What's new

Banu CTD Siege ends with 2 SSG personnel martyred along with all Terrorists

Because this the type of situation Zarrar exists.

That's a negative. We built it to fight India and do special ops inside India (and now Afghanistan if need be). We've trained the SSG's to work on other scenarios and this hostage rescue operation is one of them. But KNOW this training is NOT like the SEAL or Delta Force or HRS. This is a military commando unit doing what the Elite force, SSU or CTD themselves should be doing. There shouldn't be any mistake in this understanding. Army takes the insults and still runs all aspects of national security. Shameful for people doing the propaganda.

Guess, I am too lazy to type lengthy posts, you had written well and I agree with whatever you said. I just wanted to highlight Zarrar Co.

maaf kar do agar koi wrong impression de dia ho.

Aray nahin bhai, yeh humare sipage ham logon ke liyay jan de rahe hain every day. The institution deserves ONLY respect from us. Yeh apke bhi itni hi fauj hai jitne mere hai. Together we live and become a stronger nation. Separate, we lose.

That's a negative. We built it to fight India and do special ops inside India (and now Afghanistan if need be). We've trained the SSG's to work on other scenarios and this hostage rescue operation is one of them. But KNOW this training is NOT like the SEAL or Delta Force or HRS. This is a military commando unit doing what the Elite force, SSU or CTD themselves should be doing. There shouldn't be any mistake in this understanding. Army takes the insults and still runs all aspects of national security. Shameful for people doing the propaganda.

Aray nahin bhai, yeh humare sipage ham logon ke liyay jan de rahe hain every day. The institution deserves ONLY respect from us. Yeh apke bhi itni hi fauj hai jitne mere hai. Together we live and become a stronger nation. Separate, we lose.

What sets apart Zarrar from other SSG Cos. is their specialized training of this sort. Zarrar is counter terrorist unit. Zarrar opeartors qualify after specialized training in counter-terrorism tactics, hostage rescue,intelligence recon,sabotage and other high risk operations.

Seek and Destroy.

SSG gets training to do different types of task, hostage rescue is one of them, that's what they are paid to do and that's what FAT belly Generals take a huge part of money from Awam's pocket to get them trained and get them best gear, and I haven't come across a single SSG operation in a long time where we haven't lost 1 soldier, Look at Americans/British SAS/ NATO SF units, and their training equip, SSG leadership is so dumb that they give them Black vests over camouflaged uniformed. These Prisoners are there for years and they were exhausted and beaten up, they over-powered CTD that's ok, but they manage to kill 2 SSG commando's ? how ? will there ever be a inquiry over the operation ? or loss of live for SSG ? no... because Army will award their parents some big Plot, flag and title of Shaheed and Sab khush ho jayen gay. I understand its a great honor to be Shaheed, but seeking Death and not giving your best is considered Suicide. Khalid Bin Waleed RA went into hundred of Battles where he fought the best of the best, he won every time and his biggest sorrow at the time of his death that he didn't die a Shaheed, So does that mean he should just drop his sword and fight with his bare hands ? or just charge on enemy lines without his Army, he would surely die and become a shaheed, but he become Ghazi. Our soldiers (No offense) are dumb who sometime in peruse of Shahdat make stupid decisions, when they should kill the enemy and live to fight another day and save more lives.

I know a inquiry on anything related to Army is a non starter, but if this was America Seals or SAS unit, and if they were losing their men in every small incident their would be a complete overhaul of their training, equipment and leadership, but unfortunately its Pakistan Army so no one gives a sh!t about some foot soldier who die, just call him a shaheed and call it a day to sell that manjan to Awam/his parents.
The thing that pisses me off the most is these weren't your ordinary SSG commandos they were part of Zarrar ATS supposedly the most experienced and well-off unit in all of Pakistan🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Pakistan army is getting a bad K/D which will not only hurt the morale of troops but also reduce your experienced men.

The thing that pisses me off the most is these weren't your ordinary SSG commandos they were part of Zarrar ATS supposedly the most experienced and well-off unit in all of Pakistan🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Pakistan army is getting a bad K/D which will not only hurt the morale of troops but also reduce your experienced men.

Part of it is the potential misreading of the Islamic principle of shahadat --- because it's essentially celebrated (in the spiritual sense), I suspect that this complicates K/D spread priorities. I remember speaking to an older school Col (once a Capt in Zarrar) who said, quite casually, that the first 1-2 people to enter a room know they will likely be killed. I was like... WTF... being ready to die is one thing, but having a somewhat complacent attitude about it is something different.

For those wondering, total losses of US SOF seem to be under 700 across Afghanistan and Iraq. I think about half of those were in Afghanistan fighting the Afghan Taliban.

We have seen them up and close and we have seen them shitting their pants when up against us on the LOC. That's what we do to them and been doing since 80s the reason they fear the SSG and do 1 hour shown on SSG on Indian today. Don't force me to post more unauthorised stuff here .

LOC has been cold for a long time now lol.

No matter how shitty the Indians may be at least they are not in the shit our army put us in.

💯

Where is IK?

He can only capable of playing with girls and not fight with boys?

Check your family girls …

I understood his point and wanted him to logically explain to me his thought process. Thank you for doing that for him. This is how a nation should work, we should support each other not become stupid to propaganda to hate each other.

Delta Force and SEAL (SEa, Air, Land for those who might've not known the acronym's meaning), have VERY specialized roles. The US has well over 100,000 "special forces". Our SSG are kind of equivalent to the SF's. Within which, we have done certain trainings for certain roles. But the US has a global reach and issues with various threat perceptions. The SEAL and DF's are trained on different scenarios with training budget more than our JFT program's investment annually ($ 500 million+ budget).

There shouldn't be any comparison made between earth and sky! Lastly, it's perfectly fine to ask, why always the Zaraar company? Well, majority (I'd say 90%) of Police / Anti Corruption / CTD / Excise and other law enforcement come in on corruption (paid posts, just one example, IK made over 12 billion rupees in "transfers" through his front men in his 4 years and everyone in power does it). So when these people who pay bribe to get a job, they aren't coming in to protect the Pakistanis or Pakistan. I've seen Police training and their work. They can't handle their handguns and old rifles in straight shoot properly. Asking them to take control here is like asking for mass casualties! They refuse to go into these situations and immediately "Sir, we need to bring in the Army" flag is raised and SSG dispatched!

The shahdat of 3 of our jawans (and a dozen injured) is a testament to Pak army's commitment to protect it's homeland and they give blood voluntarily without asking. While internet warrios continue to insult our Army by sitting overseas and some here who don't have balls to give a glass of water for the country let alone give their blood and lives!

The only internet warriors are people like you sitting innPakistan and sucking the blood out of poor nation.
Pakistan literally exist because of the money “WE” send from overseas that pays for your non tax paying and corrupt awam to sit on your fat *** and type nonsense.

We sitting outside Pakistan actually work and are contributing to the defence of the nation by sending the foreign funds which pays for the defence purchases and salaries .

So point out your contribution if any other than typing nonsense all day long.

Last edited:
Wah, this is SSG ? American Traffic Police is better fighting force than our Top Tier SF, the amount SSG soldiers died in such incidents raise a serious question on their training, they can't fight TTP without loss, and they intend to fight IA ? Allah Khair kare.

Absolutely the dumbest comment of the week goes to this post.

American traffic police doesn’t face coordinated ambushes , IEDs , suicide bombers or armed infiltration in their stations.

I mean come on you must have used a shred of brain cell to write something so stupid and repulsive like this.

On the other note there is never a time when I felt disappointed by the performance of our SSG. They are the best and their results speak for themselves. I rememebr as a kid there was an incident where some Afghans took over a school bus and SSG neutralized all hostage takers without any casualty to hostages.

After that there are thousands of known and unknown cases where SSG was at the forefront of hostage rescues and fighting terrorism. Swat operation details and the role of SSG is widely available if one cares to read.

We are lucky and should be extremely proud to have a group of dedicated soldiers who are always willing and volunteer to fight against most impossible situations without the care for their lives to protect Pakistan.

I remember speaking to an older school Col (once a Capt in Zarrar) who said, quite casually, that the first 1-2 people to enter a room know they will likely be killed. I was like... WTF... being ready to die is one thing, but having a somewhat complacent attitude about it is something different.
I love how the US deals with this:

787.jpg

Peace through superior firepower. Like getting shahadat and all is fine and dandy, but the motto should be the one above. Make the other bastard die for whatever he believes in at that moment in time.

Now for those keyboard generals blaming KP government for receiving “most funds” and having CTD train with SSG here are some facts.

I am still waiting for the response from Some memebers about their claim of KP government squandering these non existent massive amounts of funding.

D2001BE1-46F7-403D-8D4B-FF8643169291.png
39D58FAC-89BC-423A-B369-21F0701C056B.png
B26D0FF9-187B-4858-BF04-75D479D775B3.png
DAC2E8ED-1F54-489E-AC18-5AFD9B4C08AE.png

I love how the US deals with this:

787.jpg

Peace through superior firepower. Like getting shahadat and all is fine and dandy, but the motto should be the one above. Make the other bastard die for whatever he believes in at that moment in time.

Exactly. I wonder how Tier 1 (Delta/Devgru vs. our ATUs) deaths compare: NATO in Afg vs. us during the same period.

Total SOF casualties during the Afghanistan campaign seem to be in the low hundreds. This is with three raids/night in some cases.

@PanzerKiel

Exactly. I wonder how Tier 1 (Delta/Devgru vs. our ATUs) deaths compare: NATO in Afg vs. us during the same period.

Total SOF casualties during the Afghanistan campaign seem to be in the low hundreds. This is with three raids/night in some cases.

@PanzerKiel
Kaya karty ho yar... These weapons are for concentrated and somewhat isolated groups. A drone can do the same job.
The bigger the plane, the higher is the maintenance. In addition, pilots get stressed in manned planes. For drones, pilots/operators can go toilet and have tea.

Kaya karty ho yar... These weapons are for concentrated and somewhat isolated groups. A drone can do the same job.
The bigger the plane, the higher is the maintenance. In addition, pilots get stressed in manned planes. For drones, pilots/operators can go toilet and have tea.

@Enigma SIG shared the Gatling autocannon.

Just today during the funeral of one of the fallen SSG Commandos some SSG members were wearing load bearing vests which offer zilch in protection these same vests have been in use for God knows how long i think its time the army stop producing songs and movies and focus on the equipment of troops yet when questioned the same army does randi rona of paisa nahi hai kya kare, toh phir yeh roz roz ISPR ke pas kaha se paisa a jate hai for movies and kanjar khana?

You will see army fellows on social media defending their incompetence by saying paisa nahi hai nahi hai to disband kar do haramkhoro kam as kam yeh Shahadat jese azeem rutbay ko apni corruption kay liye istmaal mat karo. These people have been selling you guys this whole Shahadat chooran for too long Allah SWT has said he only helps those who help themselves.

Back
Top Bottom