What's new

Bangladeshis banned from flying rivals' flags

Wow!!! What a ray of hope for internet babies.... every sting of joy come in their life by cursing my beloved country only...

A few more years.. I would wait for Big B to bite the big one.. it will be national mourning in India.. then all you have to do is walk millions across the border with nothing but tissue paper.

''I would wait for Big B to bite the big one'' | This statement has imperialistic undertones :lol:

so which team are you supporting aunty ji ??? :p:
ayee hero...
I am not interested in this game.
Men who dont even understand it masquerade here as cricketers. To many experts here an "Agricultural shot" would be a shot played by a batsman on a farmer's land.Tell me about it.........:coffee:

Btw IPL is happening in UAE this time.

No.. the people who are opposed to it are the ones who have access to Facebook. If facebook is the only gauge you have, let me give you an example.. our ex president(musharraf) had over 500000 like on his facebook page..
Yet, less than a 1000 showed up to greet him on arrival.. and much less care about his fate now.

Here, you are representing 9000 Bangladeshi(or lets say 10000) liking the facebook page.. lets take the total number of Bangladeshis on Facebook
According to this
Asia Internet Stats Facebook Subscribers and Population Statistics

There are some 3,352,680 Bangladeshi on Facebook.. out of that.. lets say even 10000 fans.. is around 0.29% of BD facebookers. Shows you the actual interest in this bigoted move.
the group was just created and it attracted 9k likes within few days
though i agree,they are not willing to back it up but it shows the general emotions of the people attached to it

for ex.......a neutral person may like musharraf but a hater of musharraf will never like his page
and same goes for this case..........a man who loves Pak will never like the page which opposes Pak
had this been a big group,i would have rather agreed that people from other nationalities are liking the page to start a propaganda
but since this page is new,it seems highly unlikely

i agree this thing doesnt prove anything,but it gives an general idea

if you say Bdeshis are supporting Pak just by seeing few hundred persons with Pakistani flags in presence of 30k-40k odd crowd then why not Fb which attracted more than 9k likes in just 2-3 days

ayee hero...
I am not interested in this game.
Men who dont even understand it masquerade here as cricketers. To many experts here an "Agricultural shot" would be a shot played by a batsman on a farmer's land.Tell me about it.........:coffee:

Btw IPL is happening in UAE this time.
:unsure: :unsure:

so which team are you supporting aunty ji ??? :whistle::whistle:

That's the problem with devoloping nations. They're all so insecured about their nationality. You got one asshole expelling their students for cheering a rival team. Now you got another one banning their people from waving rival country's flags.

These same assholes go to western countries and want to display and wave their flags on equal rights and western nations let them without any problems. But god forbid somebody bring a flag of another country to their land. Assholes.
rightly said its due to insecurity complex... Damn it.

the group was just created and it attracted 9k likes within few days
though i agree,they are not willing to back it up but it shows the general emotions of the people attached to it

for ex.......a neutral person may like musharraf but a hater of musharraf will never like his page
and same goes for this case..........a man who loves Pak will never like the page which opposes Pak
had this been a big group,i would have rather agreed that people from other nationalities are liking the page to start a propaganda
but since this page is new,it seems highly unlikely

i agree this thing doesnt prove anything,but it gives an general idea

if you say Bdeshis are supporting Pak just by seeing few hundred persons with Pakistani flags in presence of 30k-40k odd crowd then why not Fb which attracted more than 9k likes in just 2-3 days..

The page for the US to build a death star station received many more likes in that time as well.
How do you know there were a few hundred? did you count them via census? Or was it just an estimate off the screen?

The page for the US to build a death star station received many more likes in that time as well.
How do you know there were a few hundred? did you count them via census? Or was it just an estimate off the screen?
estimate on screen :partay:
lets say there were thousands for your sake,what difference does it make
we dont have any official data as to how many BDeshis actually support Pak and how many oppose you

hence,there is no need for pdfians to jump on threads like this
a thousand supporters supporting Pak in a cricket match doesnt prove anything

estimate on screen :partay:
lets say there were thousands for your sake,what difference does it make
we dont have any official data as to how many BDeshis actually support Pak and how many oppose you

hence,there is no need for pdfians to jump on threads like this
a thousand supporters supporting Pak in a cricket match doesnt prove anything
Neither does the need for a ban disprove the fact that it had the over zealous nationalists in BD worried. Much like the sedition case fellows in Kashmir. If it has you worried, there is something substantial to worry about.

Neither does the need for a ban disprove the fact that it had the over zealous nationalists in BD worried. Much like the sedition case fellows in Kashmir. If it has you worried, there is something substantial to worry about.
yep,the nationalists got worried.......you can call them over jealous,i wont bcoz i think they have got a reason to oppose it

naa, i am not worried
the kashmir case was different
it was justified to some extent as the kashmiris were supporting the other team over the national team which any nationalist would oppose

here it is a different case,the BD are not supporting Pak over BD
the ban is not justified here but acc. to the link i gave previously,this law is not new,it was formed in 71 itself i guess
hence it wasnt a deliberate attempt to ban only Pak flags

So, when the re-unification happening?? :coffee:
day after tomorrow (for those who want unification)
>
>

and since it is an infinite loop,it will never come :rofl: (for those who dont)

As far as Pakistan is concerned, Pakistanis always supported Bangladeshis into making Bangladesh a cricketing power...it was because of Pakistan's support in ICC, to put a muslim country Bangladesh on world cricket map, it was Pak coaches, Pak administration, Pakistani cricketers made initial setup for Bangladeshis, and so unthankful BCB and small minded i cannot imagine.

I totally condemn against any ban from flying international teams flags.

Back
Top Bottom