What's new

Battle of Longewala- This day...41 years ago!

How ironic, Pakistani general has got your attention but you have conveniently ignored the egg in the face... courtesy of, Major General (retd), Atma Singh Hansara,.....before mentioning other members, consider your own attitude of grabbing to straws and digressing and indulging in cheap banter. A little introspection will not go a miss.

Go to Sleep Mate . You Don't Want Green Land of Pakistan reshaped now Do you . How Shamelessly you are downplaying a massive defeat .

How ironic, Pakistani general has got your attention but you have conveniently ignored the egg in the face... courtesy of, Major General (retd), Atma Singh Hansara,.....before mentioning other members, consider your own attitude of grabbing to straws and digressing and indulging in cheap banter. A little introspection will not go a miss.

Well, I could pull up multiple accounts from Pakistani side talking about the crushing defeat at Longewala or even more recently complicity of Pakistani Leadership in hiding OBL in Pakistan. Now a single person's account, whether that person in Maj Gen Hansara or Gen. Ziauddin Khawaja does not become proof in itself. Because if it was, the Musharraf wouldn't be living comfortably in UK after being accused by Gen. Ziauddin Khawaja of hiding OBL in Pakistan ;)

To much exaggeration oh well the indians they have to cover up 1000 years of unglorious history with some thing- :pop:-

Before picking up on 1000 years theory- do tell me how many centuries of slavery you gona agree to wrt this half a century old 71-:lol:-

Exactly we were firing blanks- while the two dead on your side was natural dead- they died of heart attack-
So the score should be 200 : 0 -

Can't digest it, can you? Longewala has to go down in the history as one of the biggest victory of the 20th century... the stuff epics are made out of...

To much exaggeration oh well the indians they have to cover up 1000 years of unglorious history with some thing- :pop:-

Before picking up on 1000 years theory- do tell me how many centuries of slavery you gona agree to wrt this half a century old 71-:lol:-

LOL Pakistan was always slave , much more than India from Afghanis to Greeks to Mongols to Ummayads to Sikhs to Hindus to Buddists to Persians to what not .

Even now a slave of U.S. and slowly slave ownership is getting to China.

Now cry a river.

Can't digest it, can you? Longewala has to go down in the history as one of the biggest victory of the 20th century... the stuff epics are made out of...

That is the reason why he is hurt

nope on both counts its you who is reading it wrong.

All i said from very first post is that its very difficult to clear an well entrenched enemy even if numbers are in your favour.

but then when just mention of 26/11 make your brain behave like lunatic then its not my problem

Astonishing that a senior member doesn't have simple skills to diffrentiate between, 120 soldiers taking on 2000 enemy soldiers and an armored brigade with terrorists hiding inside a hotel sprawling with civilains...

epic fail ... even for you

LOL Pakistan was always slave , much more than India from Afghanis to Greeks to Mongols to Ummayads to Sikhs to Hindus to Buddists to Persians to what not .

Now cry a river.

Greeks? Your really having problems. How can you be ruled by Sikhs or Hindus how can you be ruled by a religion.

I'm sorry but you have got all your info mixed up. It is India that has all the success anf victories and Pakistan has virtually 0, even your own intellectuals agree with this stark assesment.

Yes because indians sez so- Kindly dont joke around-

Now cry a river.

O yeah rite- the muslims ruled the hindus for how many centuries?-
In the end it will alway be muslims vs hindus- poor fellas were made to work hard in their own lands-:whistle:-

Look up the Sikh army and Empire!

First time i heard an empire with a religion name - Islam empire, Christian empire, Jewish empire lol.

What is Sikh army got to do with empire. An army is part of an empire.

Yes because indians sez so- Kindly dont joke around-

Ab armored brigade ke jarnail ko jaldi thi... pak fiziyaa busy thi, uske uppar pala pada to sikh regiment se.... halat to tight honee hi thi boss...

200 men, well entrenched held you guys all night... your tanks became sish kebab by morning... most unfortunate loss for pakistan....

But in restrospect it was also a huge Intel failure for India

Lol I looked Sikh empire 1799-1849. Like 50 years shortest empire in history.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom