What's new

Bannu blast 26 security personal Embraced Shahdat.

kindly explain natural border to me ??

A geographical formation that has acted as a barrier to human migration for millenia, like the himalayan mountain range between China and the Indian subcontinent. On the other hand, Durand line is an imaginary line drawn on a map.

I'm not espousing his idea of whether Pakistan should give up territory or not, but merely explaining what a natural boundary might mean.

but there is no natural border it's just an arbitrary line

The Waziristan commission, placed under the sole direction of an English officer, R. I. Bruce, at the express request of Amir ʿAbd-al-Raḥmān, had to perform a drastic partition, separating the Wazīr of Afghan Bermal from their eastern cotribesmen. In view of the difficulty of the task, it divided into two subcomissions. In the north, between Mount Laṛūmīḡar and Mount Ḵᵛāja Ḵedr (3,122 m), the boundary cuts across the hydrographic basin of the Tochi; H. A. Anderson demarcated it with thirty-eight boundary posts. In the south, between Ḵᵛāja Ḵedr and Domandī (Dwamanḍī), at the confluence of the Gōmal (Gūmal) and the Kundar, L. White King set up thirty-one boundary posts over a distance no greater than 81 km. The work was finished there in March and April, 1895.

so u r saying the people of nagaland who love china will b oppressed till centuries??
Stop talking off topic BS. When has China even claimed Naagaland? Even the Chinese are not making such a claim, so don't try to be more Chinese than the Chinese. There should be a limit for cheerleading.

The Waziristan commission, placed under the sole direction of an English officer, R. I. Bruce, at the express request of Amir ʿAbd-al-Raḥmān, had to perform a drastic partition, separating the Wazīr of Afghan Bermal from their eastern cotribesmen. In view of the difficulty of the task, it divided into two subcomissions. In the north, between Mount Laṛūmīḡar and Mount Ḵᵛāja Ḵedr (3,122 m), the boundary cuts across the hydrographic basin of the Tochi; H. A. Anderson demarcated it with thirty-eight boundary posts. In the south, between Ḵᵛāja Ḵedr and Domandī (Dwamanḍī), at the confluence of the Gōmal (Gūmal) and the Kundar, L. White King set up thirty-one boundary posts over a distance no greater than 81 km. The work was finished there in March and April, 1895.

If your trying to say there is a natural border then your wrong. Look at a topographical map of the area the natural border is too insignificant. The Indus river would be a better border since it is a clear natural one that also corresponds better to the ethnic one. The fact is that the Pashtuns are not an Indic people they even have a different accent to the Punjabi's :) just let them go they will be happier with their own kind. Why should British drawn borders rule South Asia.

Yes we didn't begged to talk to people in Bangladesh and did operation and we lost it and our enemies took advantage Sir its better you talk to your own people other wise your enemy will take advantage of yours
Right .. Lets talk to those few people who dont want to Talk .. so they can Kill our Soldiers .. Thats the way to go .

so u r saying the people of nagaland who love china will b oppressed till centuries??

kuch to sharam kar......your 16 soldiers died......and you are trolling i the same thread with BS

Right .. Lets talk to those few people who dont want to Talk .. so they can Kill our Soldiers .. Thats the way to go .
When you fight your own people on USA and other orders than don't expect peace in days Mr you have to talk and that will take lot of time but that is the only way forward

If your trying to say there is a natural border then your wrong. Look at a topographical map of the area the natural border is too insignificant. The Indus river would be a better border since it is a clear natural one that also corresponds better to the ethnic one. The fact is that the Pashtuns are not an Indic people they even have a different accent to the Punjabi's :) just let them go they will be happier with their own kind. Why should British drawn borders rule South Asia.

And what about the unnatural , British drawn , Pakistan-India border then ?
What should be the eastern "natural border" of Pakistan ??

When you fight your own people on USA and other orders than don't expect peace in days Mr you have to talk and that will take lot of time but that is the only way forward
please keep your BS logic to yourself .. I am in no mood to have a conversation with a deluded person .. who feels no remorse .. who think it is OK if our Soldiers keep getting martyred ( i mean they are soldiers that's what they are there for ) .. but it is more important to talk with few thousand Killers so they can Forgive us & let us live in peace , even though we can Eliminate them .

Is it true that they were travelling in rented civilian vehicles? Am surprised Pakistan hasn't provided mine protected vehicles to its soldiers. :undecided:

who started this BS ask ur indian friend why is he trolling on our thread??

And what about the unnatural Pakistan-India border then ?

Yes I think Pakistan should be part of India because it falls within it's natural borders. Except for the Pashtun and maybe Baluch areas. But India should get Sindh and Pakistani Punjab

kuch to sharam kar......your 16 soldiers died......and you are trolling i the same thread with BS
who started this BS ask ur indian friend why is he trolling on our thread??

Yes I think Pakistan should be part of India because it falls within it's natural borders. Except for the Pashtun and maybe Baluch areas. But India should get Sindh and Pakistani Punjab
:crazy: spotted on :pdf:

Or alternatively India could be a part of Pakistan , Like it was for last 1000 years , before British raj !!

Back
Top Bottom