What's new

Battle of Pangong Lake August 15 2017 - Indian beaten down cold by PLA kungfu master!

Really Indians have HIGH THRESHOLD OF TOLERATING SHAME.
You have the cheek to show the analysis by an ignorant Indian.
Check your Indian border guards uniform again, Smart Alec.

This is also why Indians are such a big joke.
Indians were celebrating being beaten up by the Chinese,
that is until they realized they were cheering the wrong side.
As for ignorant you, go read up India Today.

It already got thoroughly analysed in much better forums than this one. The perspective point, camera angles and where the LAC runs in this shot w.r.t geolocation....and with the context of how China denied 1st reports coming out when India mentioned it (hoping India didnt have any footage of the incident)....and thus the cameraman would definitely be Indian too (and that gives away much w.r.t positioning with the LAC position and features caught in camera). 2nd one force clearly has mixture of uniforms given both ITBF (balaclava style head gear) and Indian army (helmets) were present...whereas other side (Chinese) is standard consistent apparel.

This is just a small introduction to what has been throroughly analysed already. Go do your research, or live in your echo chamber...choice is yours.

It already got thoroughly analysed in much better forums than this one. The perspective point, camera angles and where the LAC runs in this shot w.r.t geolocation....and with the context of how China denied 1st reports coming out when India mentioned it (hoping India didnt have any footage of the incident)....and thus the cameraman would definitely be Indian too (and that gives away much w.r.t positioning with the LAC position and features caught in camera). 2nd one force clearly has mixture of uniforms given both ITBF (balaclava style head gear) and Indian army (helmets) were present...whereas other side (Chinese) is standard consistent apparel.

This is just a small introduction to what has been throroughly analysed already. Go do your research, or live in your echo chamber...choice is yours.
Yes Indians knows all with their Vedic Knowledge.
It is acknowledged by all major news that the Chinese is on the left and Indians on the right.
No point arguing with you since you are most probably living in your "echo chamber".

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/ladakh-stone-pelting-surprises-officials/article19504062.ece
One ITBP man sustained head injuries, according to officials who briefed The Hindu about the dramatic standoff that began around 6 a.m. on Tuesday.

http://www.minareport.com/2017/08/2...diers-clash-throw-rocks-sticks-at-each-other/
At 0:20 in the video, one of the border guards is kicked from above, and later, another soldier on the same side falls to the ground and has to be dragged back. Indian media suggested that the victims, towards the bottom of the picture, were Indian due to their lighter uniforms.

Yes Indians knows all with their Vedic Knowledge.
It is acknowledged by all major news that the Chinese is on the left and Indians on the right.
No point arguing with you since you are most probably living in your "echo chamber".

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/ladakh-stone-pelting-surprises-officials/article19504062.ece
One ITBP man sustained head injuries, according to officials who briefed The Hindu about the dramatic standoff that began around 6 a.m. on Tuesday.

http://www.minareport.com/2017/08/2...diers-clash-throw-rocks-sticks-at-each-other/
At 0:20 in the video, one of the border guards is kicked from above, and later, another soldier on the same side falls to the ground and has to be dragged back. Indian media suggested that the victims, towards the bottom of the picture, were Indian due to their lighter uniforms.

I trust defence analyst professionals and those that analyse extensively than any immediate india media outlet version, especially one like the chindu.

Use of red banners (along with white banners) by India has been established:

ITBP_Red_Banner.png

How does LAC look like in this area?

DHr7reJVoAAYtar.png

I mean clearly the videographer is on Indian side of perceived LAC....hence why Chinese govt didn't even know there was video footage to begin with and said they are not "aware" of any scuffle....and boom fell into the trap.

I trust defence analyst professionals and those that analyse extensively than any immediate india media outlet version, especially one like the chindu.

ITBP_Red_Banner.png

DHr7reJVoAAYtar.png

I mean clearly the videographer is on Indian side of perceived LAC....hence why Chinese govt didn't even know there was video footage to begin with and said they are not "aware" of any scuffle....and boom fell into the trap.
Retardation at its peak the red flag belongs to the Chinese you cannot wrap a fucking red banner around yourself it fucking waves like a flag a banner would not wave like that you absolute clown and the camo the lighter surely belongs to the Indians as Chinese army does not have any units who have light camo near impossible furthermore the guy in the video first says the guy who is holding the white banner is Indian who has a lighter camo then says oh and the guy with the red flag is also Indian when clearly the both have different camo like absolute no idea what he is blabbering about mate

How retarded are some of the Indians is beyond me like WTF clearly if you weren't dropped on your head as baby you know the difference between left and right would you expect the Chinese to swim across the lake in such cold temperatures even if they took a boat where is the boat the guy in the video is clearly clueless and is blabbering shit to his Indian buddies to calm them down and for your information the Chinese don't have light camo it's the Indian border police who are deployed all along the border with light camo I watched a documentary on them a couple of days ago clearly Indians like to blabber shit you can clearly spot the difference between the two the Indians on right side throw the stones like its a ball like paindoo type throwing whilst the Chinese aren't experienced in this field throw the stones like amateurs in cricket so the Chinese are on the left and Indians on the right get it through your skulls mate

Nobody is disputing video is taken by Indian.
That's 1 reason why Indians were cheering for the Chinese.
On your last picture, Chinese are overwhelming the Indians and are at left and right with Indians retreating to the back.
I trust facts, not never ending speculation and jingoistic analysis.

You may continue to believe your 3rd rate "defence analyst professionals".
Your 3rd rate "defence analyst professionals" also say your tanks will win Tank Biathlon.
I have read many of your 3rd rate "defence professionals" say India will win a war with China.

Indians are delusional, no doubt about it.
Didn't expect you to be delusional as well, though.
Whatever floats your boat.

ITBP_Red_Banner.png

DHr7reJVoAAYtar.png

LOL,With these two photos and videos, can clearly see which side is India. But Indians, we all know they don't have brains
Haaa....Ha..
385837260434784114.jpg
385837260434784114.jpg

11.gif

I can clearly see the party on the right side getting dominated infact one of their soldier was laying on the ground flat.

Whos on the right?

Last edited:

I can understand the bitter pill to swallow when your borders troops gets beaten off easily and knock off easily. :enjoy:

To ease such humiliation. Being in denial and make some good fake news to satisfy oneself is easy comprehensive. :rofl:

I can understand the bitter pill to swallow when your borders troops gets beaten off easily and knock off easily. :enjoy:

To ease such humiliation. Being in denial and make some good fake news to satisfy oneself is easy comprehensive. :rofl:
Look whether they were beaten or made prisoner or got killed but bottom line is they have defended every square inch of the motherland. But what about you?

Look whether they were beaten or made prisoner or got killed but bottom line is they have defended every square inch of the motherland. But what about you?
We are entering Mahabarata everywhere with PLA incursions. Try to stop us and the beatings come down! Try to open fire and the thermonuclear decapitation strike is launched!

Nobody is disputing video is taken by Indian.
That's 1 reason why Indians were cheering for the Chinese.
On your last picture, Chinese are overwhelming the Indians and are at left and right with Indians retreating to the back.
I trust facts, not never ending speculation and jingoistic analysis.

You may continue to believe your 3rd rate "defence analyst professionals".
Your 3rd rate "defence analyst professionals" also say your tanks will win Tank Biathlon.
I have read many of your 3rd rate "defence professionals" say India will win a war with China.

Indians are delusional, no doubt about it.
Didn't expect you to be delusional as well, though.
Whatever floats your boat.

Its clear to anyone neutral looking at the map and where the LAC and the position of the trails (used by each army) are located, which side is which most likely....unless you want to reverse natural positions of the forces according to that based on some "banners colours" and what people perceive as skin colours and such (as though anyone can even discern that).

Where the top force was retreating to in the end was a Chinese supply/patrol trail on clear Chinese side of LAC...the Indian supply/patrol trail is to the RHS (out of view) along with the cameraman. Its already been geolocated, but you can keep saying whatever you want....this debate is pretty much settled to those watching in neutral manner on twitter and other fora.

Last edited:
Its clear to anyone neutral looking at the map and where the LAC and the position of the trails (used by each army) are located, which side is which most likely....unless you want to reverse natural positions of the forces according to that based on some "banners colours" and what people perceive as skin colours and such (as though anyone can even discern that).

Where the top force was retreating to in the end was a Chinese supply/patrol trail on clear Chinese side of LAC...the Indian supply/patrol trail is to the RHS (out of view) along with the cameraman. Its already been geolocated, but you can keep saying whatever you want....this debate is pretty much settled to those watching in neutral manner on twitter and other fora.
This is the problem with Indians.
They will shamelessly argue to death even when they know they are wrong.
That's why Indians lawyers are much sought after.
Indian High Threshold for Tolerance of Shame also stand them in good stead in scams.
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-india-fraud-usa-arrests-idUSKBN17A05V
Indian police arrest alleged kingpin of U.S. tax scam

Uniforms worn by the 2 sides are the best determinant of who are the Indians.
Why this denial and the need for contorted analysis by 3rd rate defence analyst professionals.
It is so exhausting, and annoying, in a discourse with a Indian.

Back
Top Bottom