What's new

Bangladeshis are taking virtual Revenge on Pakistan

How utterly wrong you are. Germany fully admitted the genocide, paid reparations to survivors. Banned Nazism. Every schoolchild from a young age is taught about the crimes committed by Nazis. Whole schemes costing billions were run on de- nazification. Concentration camps were converted to museums to remind Germans and the world that the victims will always be remembered.

Europe rose because Germany fully admitted and made maximum effort to apologise and seek forgiveness for the actions of Germany and to ensure NO ONE WILL FORGET THE ATROCITIES COMMITTED BY THE NAZIS.
Europe appreciates this fulsome Mea-Culpa, that is why Germany and Europe has been able to move on.

That was Germany. This is Pakistan. You don't move on. We would move on unilaterally. Don't have time for your theatrics. The so called genocide is accepted and recognized by no major country in this world. The world has move on without recognizing this genocide lie.

You kill Pakistani soldiers in a stupid as$ game. We Pakistanis would play DOTA 2 making fortune for us.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/835686...hassan-stars-in-dota2-asian-championship-win/

Some time I feel proud, how a tiny nation having impact over 1.4 B Hindus and the anti Pakistani Bangalies, we r harming them without war.. and without using any Nuke.. :lol:

Another arms deal with Myanmar is coming to drive Hasina mad.
We should arm Myanmar to teeth, we should train there spacial forces, transfer them few dozen of NSAR missiles along with some dirty bombs..try to train anti Bangla elements and start a proxy war inside there heart

Hasina & company are trying hard to portray Pakistan as an enemy and gain support on these basis .
While most of the Bangladeshi hates her because of his relation with india .
Any Bangaladeshi joining PDF will more likely inclined to Pakistan, whats the big deal.

When Hasina is removed and a pro-Pakistani government comes into office, they can always create a second video game.

But in the second video game the end goal will be a two-front war to gain full control of the Indus River (for Pakistan) and Brahmaputra River (for Bangladesh) running through Indian territory.

That way both countries will have full control of their water supplies and realize by working together they can create a better future for both of their people. :D

Oh yea and with all that new territory Bangladesh won't have to worry about rising ocean levels. :agree:
And suddenly you have water splashed on your face and realise, You are again late for work! Fantasies eh?

rjoGtOnyoPyDEgvn503yCodN1EHENQYbjFA2FA95DvvsbAosschvaJy7SG9D-G3LmpDC=h900

At least they're dressed in a historically accurate manner. What a sad, pathetic "game". Such losers. :lol:

Every thread I open or every thread which has my response is marked by an eye, what does it mean? When I put cursor over the eye it says 'watched', watched by whom?

It means you are watching and will thus get notifications of replies in the thread automatically in your alerts etc.

If you do not want to automatically watch a thread you start/reply in...you can change it in your settings page I believe.

lnna lillahi waenna elahi rajioon. time is reaching to the end of this world. if u r muslim then dont miss ghazw-e-hind.

it was india who did the provocative role to create misunderstanding between pak & BD, like india is provoking to Balochies people against pak

Lolz what about any indian joining PDF ?are they anti national? ( ac to this & bhakt's logic)
Apples and Oranges. Indians has the different reason to join. We like having fun with Pakistani. Did you see any

Being a country five times larger than Pakistan, you still needed Muktis to help you, even in Kargil you needed both America and Israel to save your back side but when it comes to fighting your own wars, you are no better than the Afghan army.

Indian army 'backed out' of Pakistan attack
http://www.worldsecuritynetwork.com...ava/Indian-army-backed-out-of-Pakistan-attack

About saving the backside, it was nawaz who ran to US first, while vajpayee stood firm.
Look what US is saying. Saying a lie 100 times does not make it a truth.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...onflict-Clinton-aide/articleshow/10341644.cms

An attractive guerrilla named Anila who does full frontal battle.
Bangladesh has surely come a long way.
Will probably get banned in Pakistan and India for obscenity.

Last edited:
It means you are watching and will thus get notifications of replies in the thread automatically in your alerts etc.

If you do not want to automatically watch a thread you start/reply in...you can change it in your settings page I believe.

Thanks!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom