What's new

Barack Obama Is A Jew Not Christian or Muslim!!!!

Who really Barack Obama Is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Of course he's a JEW like all the leaders who agress everybody for the oil wars or the debt money:
Lehman brothers, Rothshild, Allbright, Bush, Cameron, Sarkozy, Hollande, Fabius...

@Loki I believe President Obama is the most kryptonian president ever. He also could also be a very advanced android. Nope...Maybe he's really just made of cheese.

Yeah, he is weak.

Reagan was the strongest president that America ever had.

And what does it matter if hes a jew? Judaism is a religion whose adherents cannot be generalized into one group. If that were the case then the stereotype of all Muslims being "terrorists" would also be true. And wtf, colour and shape changing lizard?? is that meant to be a joke?

thank god we have nearly un earthed the real origins of barack obama ... stanley dunhem was the son of a chinese budhist monk .. so obama is buddhist .. this whole thing is a chinese buddhist and jew conspiracy to dominate the world

Barack Obama is a Lizard change Color shape whenever He likes!
^I voted for that, although I'm not exactly sure what that means. 
personally I think Obama is a Pakistani. I mean didn't he say he liked daal?

If some one is Jews and a capable person..what is the problem..Don't make a bias like this f...ing articles..stupidity now a days...

So, you have invented a way to DNA test a person by looking at random pictures of theirs from the internet? Wow.

Screw DNA testing, when we can tell their DNA just by looking at their random pictures the internet...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom