What's new

Battle of Pangong Lake August 15 2017 - Indian beaten down cold by PLA kungfu master!

You should try using google translate over Baidu one.

It would help you understand my posts.

PS: do not do anything illegal in attempting to access google resources.
Now we wouldn't want the CCP to organ harvest its brightest from wu shi xian academy. ;)

Stay in your slum

Dont terrorize the world with your naive bigotry

Here is how it went:

At First

_X5R-fykcypq0737469.jpg

I1Et-fykcpsc5515082.jpg

Upak-fykcpsc5515091.jpg

vuDy-fykcpru8531959.jpg

Qu1Z-fykcppx9673152.jpg

1TgI-fykcpsc5515297.jpg

And then this:

5dFG-fykcpru8532164.jpg

mUrF-fykcpru8532185.jpg

6mwh-fykcppx9673357.jpg

L_Gv-fykcppx9673469.jpg

Please do not refer to me as your friend here.

They may assume I am associated to your kind

Doesn't seem necessary, Chinese seemed to have learned racially abusing Pakistanis here is a bad idea ;)

OK, granted. Ready to instigate some new misunderstand between Chinese and Pakistani? :cheesy:

Actually i feel quite sad for indian army if u cant defend using self body to body combat, how you defend your women from sexual crime?

dU25GSc.jpg

same thing gonna happen at doklam too! china gonna be tougher than spartan on ya!

Last edited:
Im serious.

All of the singaporean top officers all trained in krav maga, israeli military doctrine.

all graduated from oxbridge MIT,
top sword of honour in sandhurst and westpoint.

ur india officers totally cannot challenge singaporean air force officers at all.

Because ur india officers only trained from young to fight militants but do not know a shit about integrated command.

In singapore armed forces, a recruit army soldier can call for naval gunnery in seconds.

All of our soldiers carry unmanned aerial vehicles to war

Singapore my a$$. Sounds like Singapore Generals don't trust their universities which are some of the best in the world. :lol:

Here is how it went:

At First

_X5R-fykcypq0737469.jpg

I1Et-fykcpsc5515082.jpg

Upak-fykcpsc5515091.jpg

vuDy-fykcpru8531959.jpg

Qu1Z-fykcppx9673152.jpg

1TgI-fykcpsc5515297.jpg

And then this:

5dFG-fykcpru8532164.jpg

mUrF-fykcpru8532185.jpg

6mwh-fykcppx9673357.jpg

L_Gv-fykcppx9673469.jpg

OK, granted. Ready to instigate some new misunderstand between Chinese and Pakistani? :cheesy:
Indians are way too hypocritical firstly they assumed that the Chinese soldiers were getting beat but when reality struck the mood turned from happy to ohhh the Chinese are cowards they can't fight but 2 minutes ago they were really praiseworthy what kind off species are these people mate

Last edited:
Indians are way too hypocritical firstly they assumed that the Chinese soldiers were getting beat but when reality struck the moody turned from happy to ohhh the Chinese are cowards they can't fight but 2 minutes ago they were really praiseworthy what kind off species are these people mate

Thats because you see China as your master, open your eyes and you will see the truth.

This guy posted this video to make fun of Chinese?

These cowards PLA sissies throwing stones when they can't fight!!!! :woot::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thats because you see China as your master, open your eyes and you will see the truth.

This guy posted this video to make fun of Chinese?

These cowards PLA sissies throwing stones when they can't fight!!!! :woot::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
There is a difference between a friend and a master first learn to separate the two and don't just spew random shit mate

There is a difference between a friend and a master first learn to separate the two and don't just spew random shit mate

Thats not friendship at all. How can a friendly country talk on behalf of you on Kashmir? How a friendly country uses your base and land for military commercial purposes? Can you talk about Tibet and threaten India that you will enegter via Sikkim, will Chinese allow this to you? lol Never.

For some dollars you did Aboattabad to yourself and now doing the same mistakes.

Indians are way too hypocritical firstly they assumed that the Chinese soldiers were getting beat but when reality struck the moody turned from happy to ohhh the Chinese are cowards they can't fight but 2 minutes ago they were really praiseworthy what kind off species are these people mate

Sharp observation. That is the way these people are.

Singapore my a$$. Sounds like Singapore Generals don't trust their universities which are some of the best in the world. :lol:

He is not from Singapore, the same guy comes in different flags to troll only on Indian threads.

Singapore is a developed nation after 50 years of independence

India is a developing nation after 70 years of independence

You indians have the cheek to critic others

Its no wonder you guys will never catch up with China and have to bash Pakistan to feel good about the uselessness of your c̶o̶r̶r̶u̶p̶t̶ democratic government :D

Ask your friend how much interest rate you are paying.
It's our problem not yours we really don't need an opinion from a nation who has absolutely nothing do with the matter so I suggest you guys stay a distance away mate

Singapore is a developed nation after 50 years of independence

India is a developing nation after 70 years of independence

You indians have the cheek to critic others

Its no wonder you guys will never catch up with China and have to bash Pakistan to feel good about the uselessness of your c̶o̶r̶r̶u̶p̶t̶ democratic government :D

Still, Singapore my a$$.

It's our problem not yours we really don't need an opinion from a nation who has absolutely nothing do with the matter so I suggest you guys stay a distance away mate

Then why the f you give opinion about what species we are. Stay away mate.

Back
Top Bottom