyboard Warriors.

Its your soldiers who will tremble with fear.
Indian Jawans are down with severe mental disorders waiting and waiting when China will strike.
Indian Jawans have waited 2 torturous months.
Everyday Indian Jawans have problem eating a meal or having a good sleep without nightmares.
Of course India would like it to end quickly, but China must not let India have this luxury.
China should give India more Pangong incidents at more places.

May India receive more Warnings and Pangong Flying Kicks.
(cannot stop laughing whenever I think of it)
Good Luck.

They don't readily acknowledge military incidents, especially when they not yet have all the facts.
India made a big mistake by revealing that their soldiers are not well trained in unarmed combat.

You were saying?

You were saying?
Really Indians have HIGH THRESHOLD OF TOLERATING SHAME.
You have the cheek to show the analysis by an ignorant Indian.
Check your Indian border guards uniform again, Smart Alec.

This is also why Indians are such a big joke.
Indians were celebrating being beaten up by the Chinese,
that is until they realized they were cheering the wrong side.
As for ignorant you, go read up India Today.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom