What's new

Bangladeshi Youth

there are plenty of freshies that marry white chicks thinking it makes them kool. i went an american school in nd that had more white kids than bd kids.most of the people here think i was born here. but i am deeply attached to bangladesh. i will marry a bangali bangladeshi eben though i am dating a pasjtun afghani :P

there are plenty of freshies that marry white chicks thinking it makes them kool. i went an american school in nd that had more white kids than bd kids.most of the people here think i was born here. but i am deeply attached to bangladesh. i will marry a bangali bangladeshi eben though i am dating a pasjtun afghani :P
Ok this is not bangladeshi culture!! I had my first girl friend when i was 12. Somehow it continued for 7 years. Then we broke up! Never tried to talk with any other girl after that.... Life is good in PDF.

But who has the time to have home cooked meal three times a day? Would you take daal bhaat to work?:lol:

No, i buy my daal bhaat from an indian food court near my workplace :D

Ok this is not bangladeshi culture!! I had my first girl friend when i was 12. Somehow it continued for 7 years. Then we broke up! Never tried to talk any other girl after that.... Life is good in PDF.

Get that girl back bro. Whoa u r seriously addicted to PDF

lmao the bangaladesh english accent is creeping on you brah, time to go back to the American school maybe.:lol:

Get that girl back bro. Whoa u r seriously addicted to PDF
It was her father actually- a hardcore Jamati Gunda who pressurized her for the breakup. Anyway Azidane is changing girl friends like tissue paper and he is talking about Preserving ' culture '

its the tablet typing, indians have no right to talk about accents, indian accent is like cryptonite to chicks

It was just a joke, calm down brah:lol:. And its not just Indian accent, any accent from the sub continent is like Kryptonite.

It was her father actually- a hardcore Jamati Gunda who pressurized her for the breakup. Anyway Azidane is changing girl friends like tissue paper and he is talking about Preserving ' culture '

i try to man. i get bored easily though, then i avoid them. for some reason women starthating me after the initial 6 months of the relationship lol...most dont go thay far.

You going to be a doctor soon right? Ask her again. Which deshi dad can refuse a doctor as a son in law?
I agree about aazidane, changing girlfriends frequently doesnt make you an alpha male it makes you look like a jerk.

too many fat chicks in dhaka, seriously....all these girls do is eat fast food and sleep.......or eat vath and sleep........no will to do any physical activity.

@ You can do physical activity with them so that they can be little bit slim. Go ahead aazidane !!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom