What's new

Basant on the cards

haha..... I was seriously asking, what else could be the reason you judging my age and puberty ?? :omghaha:

You insulted & brought my family into discussion & now ur feeling proud of it... well done .... Bravo to mods as well.. great going :tup: & just for the record i dont give a DAM SH1T about NS, SS, IK & the rest... Grow up & learn to debate...

You insulted & brought my family into discussion & now ur feeling proud of it... well done .... Bravo to mods as well.. great going :tup:

you asked about my puberty first... was that okay to you ?? who brought you up ?

& just for the record i dont give a DAM SH1T about NS, SS, IK & the rest... Grow up & learn to debate...

oh yeah you dont give a damn, right.... actually you started a taunt on me first like as if you know me??, is that your great debating skills?? puff..... get lost !!

you asked about my puberty first... was that okay to you ?? who brought you up ?

oh yeah you dont give a damn, right.... actually you started a taunt on me first like as if you know me??, is that your great debating skills?? puff..... get lost !!
u should had kept it to myself... not my family....
Taunt??? i asked u a simple question & a straight simple answer would have bee sufficient.. but i guess ur way too emotional when it comes to political discussion.. :)
anyways i dont to carry on with this useless discussion, which makes no sense .. have a good day...

u should had kept it to myself... not my family....
Taunt??? i asked u a simple question & a straight simple answer would have bee sufficient.. but i guess ur way too emotional when it comes to political discussion.. :)
anyways i dont to carry on with this useless discussion, which makes no sense .. have a good day...

no hard feelings, cheers !!

Wow PML-N looks desperate whats next ?

Ok, how was the date of Basant decided in the past, which calender did you use.

Basant (or Jashn-e-Baharaan) held in February each year. Basant is a Punjabi festival celebrating the onset of the spring season.

Najam Sethi, instead of focusing on more immediate issues regarding elections, is acting as if he is the full time CM and he is responsible for everything.

Public parks, contracts, roads, infrastructure, bureaucracy, health sector, basant etc is just isn't the stuff he should be doing.

Najam Sethi, instead of focusing on more immediate issues regarding elections, is acting as if he is the full time CM and he is responsible for everything.

Public parks, contracts, roads, infrastructure, bureaucracy, health sector, basant etc is just isn't the stuff he should be doing.

Najam Sethi cant exactly run on his performance so this is the only thing he can do.

Basant pakki hai... its in the news... 13-14 April ko hopefully !!
basant is not taking place most probably because this najam is facing really facing fierce action

Back
Top Bottom