What's new

Bannu blast 26 security personal Embraced Shahdat.

I know what is going on in tribal areas far better than you Mullah Nazir was killed and now his group is also turning against you and their was peace in tribal areas until you went in their on USA orders you become mercenaries of kufr and kill Muslim and than expect to remain in peace after this great betrayal
What the **** is tribal area BC its our land and our army will be there no matter what ..**** ur idiotic views and **** tribals who are harbouring uzbeks and chechen terrorist :/ enough of bullshit

Mr moron Islam and politics are not different things those who think either they didn't bothered to read Islam or are biggest ignorant on face of the earth yes read Islam and Islam is a complete system and first 4 caliphs completely established system and till last century it remained in this world in some form Mr and those who think Islam is separate from state are worse dumbos than famous enemies of Islam Abu Juhal and Abu Lahab and all the enemies of PROPHETs before Islam all enemies knew Islam is the complete system
So you admit that Islamic system was "formulated" by first four caliphs and not by prophet (pbuh) himself !!
That , Mr Moron , is exactly what I am saying
People like you will keep the name of Abu Jahl alive till eternity
Caliphs did what HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW told them to and this system was established by HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW himself MR and he was the first ruler of state of Muslims known as Madinah first which later to expanded to whole of Arabia in time of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW he himself at end also appointed governess you are showing your jahalat about Islam and Sahabas and Islamic history

Mr Moron , religion and politics are two separate things !!
Did Muhammad (pbuh) appoint his successor ? did he tell his followers to follow any particular govt. system ?
And if the answer is no (which it is , as per sunni belief)
Then how can a govt system be called "Islamic" when it is not ordered by Allah or prophet (pbuh) ??
خلافت خلافت چیخنے والے خلافت راشدہ کو مثال بتاتے ہیں جس میں اتنا خون خرابی خانہ جنگی ہوئی کہ الامان ۔ کوئی مجھے بتا سکتا ہے خلافت راشدہ کے 4 پہلے خلیفہ میں سے 3 کیوں قتل ہوئے تھے ؟ جنگ صفین جنگ کربلا جنگ جمل اور مدینے کے بلوے صحابہ میں پھوت پڑنے سے ہوئے تھے خلفا کن حالتوں میں گئے ؟ سپیشلی تیسرے خلیفہ ؟ جب وہ لوگ جو ڈائرکٹ نبی ص سے استفادہ کر کے بھی ملک نا چلا سکے تو یہ جانور کیسے چلائیں گے ؟ کیا یہ ان صحابہ سے زیادہ سمجھدار اور ایمان والے ہیں ؟ سیاست اور دین جب ملتے ہیں تو صحابہ کیا نبی پاک کی سب سے پیاری بیوی اور داماد کی افواج کی جنگ میں ستر ہزار صحابہ اور تابعین جان سے جاتے ہیں

Every sane Pakistani criticizes PTI for its "love" for JI and submission to TTP . Criticizing IK for his policies is justified . He may be better than NS , but no one expects anything from PMLN . Altaf Hussain gets abused here by PTI members and when MQM members retaliate , they do get negative ratings . Altaf Hussain may be anything , but he and his followers have the courage to face the TTP dogs . And this is something really appreciable .

About negative rating here at PDF, Imran Khan is responsible for that too? I know deep inside you, you desperately wanna say that.. :lol:

Its not like love for JI, its just a political alliance in one province, nothing else. PTI doesn't share or follows JI's ideology. But you guys won't ever understand this no matter how hard we try explaining it to you. Don't mix politics with everything.

About Altaf Hussain, well what do you expect from an armed militant terrorist party? Two terrorist gangs are fighting with each other in Karachi for their own respective interests, yes its MQM dogs vs TTP dogs in Karachi. Don't give examples of MQM next time, I hope you know how keen they are to break Pakistan..!!!

Whenever TTP pigs kill our soldiers in cowardly attacks , IK and JI are responsible indirectly . Protests and Dharnas for Hakimullah Mehsud`s death and against drones ,but just one formal statement when dozens of our soldiers get killed fighting for us !!
Policies of IK have led TTP to gain a psychological advantage in this WoT

Again same old :blah: When did IK did dharna on Hakimullah Mehsud's death? Please enlighten me with a credible news piece clearly saying IK protests Hakimullah Mehsud's death. Or else, please spare me from this crap, I've already had a lot of this nonsense..

Dont indulge Zarvan. Just leave him be, his time has come, **** it you wont see him post soon.

Run motherfucker run, cz i have lost my patience.

I warned you many times before that you need to keep an eye on that jamaati parrot

Caliphs did what HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW told them to and this system was established by HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW

So Hazrat Muhammad SAW told his companions to fight and kill each other for power ???
Because that is what the companions actually did !!

So Hazrat Muhammad SAW told his companions to fight and kill each other for power ???
نا بھی فرمایا ہو تب بھی صحابہ نے حسب توفیق خانہ جنگی کی تھی اور یہ تاریخ ہے جسے اب مٹایا نہین جا سکتا فتنہ نبی پاک کی وفات سے شروع ہوا اور آج تک چل رہا ہے

نا بھی فرمایا ہو تب بھی صحابہ نے حسب توفیق خانہ جنگی کی تھی اور یہ تاریخ ہے جسے اب مٹایا نہین جا سکتا فتنہ نبی پاک کی وفات سے شروع ہوا اور آج تک چل رہا ہے

1) PTI gets grilled here at PDF daily, what noise you're trying to create by saying opposite?
2) PTI Leader also gets grilled here, no point bragging about it.
3) He talked bad about IK and you also do that, tell me what combined negative ratings you both have got for this?
4) None of PTI followers here have authority to give negative ratings, at least me @Leader @pkuser2k12 etc.. We can't convince others to give negative ratings based on our liking so better raise the issue to site management if you feel you are treated bad about negative ratings. Don't blame it on PTI as usual.

Are you nuts or what? Do you even know when PTI came into power in KPK alone and since when this war against terrorism mess is going on? Let me give you a hint, its like 6 months vs 10 years. Go **** yourself and don't forget to blame that too on IK...

Also that coward IK had the guts to take thousand of men to Waziristan during war time, have you been there for once or any other politician ever cared to go that far?

At topic, sad day RIP.
he is a good dramabaz should have joined Lollywood instead of politics and yea he is coward going to tank is not a big deal and by the way mir ali and miranshah is in waziristan not tank

Mr some problems got created but keep your mouth shut about Sahabas their status is lot higher than a person like you and me and they followed the orders of ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW and implemented the economic and cultural and political system and every caliph first speech was as long as I follow Quran and Sunnah follow me other wise you are fee and once HAZRAT UMAR RA asked people if I go astray from Quran and Sunnah what will you do one man stood and took out his sword and said we will do this HAZRAT UMAR RA praised this man and said if I will go astray my people will bring me to the right path we follow our leaders as ordered in Quran as long as the remain and implement laws of Quran and Sunnah other we give a dam and try to change the system

are you a shia doing taqiyya?
His statement is close to that

Again same old When did IK did dharna on Hakimullah Mehsud's death? Please enlighten me when a credible news piece clearly saying IK protests Hakimullah Mehsud's death. Or else, please spare me from this crap, I've already had a lot of this nonsense..

BBC News - Hakimullah Mehsud: Imran Khan seeks Nato blockade over killing

:lol: .......... abhi thori c sharam ker lo bhai .. That is how the whole world saw your dharna , (except for PTI kids)

Its not like love for JI, its just a political alliance in one province, nothing else. PTI doesn't share or follows JI's ideology. But you guys won't ever understand this no matter how hard we try explaining it to you. Don't mix politics with everything.
About Altaf Hussain, well what do you expect an armed militant terrorist party? Two terrorist gangs are fighting with each other in Karachi for their own respective interests, yes its MQM dogs vs TTP dogs in Karachi. Don't give examples of MQM next time, I hope you know how keen they are to break Pakistan..!!!

Now that is some real :blah::blah:

are you a shia doing taqiyya?

And what made you conclude that ? You deny the power struggle and civil wars fought among companions of prophet(pbuh)??

Mr some problems got created but keep your mouth shut about Sahabas their status is lot higher than a person like you and me and

They killed each other , didn`t they ?

Last edited:

:lol: .......... abhi thori c sharam ker lo bhai .. That is how the whole world saw your dharna , (except for PTI kids)

And what made you conclude that ? You deny the power struggle and civil wars fought among companions of prophet(pbuh)??

Their was no power struggle among them issue of Hazrat Ali and Hazrat Mwauyia was on death of Hazrat USMAN RA not power struggle

Their status is till lot higher than you and still they established complete system from economic system to all the other systems Mr so please keep your mouth shut

Their was no power struggle among them issue of Hazrat Ali and Hazrat Mwauyia was on death of Hazrat USMAN RA not power struggle

Read Sahih Bukhari and you will come to know that there was indeed a power struggle !!
History books are replete with such stories but i referred Hadith book to you Because I know that Brainless Mullahs say that they dont accept history books , all they accept is Bukhari Shareef and Muslim Shareef

Last edited:
Read Sahih Bukhari and you will come to know that there was indeed a power struggle !!
History books are replete with such stories but i referred Hadith book to you Because I know that Brainless Mullahs say that we dont accept history books , all we accept is Bukhari Shareef and Muslim Shareef
I have their was no power struggle Mr the issue was of Qisas e Usman RA not power struggle
"And whoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed- then it is those who are the disbelievers" Quran 5:44

Nice try.. :lol:

You just smeared and got carried away by the title, didn't care to read rest of the article.. Here's first few lines for your assistance:

Pakistani politician Imran Khan is threatening to blockade supply lines to Nato forces in Afghanistan if the US does not end drone strikes this month.

Mr Khan accused the US of sabotaging peace efforts with the Pakistani Taliban by killing its leader Hakimullah Mehsud last Friday.

In this article, it no where said that IK protested HM's death, except in title. Now you can carry on with your :blah:

he is a good dramabaz should have joined Lollywood instead of politics and yea he is coward going to tank is not a big deal and by the way mir ali and miranshah is in waziristan not tank

Even if he'd have gone in Lollywood, he'd still have done a lot more for this country than all of you loud mouth retards can ever do in your whole miserable lives.. Suck it.

Back
Top Bottom