What's new

Bannu Jail Break: KP govt completes a 3 layered high security prison within year of forming gov.

He looked like Adnan Rasheed when he was "peacefully" releasing his "peaceful" protestors.

Where did he physically stopped the police or even attacked them? lol people and their excuses these days..

Yes he was "peaceful" just like his workers.

Yes it was peaceful just like PTI workers, who mostly were peaceful but when attacked my Punjab police+IS police during their azaadi march retaliated also remember that but when in the presence of IK during that late night, they were peaceful and so was IK..talk about both sides of the arguement dont be biased...

I also said why 'some' of them retaliated..when you started beating up peaceful people and tear gas them, they're bound to retaliate, just put yourself in their position.
He was!

No. I don't buy that at all! These people were allowed INSIDE the Red Zone!! Shame on the govt!! That's how far the govt was on the backfoot. But, sensing that the govt was not provoked even by that, the thuggish leaders--especially TuQ--starting giving speeches about marching on further. These are not some OLD stories. We can go back to the archives of Dawn barely a few days and start to build a picture. The marchers' strategy was/is was the only possible strategy: Cause enough violence, disruption, and even bloodshed to make govt to topple. There was NO other way the govt could be removed: There is no more the '8th Amendment'. There is no more chance of a 'Forward Block'. Not even PPP could blackmail NS inside the Parliament. The only option was/is is Army coming on the tv with 'Mere Aziz Humwatno'... Dejavu all over again.

Violence , disruption, and anarchy was and remains the only 'peaceful' option available to the marchers.

No. I don't buy that at all! These people were allowed INSIDE the Red Zone!! Shame on the govt!! That's how far the govt was on the backfoot. But, sensing that the govt was not provoked even by that, the thuggish leaders--especially TuQ--starting giving speeches about marching on further. These are not some OLD stories. We can go back to the archives of Dawn barely a few days and start to build a picture. The marchers' strategy was/is was the only possible strategy: Cause enough violence, disruption, and even bloodshed to make govt to topple. There was NO other way the govt could be removed: There is no more the '8th Amendment'. There is no more chance of a 'Forward Block'. Not even PPP could blackmail NS inside the Parliament. The only option was/is is Army coming on the tv with 'Mere Aziz Humwatno'... Dejavu all over again.

Violence , disruption, and anarchy was and remains the only 'peaceful' option available to the marchers.

I dont agree at all with what you said. The moment when PTI and TUQ went ahead towards PM house, their aim was to protest outside of it, i don't know about any further arrangements but at that moment only that was decided and it was gonna be implemented but Govt. couldn't sustain the protestor's pressure and ordered punjab police and IS police to go violent and kick the the crap out of the protestors...now that was when all havoc started and protestors retaliated!

I dont agree at all with what you said. The moment when PTI and TUQ went ahead towards PM house, their aim was to protest outside of it, i don't know about any further arrangements but at that moment only that was decided and it was gonna be implemented but Govt. couldn't sustain the protestor's pressure and ordered punjab police and IS police to go violent and kick the the crap out of the protestors...now that was when all havoc started and protestors retaliated!

I don't know what else to say to this thread beyond what I had already said above. I maintain that the ONLY course of action from the very beginning was of violence and disruption. So IK/TuQ gradually escalated. They should NOT have been even allowed inside the Red Zone--imagine the security scenario of Pakistan? Imagine the sensitive buildings? The Western diplomatic facilities? But these LATHI bearing people with gas masks, razor cutters etc were allowed inside the Red Zone. Getting frustrated with the lack of a strong response the 'peaceful' people--who came equipped for confrontation--decided to march on toward the PM House? With what intentions? Amuse the PM with concerts and Qawwalis?!

Please don't think of us fools who are going to buy an ounce of 'peaceful' nature of these marches. Considering that there never was an option except a 'coup' the only course left was violence and disruption.

PS. It is very interesting that these thugs were inside the Red Zone. But it is even more interesting that there was not one act of terrorism by the likes of TTP? I think, had it been a PPP or ANP rally, things would have been slightly different!

I don't know what else to say to this thread beyond what I had already said above. I maintain that the ONLY course of action from the very beginning was of violence and disruption. So IK/TuQ gradually escalated. They should NOT have been even allowed inside the Red Zone--imagine the security scenario of Pakistan? Imagine the sensitive buildings? The Western diplomatic facilities? But these LATHI bearing people with gas masks, razor cutters etc were allowed inside the Red Zone. Getting frustrated with the lack of a strong response the 'peaceful' people--who came equipped for confrontation--decided to march on toward the PM House? With what intentions? Amuse the PM with concerts and Qawwalis?!

Please don't think of us fools who are going to buy an ounce of 'peaceful' nature of these marches. Considering that there never was an option except a 'coup' the only course left was violence and disruption.

PS. It is very interesting that these thugs were inside the Red Zone. But it is even more interesting that there was not one act of terrorism by the likes of TTP? I think, had it been a PPP or ANP rally, things would have been slightly different!

There is no Red zone boundary marked in the constitution or in the Law where you cannot go. Protests happen everywhere in the world, outside, 10 downing street in London, outside the white house in the US. do they try and takeover those state sensitive buildings?

what you're saying is only your own fear and opinion.

There is no Red zone boundary marked in the constitution or in the Law where you cannot go. Protests happen everywhere in the world, outside, 10 downing street in London, outside the white house in the US. do they try and takeover those state sensitive buildings?
what you're saying is only your own fear and opinion.

Ahh, bringing up 'constitution'? Sure, nothing written in the Constitution of Pakistan about any 'Red Zone' but I am sure there is something about providing 'security' to the state institutions and to the diplomatic staff. Even if there were none like that the Red Zone holds many important seats of power and diplomatic staff; one attack, say, on the Embassy of USA or Switzerland, would put Pakistan on the map even higher.
But why bother with such mundane considerations? The target was always to cripple the state of Pakistan! Our fake Lenin and Mao (Qadri actually quoted them) wanted a revolution. After all, thousands of Lathi bearing, foaming at the mouth, desperate mobs could be entertained on the Rose Garden Lawns of the White House?

BTW, after the attacks happened, as if, on a cue, the supporters of the thugs in this very forum came up with excuses like 'Oh, so buildings are more important than the lives'.

"Uzr e Gunha, Bud tur az Gunha" (Excuses for sins are worse then the sins).

Ahh, bringing up 'constitution'? Sure, nothing written in the Constitution of Pakistan about any 'Red Zone' but I am sure there is something about providing 'security' to the state institutions and to the diplomatic staff. Even if there were none like that the Red Zone holds many important seats of power and diplomatic staff; one attack, say, on the Embassy of USA or Switzerland, would put Pakistan on the map even higher.
But why bother with such mundane considerations? The target was always to cripple the state of Pakistan! Our fake Lenin and Mao (Qadri actually quoted them) wanted a revolution. After all, thousands of Lathi bearing, foaming at the mouth, desperate mobs could be entertained on the Rose Garden Lawns of the White House?

BTW, after the attacks happened, as if, on a cue, the supporters of the thugs in this very forum came up with excuses like 'Oh, so buildings are more important than the lives'.

"Uzr e Gunha, Bud tur az Gunha" (Excuses for sins are worse then the sins).

Army was deployed for a reason. That reason was to protect the sensitive state buildings, then WHY on Earth did they call the ISB police to lathi charge and Tear Gas the peaceful protestors?

Matter of fact is that the govt. wanted the peaceful protestors to get violent and retaliate to the police so that they could find a valid reason to forcibly clear the protestors!

Believe it or not none of your fear mongering was gonna actually happen..Protestors if not respected the Govt. and its police but they loved the Pak army troops to death! like all of us.. army easily cleared the protestors who after being corned by the tear gas shelling went in one of the PM house's grass's lawns, just by verbally demanding them to go outside and leave the premises.

Good work.

But wait a min. Other than Solar Powered, i dont see anything new. I visited Peshawer Jail in 2008 (to meet a person), they were having CCTV, 3 walled security, Watched Towers,a backup generator, and i came to know they follow same standard in almost all sensitive jails.

And i am still 100% sure if 500 miliyants come today, the only backing they will have to call army.

Anyways, good something for you guyz to cheer,, yeaaaaahh..

Isn't the outer wall being bomb proof also new?

Isn't the outer wall being bomb proof also new?

Due to high attacks on police buildings, they are following this for long time.. Mardan Police station become bomb proof in 2009.. Peshawar jail was bomb proof in 2010.

Ps: I didn't go to Bannu Jail, so I don't know what they followed back then. But this is the standard in specially all sensitive areas in KPK. And I believe even in 2010 it was one of the most sensitive jail.

Back
Top Bottom