What's new

Barkha Dutt slams Arnab Goswami, says 'ashamed to be from same industry as him'

Finding kasabs parents? What are you talking about mate?

That's not the equivalent to what Barkha is doing in India. I gave you a perfect example of what Barkha is doing and you still pretend I have not.

Remember Kanhayya and Khalid. Yeah, the same group of people who were supported by Barkha? Have you ever read their posts? Go and do so? Learn what they say about IA. Learn what they say about the guy who attacked our parliament.

Barkha supports people who attacked our parliament. I doubt there is a journalist in Pakistan who has something like that.
If you find, please show me.
no less than Jethmalani(and some supreme court judge if I remember correctly) opposed hanging of Geelani.. many say he was hanged in haste... history will probably show us as same type of people that we accuse brits of..
anyway.. you are using superlatives can you post the exact tweets you think is anti national.. plus how did they get out of jail?

Seriously i don't think your self satisfactory rhetoric has any end.

Self-satisfactory rhetoric?

Whom should I be satisfying? You? Your friends and associates? The pack of wild and woolly primitives who bay for blood, while sodomising their male disciples and raping the females? Have you thought what you wish me to be doing instead of what I am doing?

About rhetoric, don't you think it rich coming from a fribble like you? How have you contributed to the forum? Other than by telling everyone else how much you hate them, and why? Have you anything to compare to the substantial material I have contributed?

Do you think before you start bad-mouthing people, or is it just the way you were brought up?

no less than Jethmalani(and some supreme court judge if I remember correctly) opposed hanging of Geelani.. many say he was hanged in haste... history will probably show us as same type of people that we accuse brits of..
anyway.. you are using superlatives can you post the exact tweets you think is anti national.. plus how did they get out of jail?

Not Geelani. It's Afzal.

On contrary, History will show India was at the forefront of eliminating Wahabi terrorism and will laud our efforts.

Doing nothing and bending to their whims and fancies would see us being eliminated the same way Hindus were eliminated by Mughals.

Why not?
Weren't you the same person talking about Freedom of speech few posts back?

We are in sub continent buddy...Not North Korea ;)

If any Pakistani Channel even remotely trashes their soldiers and sides with terrorists like TTP, I doubt they would live to see another day.

You got your examples mixed up and are confusing yourself mate.
I am in favor of freedom of speech and not abusing it for personal gain.

you will be surprised... there are some in pak who do have integrity or at least willingness to investigate... stick their neck out... journalism in pak is still sometimes raw and refreshing.. ours is corporatized homegenized pasturized truth... :)
Everytime I see our channels report govt version as truth when its debatable(not even 'allegedly' raider).. I cringe... privatization was supposed to give us more truth than govt owned DD could.

On the contrary.
I think you will find more sold out journalists in India than anywhere else.

People like Barkha & Co are the lowest.
Even After Radia tapes she has survived. That is a testament to the extent of the corruption in our media.

Pakistan Media, I am certain are not as sold out as some of our media.

This is true of TV channels. I do believe that newspapers like the Hindu are neutral and have integrity. But yes, I agree the fight for TRPs has made watching many Indian TV channels a $hit show.

Not Geelani. It's Afzal.

On contrary, History will show India was at the forefront of eliminating Wahabi terrorism and will laud our efforts.

Doing nothing and bending to their whims and fancies would see us being eliminated the same way Hindus were eliminated by Mughals.
yeah afzal.. well thats your narrative and you are entitled to that.. am pretty sure hinduism will survive as usual.. there is no muslim invasion now and we cant reject nicer things we got(constitution, democracy, freedom of speech, freedom of press, liberal judiciary) just because you feel we will all die... sorry.
anyway.. you just accused barkha of calling IA rapists... calling terrorists as freedom fighter etc.. accusing pandits of their own genocide.. I suspect you are interpreting it all wrong.. if you give exact quotations we can discuss.
I will agree with you on one point though.. indian media is corporatized and nobody is telling us the truth, including ndtv...

This is true of TV channels. I do believe that newspapers like the Hindu are neutral and have integrity. But yes, I agree the fight for TRPs has made watching many Indian TV channels a $hit show.
hindu is neutral but has leftist bias.. am not complaining though.. something is better than nothing.

yeah afzal.. well thats your narrative and you are entitled to that.. am pretty sure hinduism will survive as usual.. there is no muslim invasion now and we cant reject nicer things we got(constitution, democracy, freedom of speech, freedom of press, liberal judiciary) just because you feel we will all die... sorry.
anyway.. you just accused barkha of calling IA rapists... calling terrorists as freedom fighter etc.. accusing pandits of their own genocide.. I suspect you are interpreting it all wrong.. if you give exact quotations we can discuss.
I will agree with you on one point though.. indian media is corporatized and nobody is telling us the truth, including ndtv...

I have given you the whole situation.

Scenario 1: Afzal who attacked Parliament
Scenario 2: Yakub who killed more than 300 people in mumbai
Scenario 3: Kanhayya & Khalid of JNU
Scenario 4: Wani

Go and check who Barkha supports in all these and see what these people's beliefs are.

Sorry mate.
If you think Wahabi terrorists have the right to kill in Valley for perceived wrong done to them, then the Indian state should arm Pandits and send them into Valley to avenge the real genocide done on them.

I am in favor of freedom of speech and not abusing it for personal gain.

You can twist every thing some one says and claim that he/she is saying it for personal gain.
Now who will be the arbiter? You? Me?

Hence, I keep going back to your original post about Freedom of Speech. Either you have ABSOLUTE Freedom or you don't. If you want to have something in between, then you DON'T have freedom of speech, it's RESTRICTED.

So, either preach for freedom of speech or preach for restrictions. Don't switch sides as per your convenience.

I have given you the whole situation.

Scenario 1: Afzal who attacked Parliament
Scenario 2: Yakub who killed more than 300 people in mumbai
Scenario 3: Kanhayya & Khalid of JNU
Scenario 4: Wani

Go and check who Barkha supports in all these and see what these people's beliefs are.

Sorry mate.
If you think Wahabi terrorists have the right to kill in Valley for perceived wrong done to them, then the Indian state should arm Pandits and send them into Valley to avenge the real genocide done on them.
not every kashmiri militant is wahabi terrorist... there are all sorts of groups ranging from secular to kattar wahabi and inbetween...
there is a different interpretation than 'support'.. if I say wani was not terrorist but freedom fighter it does not mean I support him killing people.. It means I understand from his pov he is fighting Indian occupation and for his people he is freedom fighter.. it does not mean I am on his side... anyway I wont respond unless you give me specifics... ciao

not every kashmiri militant is wahabi terrorist... there are all sorts of groups ranging from secular to kattar wahabi and inbetween...
there is a different interpretation than 'support'.. if I say wani was not terrorist but freedom fighter it does not mean I support him killing people.. It means I understand from his pov he is fighting Indian occupation and for his people he is freedom fighter.. it does not mean I am on his side... anyway I wont respond unless you give me specifics... ciao

So, Kashmiri militant is not Wahabi terrorist.
Hey mate..
Militant = terrorist.

The moment these militants committed genocide on Pandits, they turned into Wahabi terrorists.

You can give them any pretty name you want to these pigs but rest of India will see them as terrorists and there is only one thing that needs to be done to these pigs. That is to see them dead...Because they have killed thousands of innocents and will keep doing it for their beliefs.

You and Barkha are welcome to praise these militants and show them as heroes but don't cry when rest of India calls your BS..

So, Kashmiri militant is not Wahabi terrorist.
Hey mate..
Militant = terrorist.

The moment these militants committed genocide on Pandits, they turned into Wahabi terrorists.

You can give them any pretty name you want to these pigs but rest of India will see them as terrorists and there is only one thing that needs to be done to these pigs. That is to see them dead...Because they have killed thousands of innocents and will keep doing it for their beliefs.

You and Barkha are welcome to praise these militants and show them as heroes but don't cry when rest of India calls your BS..
i have given up on you.. but pray to Indra that one day you get chance to visit kashmir.. live with them.. and see things in your own eyes... :)

i have given up on you.. but pray to Indra that one day you get chance to visit kashmir.. live with them.. and see things in your own eyes... :)

What makes you think I haven't been to Kashmir?
Let me give you a Hint. I studied in Dehradun in a Millitary School. I have slept in Barracks of IA that are in remotest of places.

Anyway, I have not given up on you. I pray to Allah daily that these militant will never have the chance to hurt you or people close to you. If they do, I wish the Indian security forces are near by to help you even though you hate them :)

What makes you think I haven't been to Kashmir?
Let me give you a Hint. I studied in Dehradun in a Millitary School. I have slept in Barracks of IA that are in remotest of places.

Anyway, I have not given up on you. I pray to Allah daily that these militant will never have the chance to hurt you or people close to you. If they do, I wish the Indian security forces are near by to help you even though you hate them :)
i never said I hate IA... its your interpretation..
may be this time stay with a kashmiri family.. you know coz you are a fan of being told both side of the story.. why not see for yourself.:)

i never said I hate IA... its your interpretation.. may be this time stay with a kashmiri family.. you know coz you are a fan of being told both side of the story.. why not see for yourself.:)

Which Kashmir family?
The Pandits?
The Shias?
the Wahabis?
The Hindus still staying there?
The Leh?

Except One of these sections, everyone else wants to be with India. Want to guess which among these section is killing people?

Any idea why other's are not?

Which Kashmir family?
The Pandits?
The Shias?
the Wahabis?
The Hindus still staying there?
The Leh?

Except One of these sections, everyone else wants to be with India. Want to guess which among these section is killing people?

Any idea why other's are not?
go to jammu and stay with a hindu .. go to kashmir and stay with a muslim(does not matter which variety) and go to ladakh and stay wherever you want to... :)
report us back...

I'm ashamed to be from the same gender as barkha

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom