What's new

Bangladeshis behind Mumbai violence: MNS Chief Raj Thackeray

Wait, I thought they were blaming Pakistan:

[video]http://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/insidestory/2012/08/20128204212257385.html[/video]
Well ! Mercenary, Don't you think that the blaming culture originally came from india in South Asian region?

urdu me dal bhai

mujhe teri marathi nahi ati

waise bhi ye banda shakal se hi gunda dikhta hai:bad:

It is his Marashtra Dhrama that has forced a few million non-Maharashtrian Hindus to leave Bombay and go back to their home Provinces a few months ago. Thackaery's policy is to divide and rule. This time this hypocrte is organizing Hindu extremists to expel the Indian Muslims by claiming that they are Bangladeshi muslims.

nopes... it exactly what it is...

I know dude! My Hindu urdu is not good! I am bengali! :p i just replied to Darkprince. o samajhgaya :s

Ahhh...of course its always someone else ! Whether its Pakistan in the West, China in the North, Sri Lanka in the South or Bangladesh in the East - Its always someone else !

raj thackrey ki baat kar raha hai, ya aaiyna dekh liya tune

Actually the threat is same as the rest of the world "extremist version of islam"
You are aware that the so called extremism you speak of, is an issue in India, not in Bangladesh. We are a Muslim majority country but the so called "extreme version" you speak of is YOUR problem. The Indian muslims I met in India, tend to be more fundamentalist than most muslims you will meet in Bangladesh. Therefore I agree with you, the actual threat maybe like you said "extreme version" but India is a producer of such extremism and therefore is a threat in the region.
Once you admit, India produces extremists, and therefore is a threat to regional peace, you can take different approaches to solving the problem. For example, some might say its because of the anti muslim policies and incidents such as the gujrat massacre which feeds into the hands of extremist. Then there is the Kashmir issue and the list goes on.

Back
Top Bottom