What's new

Bangladeshis are taking virtual Revenge on Pakistan

Do your history books say that ?

With all due respect, I have no idea what your question about "history books" has to do with my post. I made no mention of Pakistan's history (or that of Bangladesh's).

The only point of my post was that most people in Pakistan don't want anything to do with Bangladesh, and that it really doesn't concern you either way. That is all.

With all due respect, I have no idea what your question about "history books" has to do with my post. I made no mention of Pakistan's history (or that of Bangladesh's).

The only point of my post was that most people in Pakistan don't want anything to do with Bangladesh, and that it really doesn't concern you either way. That is all.

If that is really true your history books will reflect that

If that is really true your history books will reflect that

With all due respect, the idea that books written by certain authors of a certain age---whatever they may say---is somehow representative of the opinions of an entire country of 200-220 million people (the vast majority of whom are too young to remember the 1950s and 1960s) is ludicrous.

I suggest you visit Pakistan instead. I'm not exaggerating when I say that some uneducated people in rural villages don't know that there is a country called "Bangladesh". Many of those that do can't tell you much about it beyond the fact that the two countries were briefly one, and that the people that live there are Bengali.

Also, what all of this has to do with you as Indian, I'm still not sure...

With all due respect, the idea that books written by certain authors of a certain age---whatever they may say---is somehow representative of the opinions of an entire country of 200-220 million people (the vast majority of whom are too young to remember the 1950s and 1960s) is ludicrous.

I suggest you visit Pakistan instead. I'm not exaggerating when I say that some uneducated people in rural villages don't know that there is a country called "Bangladesh". Many of those that do can't tell you much about it beyond the fact that the two countries were briefly one, and that the people that live there are Bengali.

Also, what all of this has to do with you as Indian, I'm still not sure...

you dodge the question. How does history books portray the whole thing ? East Pakistan were part of your country for 24 years.

you dodge the question. How does history books portray the whole thing ? East Pakistan were part of your country for 24 years.

You dodged both my answer and separate question. I never made a statement about history. I only stated a fact about present-day Pakistanis. You can keep dodging it if you want, but that's the truth. If you don't like it, that's your problem. I'm not going to continue repeating myself.

Though, I'm not sure why an Indian cares about Pakistani opinions about Bangladesh. Still no answer. I guess the Indian obsession with Pakistan truly knows no bounds.

what's the big deal. move on guys. why waste your precious time

Indians and Bangladeshis will never move on. :disagree: :crazy: :pakistan:

Virtual world different from reality. These young game addicts could never fight on the battle field. They'd be full of fear and fright. To vent their frustration they have to live their fantasy in the virtual world.

1971 civil war saw East Pakistan revolt due to West Pakistan's refusal to accept a majority government from East Pakistan. The Indian forces moved into East Pakistan after hordes of refugees stormed the Indian border. The United States sent a naval vessel in support of Pakistan which was threatened off by the USSR in support of India. Bangladesh as a nation was born. Wow, you guys have a rich history of battering each other. Is there a separate thread on this topic?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom