What's new

Bangladeshis unhappy over support to Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loving cricket and supporting the teams of other nations is nothing to be fussy about. So many indians are there who are fan of pakistani cricketers like Wasim bhai, Imran the great, shahid afridi and so on. By the way mentioned cricketers were amongst my alltime favoriate ones apart from saeed anwar. So then does these Indian cricketer fans become traitor to their nations.. Cricket though played with great fierce between the two countries and any one coming as victorious, i think the final winner is the Game of Cricket... It works as a briedge between the peoples of two contries and reduces the gap. By the way i prey that both teams play well and in the End India Wins:bounce:

hey patanjali that profile picture of urs shows the draw.. I know it and even played that sort of game to get draw.. even if king is played forward earlier then also the game is draw.. PS: I was a chess professional player

It is not a draw.

Zugzwang/Forced move.

The side that moves first will be at a disadvantage.

If it is black's turn, it has a scope to move, and it will be forced to move, ending in a quick defeat.

If white moves first, it will be a draw in spite of a pawn just about to transform into a queen.

Who are these unhappy people?

I smell jealousy by Indians and disappointment by Indian dalals in BD, after all the propaganda against Pakistan. ;)

Bangladesh-Pakistan Zindabad. :)

I know freedom fighters who support Pakistan. I'd die to have a look at sheikh hasina's face in the match when the people rooted for pakistan. i bet she died a bit inside

Nothing wrong in bd fans supporting pakistan. It is just a game, and it is not as if they were supporting pakistan against bangladesh. Even then it would be wrong to condemn it.

It's simple that in the day of Pakistan match, Bangladeshi team-Pakistan supporters will go to watch and cheer for Pakistan. It does not mean we do not have other team supporters. But most Bangladeshis support team-Pakistan still now. Till today, before losing the match, I saw that most Bangladeshis were supporting team-Pakistan. I saw some Bangladeshis who were painted PK-flags in there cheek. Few people also painted India's flag too. But don't know about future. May be Bangladeshi team-Pakistan supporters will decline from today for showing us so frustrating performance. Pakistan is 100 years behind India. :(

Now that you yourselves admit it you can stop pretending ...............

Dont worry, I ve never said India is the modern "Garden of Eden" But we are certainly better off than our neighbours and what the other poster was suggesting was pure suicide.

I dont like either of the team but I wanted Pakistan to win today so that I could watch ESPN peacefully for atleast next 6 months without listening to Indian commentators and all the cricket bullsshit expert from India. I hate those guys specially the one with turban and the Dada from west bengal. I just wanted these guys to shut up and get a life somewhere ...:argh:

I dont like either of the team but I wanted Pakistan to win today so that I could watch ESPN peacefully for atleast next 6 months without listening to Indian commentators and all the cricket bullsshit expert from India. I hate those guys specially the one with turban and the Dada from west bengal. I just wanted these guys to shut up and get a life somewhere ...:argh:

you take my words...101 % agree...

Who are these unhappy people?

I smell jealousy by Indians and disappointment by Indian dalals in BD, after all the propaganda against Pakistan. ;)

Bangladesh-Pakistan Zindabad. :)

And what of the match today?

I wonder how the Bangladeshi dalals feel!

There is nothing wrong with Bangladeshis supporting Pakistan;heck i support Bangladesh if they are not playing against us.
I dont know and dont care if they like us or not but i feel and care for them and want good for them as much as for Pakistan.They were are and will remain our Brothers in arms.

I know Afridi didnt appreciate the Bengali crowd but Hafeez did and though the skipper should have been told by the management to do so;well it cant be unturned.We appreciated them here on PDF by opening a dedicated thread and the Pakistani media praised them and highlighted them as well.
So'a word of advice for my Indian brothers;Stop seeding controversies and BS between Pakistanis and Bangladeshis.we might be 1300 miles apart but our hearts beat together.We know each other more than you do.

So stop posting this crap just for the heck of it and get a real life or something.

Even the supporters are being labeled? Lame.......it's just a fcuking game.

What's with all the indian whining? We can support whoever we want to in a cricket match. .. the hell you guys smoking? Or is it Phensidyl this time? :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom