What's new

Barrister Sultan Mehmood served show cause for misappropriating party funds.

Zaneesh852

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1103540401-1.gif

PTI issues show cause notice to barrister Sultan Mahmood for misappropriating party funds. He has been accused of receiving both foreign funding as well as party ticket fee in his personal account instead of party's account, something which party regulations deny.

Everyone from Mirpur knows he is a low time crook but he has biradri vote even if he says bs people vote for him
@django @EAK

Everyone from Mirpur knows he is a low time crook but he has biradri vote even if he says bs people vote for him
@django @EAK

I am not from AJK, and i did not know that. But he appears to be very well educated and very well spoken. Also, he does not has a single case against him in NAB, that's why its such a shocker for me.

I am not from AJK, and i did not know that. But he appears to be very well educated and very well spoken. Also, he does not has a single case against him in NAB, that's why its such a shocker for me.
He can easily win on his own i dont like him but will for pti in elections i really dont want to vote for him the alternate is pmln which wants to kill kashmir cause by making loc intl border or ppp which only makes speeches well there is also option of MC but unka koi deen eman nahe (▼へ▼メ)
Nah majority of corruption cases dont even get noticed in AJK billions are spent for roads that break in a month
Extremely corrupt minister continue to be elected on biradri base

He can easily win on his own i dont like him but will for pti in elections i really dont want to vote for him the alternate is pmln which wants to kill kashmir cause by making loc intl border or ppp which only makes speeches well there is also option of MC but unka koi deen eman nahe (▼へ▼メ)
Nah majority of corruption cases dont even get noticed in AJK billions are spent for roads that break in a month
Extremely corrupt minister continue to be elected on biradri base

So in a nut shell, you're telling me he's the best out of the worst lot. So whose winning the elections?

Is it similar to Gilgit where whoever holds the Federal Government will win the election. After all, PML-N candidates can spend billions out of the Federal Government Kitty.

@django @EAK

Well biradri system is very deep rooted here.. so nothing can be done .. For berrister i think he is less worst choice then others..

So in a nut shell, you're telling me he's the best out of the worst lot. So whose winning the elections?

Is it similar to Gilgit where whoever holds the Federal Government will win the election. After all, PML-N candidates can spend billions out of the Federal Government Kitty.
In Azad Kashmir a hung parliament is confirm

Dont worry, this scam will also be dumped quietly like Party Fund, Eliminating Investor Group,BoK,Muraad's Fake degree and so forth.

What Muraad's fake degree?
A degree obtained without writting exams. KPK govt formed a committee 2 years ago to investigate the matter but no proceedings since then.

A degree obtained without writting exams. KPK govt formed a committee 2 years ago to investigate the matter but no proceedings since then.

Interesting, this is news to me, i am really fond of Murad, so i might investigate this further and see if i can bring any new information on this

Back
Top Bottom