What's new

'Bangladesh's loss if they don't send team' - Zaka Ashraf

bangladesh can have a series with india , but sending their cricketers to pakistan would be a suicide .

soo where are those stupid indians who thought tht we were just making allegation, even a kid says tht india is behind it provided indian track record of hurting every neibours.

We caught Kasab and produce him in front of you, We catch Militants and produce in front of international media.

If you and your govt believe that India did the attack on lankans, then why don't you catch the gunmen and produce it to us??? Next time don't tell anything without proof. So many times Indian foreign minister told your minister to produce the evidence of RAW, CIA or Mossad. Every time Mr Mallik ran away with his theories..

You know what kid, only a kid says that "India was behind it" and those kids are misled by red cap monkey and Rehman mallik..

We caught Kasab and produce him in front of you, We catch Militants and produce in front of international media.

If you and your govt believe that India did the attack on lankans, then why don't you catch the gunmen and produce it to us??? Next time don't tell anything without proof. So many times Indian foreign minister told your minister to produce the evidence of RAW, CIA or Mossad. Every time Mr Mallik ran away with his theories..

You know what kid, only a kid says that "India was behind it" and those kids are misled by red cap monkey and Rehman mallik..

please dont joke here as if indians gave any serious evidence of Pakistan's envolvment, plus dont bring mumbai attacks its no more than a joke for us....

seriously!! do you even want to reply to this troll on that , have you ever heard of something called "pakistani denial" , if you have then i don't think you should bother to reply him .

Ok so india is pressurizing BD? So no chance of this tour! Sheikh Hasina has only one answer to India ' Jo Hukum '

seriously!! do you even want to reply to this troll on that , have you ever heard of something called "pakistani denial" , if you have then i don't think you should bother to reply him .

or lets called it "Indian fantasy world" ma sympathies with u indians...:D

typical indian style = personal attacks, wht a low life u r...

Srilankan team was asked by Indian not to visit Pakistan. Our relations with Srilanka are great and specially after helping them kick A$$ of Indian proxy tamil tigers, they were very and are very close to us. They didn’t listen to Indian crap and visited Pakistan and look what the Indians did, in an effort to sabotage Pakistani image, they inflicted harm to the beautiful game of Cricket
:hitwall:

Researcher, you need to do better than this..for starters look up India's role in decimating the LTTE.

LETS HOPE FOR THE BEST BRO!!!!!!!!!!!! Soon cricket will return to pakistani home grounds!INSHAALLAH

Researcher, you need to do better than this..for starters look up India's role in decimating the LTTE.
yeap, that was what i was looking for.
before i go on an look for Indian role in decimating LTTE, why don't you help me with some sources of Pakistanis attacking the Srilankans as claimed earlier?

bangladesh can have a series with india , but sending their cricketers to pakistan would be a suicide .
If I am correct, Bangladesh's next tour of India is sometime around 2020

please dont joke here as if indians gave any serious evidence of Pakistan's envolvment, plus dont bring mumbai attacks its no more than a joke for us....
Ask your beloved zardari and gilani about it, they r much intelligent on this rather than u..
@topic : U cannot force any1 by some newspaper articles, to play a series at their place. It's like torturing them. "If u won't come v won't talk with u", isn't that political standard..
Infact, pakistan should be polite towards them and than ask them to again review their security in pakistan. And they will have to work hard for making pakistan a safer place for cricket.
I think if no bomb is blasted for 1-2 years, than pakistan can really ask them about it, and they will definetly accept it..

If I am correct, Bangladesh's next tour of India is sometime around 2020
Pray to god that, no official of BCCI have read this, otherwise they can plan for series within a day..
See our players r going South africa for only 1 match...Atleast in this field v r superpower...:lol:

Someone attaches someone in Lahore, they are Pakistani Jihadies, someone attacks someone in Kashmir, it is Pakistani Jihadies, someone attacks someone in Mumbai, its Pakistani Jihadies,, Baluchistan, its Pakistani jihadies…
Wow, we seem to do nothing but produce jihadies!!

:rofl:
In some dumb Indian minds!
Srilankan team was asked by Indian not to visit Pakistan. Our relations with Srilanka are great and specially after helping them kick A$$ of Indian proxy tamil tigers, they were very and are very close to us. They didn’t listen to Indian crap and visited Pakistan and look what the Indians did, in an effort to sabotage Pakistani image, they inflicted harm to the beautiful game of Cricket

Firstly i m glad atleast one pakistani accept even though jokingly that they produce nothing but Terrorist ....:azn:

Second you guys can't stop the bomb that are being dropped on your ***** by the American drones in our own country and you guys claim you broke USSR ...... now u guys claim sri lankan victory was bcoz of you ...........
Stop giving yourself so much importance....whole world thinks of you and ur country as nothing but a migraine headache at international level who basis of foundation is "if we can't progress we won't let anyone else also progress....And if you want to progress give us aid coz we are lazy bums incapable of working for good":hitwall:

Ask your beloved zardari and gilani about it, they r much intelligent on this rather than u..
@topic : U cannot force any1 by some newspaper articles, to play a series at their place. It's like torturing them. "If u won't come v won't talk with u", isn't that political standard..
Infact, pakistan should be polite towards them and than ask them to again review their security in pakistan. And they will have to work hard for making pakistan a safer place for cricket.
I think if no bomb is blasted for 1-2 years, than pakistan can really ask them about it, and they will definetly accept it..

Pray to god that, no official of BCCI have read this, otherwise they can plan for series within a day..
See our players r going South africa for only 1 match...Atleast in this field v r superpower...:lol:

zardari and gilani are pro indian. First is lover of maduri and second of ashwarya. They love india thats why doing every thing in indian favour.

It is BD's decision. After the attack on the Lankans, no cricketer in his right mind would want to tour Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom