What's new

Bangladeshis are taking virtual Revenge on Pakistan

Did I claim that BNP does what needs to be done? It does not, it never did and that's why we're in this situation in the first place.

Well, almost all of Bangladesh votes for either of these two parties. Talks of "genocide" and "atrocities" in 1971 seems to be pretty popular in Bangladesh, irrespective of party. You cannot claim that only a minority of people there think this way.

BTW, this is also wrong analysis that there's nothing to be gained even if the indian puppets were removed from power.

For Bangladesh, there probably is.

For Pakistan there is not. There is nothing to be gained from Bangladesh.

Again I would repeat my sentence.. Don't get into the trap what chanakaya is weaving.. there are majority of BD and Afghan people who supports us but a smaller section and puppet regime is getting instruction from the hindu fanatics master from India... time to reverse the situation by supporting the actual leaders who truly represent the people of both states...:big_boss:
Can you identify the actual leaders in both countries ?

Can you identify the actual leaders in both countries ?

The BNP and Khaleda Zia certainly doesn't seem to support us, given their statements against Pakistani "atrocities" and "genocide".

Afghans are the same. Even here in the US, I hear so many of them badmouth Pakistan on a daily basis. Their political leaders are the same---always blaming Pakistan.

They are both namak haraam countries. Best to avoid them and their people.

Well, almost all of Bangladesh votes for either of these two parties.

How do you talk of votes when the EC itself is part of the rigging business?

Talks of "genocide" and "atrocities" in 1971 seems to be pretty popular in Bangladesh, irrespective of party. You cannot claim that only a minority of people there think this way.

If people don't talk about it they will be labelled traitors. Now who wants that? You have to understand the atmosphere the indian puppets have created in BD. During the Nazi rule in Germany even those people who opposed tyranny against the Jews had to shout slogans demonizing the Jews because if they did not they would be black listed by the regime for persecution.

For Bangladesh, there probably is.

For Pakistan there is not. There is nothing to be gained from Bangladesh.

You are letting your emotion influence your conclusion. Anyway I know that you don't care about BD so even if your analysis is wrong it doesn't matter.

The BNP and Khaleda Zia certainly doesn't seem to support us, given their statements against Pakistani "atrocities" and "genocide".

Afghans are the same. Even here in the US, I hear so many of them badmouth Pakistan on a daily basis. Their political leaders are the same---always blaming Pakistan.

They are both namak haraam countries. Best to avoid them and their people.
I agree that both of these countries are not friendly ..even the mass public elected the same leader..That's why quote that member to know if he comes out with actual leader...
Bangladesh should impose a virtual war on pakistan for revenge and declare victory in that video game then

When Hasina is removed and a pro-Pakistani government comes into office, they can always create a second video game.

But in the second video game the end goal will be a two-front war to gain full control of the Indus River (for Pakistan) and Brahmaputra River (for Bangladesh) running through Indian territory.

That way both countries will have full control of their water supplies and realize by working together they can create a better future for both of their people. :D

Oh yea and with all that new territory Bangladesh won't have to worry about rising ocean levels. :agree:

I agree that both of these countries are not friendly ..even the mass public elected the same leader..That's why quote that member to know if he comes out with actual leader...
Bangladesh should impose a virtual war on pakistan for revenge and declare victory in that video game then

Indeed. There are no such leaders in either country.

The country called Pakistan has too many enemies.

Ah, good people of Pak...this is all part of narrative building against Pak State... designed, planned and executed via the illegitimate indian empire...

Cann't you SEE this is deflection tactic by indians using their proxies...

indians are desparate to hide their crimes against humanity in Kashmir... by building this negative narrative via BD and AF the indians are creating a diversion from their hineous crimes...

Pak Diplomacy must not fall into this trap by engaging with BD gov on such transparent lies. Ignore them and bring focus back on Kashmir!

With CPEC going in maturity in a decade all Kashmiris will be longing to be with Pak even more than ever...the voices are already being heard from the Valley of Sorrows!

Patience and skills are required to dismantle indian lies and occupations of Kashmir to South Tibet and all of NE states... all these peoples will have their FREEDOM from this sick indian empire.

Patience and wisdom. Cold calculus and resolute actions. Don't fall into this trap!!!

They'll figure it out when they're all speaking hindi in 50 years time. A time comes when men have to stand up and be counted. The people in Bangladesh need to challenge their government and it's stupidity.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom