What's new

Banned in Bangalore

Yeggjacktly.:lol:

You're lucky that you have the master, Anil Kumble, as your avatar!!!

One thing is clear to me, from this forum by watching the interactions of Hindus and muslims in this forum.

Both sets of people have no compunction in assuming a self-righteous tone but immediately, in a hypocritical backlash, hit out against any criticism of their chosen faith.

I don't know about Hindus and Muslims but the Indian nationalist is pretty smart. He/she is no redneck and that troubles his/her opponents. This is why pseudo-liberals attempt to portray them as violent imbeciles because they can't afford to face them on neutral grounds.

You're lucky that you have the master, Anil Kumble, as your avatar!!!

I don't know about Hindus and Muslims but the Indian nationalist is pretty smart. He/she is no redneck and that troubles his/her opponents. This is why pseudo-liberals attempt to portray them as violent imbeciles because they can't afford to face them on neutral grounds.

To be fair, your average redneck unfortunately, has the will and the means to expound on his views on the internet.

Once the internet becomes even more popular, I am sure this will slowly change.

Nothing wrong with Indian Nationalism,

Hell, we have characters like Spring Onion here who makes derogatory remarks about Hindus all the time but gets butthurt when Islam gets dragged in.

I have no interest in Liberalism because it relies heavily on guilt politics.

How is that Luck? Ain't it by my choice? :azn:

Individual choices are approximately based on luck. And when you deduce it to your specific luck, brace yourself for douchebags like me.

Frankly, you don't deserve anything better.

Muahahhahah!!!!

To be fair, your average redneck unfortunately, has the will and the means to expound on his views on the internet.

Once the internet becomes even more popular, I am sure this will slowly change.

Nothing wrong with Indian Nationalism,

Hell, we have characters like Spring Onion here who makes derogatory remarks about Hindus all the time but gets butthurt when Islam gets dragged in.

I have no interest in Liberalism because it relies heavily on guilt politics.

This is where you fail to make the distinction. Take the matter at hand:

Why is it that Mrs. Doniger doesn't utilize this opportunity to clear the air? Instead of issuing a rebuttal to all the legitimate questions pointed at her and her research, she chooses to address some random insult that has nothing to do with the book or her research.
Two objections to the book cited in the lawsuit reveal something about the Hindutva mentality. First, the suit objects “that the aforesaid book is written with Christian Missionary Zeal.” This caused great hilarity among my friends and family, since I grew up in a Jewish family in Great Neck, N.Y.

But when I foolishly decided to set the matter straight — “Hey,” I wrote to an accuser, “I’m Jewish” — I was hit with a barrage of poisonous anti-Semitism. One correspondent wrote: “Hi. I recently came across your book on hindus. Where you try to humiliate us. I don’t know much about jews. Based on your work, I think jews are evil. So Hitler was probably correct in killing all jews in Germany. Bye.”

It’s hard to have a religious dialogue with someone who begins the conversation like that. I was doing better in my role as a Christian missionary.

But there is a bitter irony in this mischaracterization of my religion, since Christian missionaries are actually a part of the problem.

Last edited:
Individual choices are approximately based on luck. And when you deduce it to your specific luck, brace yourself for douchebags like me.

Why this Kolaveri Buddy?:D

Deserve got nothing to do with it.

Many people deserve better. But they don't.

Back
Top Bottom