What's new

Bangladeshi Youth

Real Sylheti is totally different from morden Bangla. It's hybrid language comprise of Arbi, Farsi and Turkic language. Sylhet also the most conservative part of Bangladesh. We don't take nonsense against Islam in Sylhet. Real Dhakaiya heavily influenced with Urdu dilect and totally different from Morden tagorized Bangla.

Those girls in video used something called Banglish. It's has become popular culture in Bd to speak Bangla with mixes of English around upscale area of Dhaka, like Gulshan.

Can you give an example of Sylheti?? As far as I have heard from my Sylheti friends, they don't speak like that!!

Real Dhakaiya heavily influenced with Urdu dilect and totally different from Morden tagorized Bangla.
Those girls in video used something called Banglish. It's has become popular culture in Bd to speak Bangla with mixes of English around upscale area of Dhaka, like Gulshan.

Where the fark did you get that? The accent is Bangal, on the other side of the border it's a Ghoti accent. That's it.

Real Sylheti is totally different from morden Bangla. It's hybrid language comprise of Arbi, Farsi and Turkic language. Sylhet also the most conservative part of Bangladesh. We don't take nonsense against Islam in Sylhet. Real Dhakaiya heavily influenced with Urdu dilect and totally different from Morden tagorized Bangla.

Spot on, I thought this accent sounded very urdu like :woot:

Edit: Well, according to Wikipedia, Sylheti is a language different altogether =o I guess that's what (most) British Bengalis speak

Where the fark did you get that? The accent is Bangal, on the other side of the border it's a Ghoti accent. That's it.

The old dhakaiya Bangla is very diffrent from morden tagorized Bangla. They used load of Urdu in Dhakiya. Go ahead and lurk around there to find out for your self.

too many fat chicks in dhaka, seriously....all these girls do is eat fast food and sleep.......or eat vath and sleep........no will to do any physical activity.

Sylhetis in uk think they are from different country it seems. My bangladeshi friend is **** scared of sylhetis.

Cultural difference. Sylhetis are more conservative than rest of BD. We don't even marry outside of our district. ;)

I won't deny that but I am talking about the whole scenario you light headed punk.

the whole headed scenerio is quite conservative, but the new generation is west integrated, they couldn't care less about the sylheti culture.

i dunno about the rest bt BD shud do something creative like coke studio to keep its musical culture alive, after coke studio, sufi music is on rise in pakistan, hope it works for BD.

Cultural difference. Sylhetis are more conservative than rest of BD. We don't even marry outside of our district. ;)
I was talking about UK sylhetis, not sylheti sylhetis, :)
There seems to be some bad blood between dhaka and sylheti people in UK.

I was talking about UK sylhetis, not sylheti sylhetis, :)
There seems to be some bad blood between dhaka and sylheti people in UK.

no man its not dhaka, its sylhetis versus bangladesh. sylhetis are like pakistanis, they are conservative and they get their kids to go back to sylhet to get married. kind of like lots of pakistanis do.

Back
Top Bottom