What's new

Bangladeshi Youth

lol maybe i never care about satisfying the chick lol...they say i am 'narcissistic, full of myself, too much into yourself' lol

Don't make it a habit though, it might become an issue when you finally decide to settle down:lol:. Everyone wants to settle down after a while, even players like yourself.

lol maybe i never care about satisfying the chick lol...they say i am 'narcissistic, full of myself, too much into yourself' lol

Typical asshole. Aviators compliment this attitude btw. :D

Ok this is not bangladeshi culture!! I had my first girl friend when i was 12. Somehow it continued for 7 years. Then we broke up! Never tried to talk with any other girl after that.... Life is good in PDF.

farhaan you seem a cool guy. every summer when i get to bd me and my cousin hrow a party at radisson presidential sweet. you are invited to come, you can getlucky there, it will be full of gals.

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

Typical asshole. Aviators compliment this attitude btw. :D

i get that often, my current gf says that too.

I've noticed Bengalis are more open to dating than Pakistanis.

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

i get that often, my current gf says that too.

You see aviators mask the assholeness or harshness of being an asshole, and actually make you seem funny. So in an essence a funny asshole. It's really my style as well. Cheers.

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

You see aviators mask the assholeness or harshness of being an asshole, and actually make you seem funny. So in an essence a funny asshole. It's really my style as well. Cheers.

i dated a pakistani gal once lasted a whole 2 weeks they have trust issues with guys outside pakistanis. a lot of deama in general.

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

You see aviators mask the assholeness or harshness of being an assh
ole, and actually make you seem funny. So in an essence a funny asshole. It's really my style as well. Cheers.

lol bro thats my game, i plan to stop when i get an std or my mother forces me into a marriage :(

i dated a pakistani gal once lasted a whole 2 weeks they have trust issues with guys outside pakistanis. a lot of deama in general.

I don't date, so I wouldn't know. As they say, I'm old fashioned.

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

Also gents, another advantage to wearing aviators.

You can check out girls without them thinking you are giving them any importance. Meaning you remain the BOSS.

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

You can check out girls without them thinking you are giving them any importance. Meaning you remain the BOSS.

lol i always rock my aviators, i have like 8 of them :P

You can do that any pair of sunnies:confused:

Not everyone can pull of aviators, people with small stubby nose should definitely avoid it:lol:

lol i always rock my aviators, i have like 8 of them

I got 3. Rayban and Police. And generic. My cousin is wearing the generic in my avatar. But the Generic one is pretty badass and old school. It cost me 80 usd.

My Raybans
article_finder_Rayban%203025%20Aviator%20Metal_0_2.jpg

Police:

I_112665401_00_20080218

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 PM ----------

The police ones are the same frame and also black but darker shade.

I got 3. Rayban and Police. And generic. My cousin is wearing the generic in my avatar. But the Generic one is pretty badass and old school. It cost me 80 usd.

My Raybans
article_finder_Rayban%203025%20Aviator%20Metal_0_2.jpg

Police:

I_112665401_00_20080218

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 PM ----------

The police ones are the same frame and also black but darker shade.
i have those in gunmetal i look awesome in those lol

Omg. People that wear these hipster sunglasses should be shot. They look fuckin retarded.

hipster-sunglasses-9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom