What's new

Battle of Longewala- This day...41 years ago!

Even the IAF is highly exaggerating the claims.....The Pakistan General, Muqeem, in his book ‘Crisis of Leadership in Pakistan’, mentions that large number of vehicles, tanks and guns got bogged in sand. The enemy destroyed 18 tanks and other vehicles .
Now compare that figure with the 45 Tanks claimed in the article...........Internet Hindus. !!! :lol:

We all know about Pakistan's habit of underplaying its losses.. It wasnt too long back when only slight damage to a single Saab 2000 was being tom tomed on this forum which later turned out to be a total write off (almost) of 1 plane and significant damage to the other 2.. Now compare that with the claim of only 18 vehicles being destroyed :lol:

Or may be the remaining 27 (45-18) vehicles got blown into space and landed somewhere else after 10 hours of drifting thru space :-)lol:) and hence General Muqeem missed those in his book :rofl:

Even the IAF is highly exaggerating the claims.....The Pakistan General, Muqeem, in his book ‘Crisis of Leadership in Pakistan’, mentions that large number of vehicles, tanks and guns got bogged in sand. The enemy destroyed 18 tanks and other vehicles .
Now compare that figure with the 45 Tanks claimed in the article...........Internet Hindus. !!! :lol:
I dont know much about this book all i know about longewala from the movie itself. rest i get to learn on such threads where lies are called out.

you have to appriciate that SSG cleared the base with in 6 hrs where india's top commandos took 3 days.....says a lot about the capability isnt it?

Urban setting with civilian hostages vs army base.. well, congrats to SSG for taking 6 hours :D

@apr2041 haan ji sunny deol to tank ki gun ke samnay same ground pe khada tha fir usnay aur pakistani tank commander ne 10 karam peechay liye aur sunny deol aka major kuldeep singh chandpuri ne apne hand grenade se tank ko uda diya.sabash.ab sab samajh a gaya mujhe........

Bahut shukriya samjhane ka.

but still 26/11 =longewala. go figure.

Urban setting with civilian hostages vs army base.. well, congrats to SSG for taking 6 hours :D
Haanji hostage to bas civilian hote hain base par koi nahi hostage ho sakta.

Brlliant indian minds at work.

We all know about Pakistan's habit of underplaying its losses.. It wasnt too long back when only slight damage to a single Saab 2000 was being tom tomed on this forum which later turned out to be a total write off (almost) of 1 plane and significant damage to the other 2.. Now compare that with the claim of only 18 vehicles being destroyed :lol:

Or may be the remaining 27 (45-18) vehicles got blown into space and landed somewhere else after 10 hours of drifting thru space :-)lol:) and hence General Muqeem missed those in his book :rofl:

Ya. this from those who recently issued the ten most wanted list.:laugh:....or have fake encounters embedded in their psyche.
When a dozen men can hold your financial capital hostage for three days,:lol: one understands you getting your knickers in a twist and dragging every unrelated matter into one post.....in a desperate effort to salvage your (Non) pride. :D

but still 26/11 =longewala. go figure.

:rofl:

Aunty's Logic:

Q. Prove 4+3 = 0

Ans.

Taking left hand side:

=> 4+3

Multiplying it by 0 (don't ask how, go figure)

=> (4+3)*0 = 0

LHS=RHS

HENCE PROVED

:lol:

& THANKS for appreciating my qualities :D

:rofl:

Aunty's Logic:

Q. Prove 4+3 = 0

Ans.

Taking left hand side:

=> 4+3

Multiplying it by 0 (don't ask how, go figure)

=> (4+3)*0 = 0

LHS=RHS

HENCE PROVED

:lol:

& THANKS for appreciating my qualities :D
Chalo i got to know about one more quality of yours ie blame others for your illogically stupid logic. ...................

Ya. this from those who recently issued the ten most wanted list.:laugh:....or have fake encounters embedded in their psyche.
When a dozen men can hold your financial capital hostage for three days,:lol: one understands you getting your knickers in a twist and dragging every unrelated matter into one post.....in a desperate effort to salvage your (Non) pride. :D

:lol: but really apply some mind to this.. You expect a defeated general's word on the losses to be taken at face value and imply the victor's word being the exaggeration.. Its a standard he said, she said deal dude.. Just because he wrote a book, it doesn't make it the truth.. And its your bhabi jaan AJTR who brought unrelated 26/11 into the mix to deflect the defeat of longewala towards a troll fest ;)

Dont believe they had any hostages during the raid on the naval base....It was more a hit and run...

Also, do take into consideration the logistical nightmare of clearing a massive multi story hotel vs. a naval base which is hard wired for security and the security personell have a clear map and understanding of the landscape.
Another advantage at the naval operation was the availability of SSG and security personell that are already present on the base...

Anyways...26/11 was a massive intelligence failure...again..somethign we have have learned from our mistake...
NEVER AGAIN!

Chalo i got to know about one more quality of yours ie blame others for your illogically stupid logic. ...................

I don't have ANY PROBLEM if u prove my logic WRONG, i will be more than happy, but ur reply should be atleast rational/practical, i am still waiting for it, just look back to my posts & ur replies, if u will see it with neutral perspective, u will understand what i mean :)

I rest my arguments here :D

LOL:lol:
Yes yr right u people ie Hindu Baniya r well known for yr arrogance and immoral acts.
We dont expect u to fight on our terms and conditions.

This is exactly why you should give up trying to fight us Indians...

Hamare jaise kaminey bahut kam milte hain....

But when u say the bold part then we just laugh at u because yr army was only able to win by just stabbing into our backs n blocking our supplies, it had failed or knew that it cant win against us in the fair basis ie Man to Man basis, like how it had failed in 1965 by fighting Man to Man or Eye to Eye!!!!!

But cant digest the same fact when Pakistan does the same in Occupied Kashmir (which is our land too)that yr Gov did in East Pakistan

Ok...name one war in the history of the world where the attacker or defender didnt rack up numbers, geography, technology or logistics to their advantage....
Wars are won by strategy, not stupid beliefs like 1 of your soldiers is worth 10 of ours...which is pretty much what your suggesting here...LOL!
The rest of your post is simply whiny and frankly quite pathetic...

Salala and attack on GHQ cant be considered as successful raid. But both Mehran raid and attack on Kamra airbase was something like brilliantly planned and execute commando type raid in military terms.

Ok thanks.

Ya Dude you r right, even their missile test in last month was failed but they went on claiming as a complete success, these Pakistanis and chinese people can't digest the facts... so far i know Pakistanis never accepted their failure tests so do Chinese

:lol: but really apply some mind to this.. You expect a defeated general's word on the losses to be taken at face value and imply the victor's word being the exaggeration.. Its a standard he said, she said deal dude.. Just because he wrote a book, it doesn't make it the truth.. And its your bhabi jaan AJTR who brought unrelated 26/11 into the mix to deflect the defeat of longewala towards a troll fest ;)

How ironic, Pakistani general has got your attention but you have conveniently ignored the egg in the face... courtesy of, Major General (retd), Atma Singh Hansara,.....before mentioning other members, consider your own attitude of grabbing to straws and digressing and indulging in cheap banter. A little introspection will not go a miss.

bravery and valour of Indian army was witnessed in this battle. A '300' like battle of our own. We should make more movies on this even though i think Border was good .

Back
Top Bottom