What's new

Bank of America wants to provide $ 50b to support BD's renewable energy sec

I said a valid point. Considering China's growing influence in BD, US can use it as leverage. See what they are doing with Sri Lanka. :enjoy:

i see both china and USA wants to invest in BD, we did ask for that much, they are offering so it is our time to utilize those opportunities, and do not worry china influence will not decrease :D

I said a valid point. Considering China's growing influence in BD, US can use it as leverage. See what they are doing with Sri Lanka. :enjoy:

Bhai usa wants to increase influence in south asia. As the want to suppress china influence as their losing south asia. And south asia is growing rapidly so this will benefits their economy. china might lose some projects.

What is the collateral involved in this deal. I reckon BOA is not stupid to give this UNSECURED gargantuan loan of epic proportion to BD, a third word country. Frankly, to me its a shocker. This news came as a bolt from the blue for me.

If true, make haste while the sun shines!

Most of the developing country has a huge demand of energy. So investing in it will surely pay you back a healthy return. Bangladesh still has only one third of India's energy consumption.... which is one of the lowest even in south asia but house 7th largest population in the world. So it is almost certain that its not going to be wasted if it is invested in the energy sector. I still dnt know much about the proposal but if definitely would like to know more about it.

i see both china and USA wants to invest in BD, we did ask for that much, they are offering so it is our time to utilize those opportunities, and do not worry china influence will not decrease :D

Well BD will gain a lot in this trade war... Usa wanna suppress china and break their economy. Which is very hard now but there trying.

why Indian people upset about bank of America's offer ? they offered us and now our time evaluate the offer.

are you jealous ? :azn:

NO.

But the following is, whose country did not get such offer due to terrorism within his land of pure:

Originally Posted by Safriz
Hope BD doesnt fall for it..
An economy built on foreign lones is never a success story..

NO.

But the following is, whose country did not get such offer due to terrorism within his land of pure:

for him i want to give some stats .. in 1980s BD's 85% of national budget depended on foreign loan, In 2010s which is now below 10% :D . Hope you get the point :D

Bangladesh should implement Canal network covered with Solar Panels and suspended Micro Turbines. It will generate Electricity and will help in flood control and for irrigation purposes.

Bangladesh should implement Canals covered with Solar Panels and suspended Micro Turbines. It will generate Electricity and will help in flood control and for irrigation purposes.

like new indian gov. project that we talked about ? :D

Bhai usa wants to increase influence in south asia. As the want to suppress china influence as their losing south asia. And south asia is growing rapidly so this will benefits their economy. china might lose some projects.
Giving loan to reduce Chinese growing influence. That's why I suggested to go for Chinese banks as now they will easily give to counter BoA offer.

Bangladesh should implement Canals covered with Solar Panels and suspended Micro Turbines. It will generate Electricity and will help in flood control and for irrigation purposes.

@KRAIT
:of topic.
Bro you have some serious fan following. Last in my hostel two of friend talking about you. Both of them are guest here :D

Last edited by a moderator:
like new indian gov. project that we talked about ? :D
Actually it is already implemented in Gujarat. The suspended Micro-turbines may be added in coming years.

One of the Modi Govt.s most innovative idea. The gains are way too much.

I think I posted in English, not in Farsi. I meant the same thing. Giving loan to reduce Chinese growing influence. That's why I suggested to go for Chinese banks as now they will easily give to counter BoA offer.

Chill maro. Apto garma gaye.

Bangladesh should implement Canal network covered with Solar Panels and suspended Micro Turbines. It will generate Electricity and will help in flood control and for irrigation purposes.

Are you going to export Senior Modi to BD?
Congress will make you a cabinet minister for that.
;)

BOA is a private Bank, what USG has to do here, unless you are saying its USG who influenced BOA to give such a massive loan to BD...

;)

If Nizami is executed Modi will be the new Naib-e-Amir of Jamaat! :-D

;)

If Nizami is executed Modi will be the new Naib-e-Amir of Jamaat! :-D

;)

BOA is a private Bank, what USG has to do here, unless you are saying its USG who influenced BOA to give such a massive loan to BD...

The USG is a private corporation owned by the Federal Reserve which is owned by around 800 private banks,BOFA is one of them!

Back
Top Bottom