What's new

Bangladeshi Youth

one girl was pretty hot.

they should stop speaking english and be proud of being Bengali.

otherwise they will end up as mental field slaves.

Bangladesh must upgrade its industrial infrastructure immediately

otherwise it will forever be dependent on outsiders

being dependent on outsiders means your women will always be humiliated and men will always be slaves.

we are getting a lot of technology from china and improving.

we are getting a lot of technology from china and improving.

hopefully, bangladesh will be the next great market for Chinese desalination, solar power and nuclear technology.

in the future, bangladesh can also become a great center of manufacturing just like China.

i truly hope that Bangladesh will be able to gain water independence and power independence.

however, the only way to do that is strongly limit Bangladesh's population, which happily, is happening. Bangladesh is too small and cannot support too many people with its current resources

hopefully, bangladesh will be the next great market for Chinese desalination, solar power and nuclear technology.

in the future, bangladesh can also become a great center of manufacturing just like China.

i truly hope that Bangladesh will be able to gain water independence and power independence.

however, the only way to do that is strongly limit Bangladesh's population, which happily, is happening. Bangladesh is too small and cannot support too many people with its current resources

yes too much population

I've been saying this for ages (2 child policy!). People in BD just can't see the future. Everyone thinks there's some messiah around the corner.

I've been saying this for ages (2 child policy!). People in BD just can't see the future. Everyone thinks there's some messiah around the corner.

i am very interested in Bangladesh, as i think it has major potential.

why is Bangladesh's literacy rate so low?

why cannot Bangladesh take advantage of its strategic port location?

what is holding Bangladesh back?

its fcuker up politicians

The country is basically run by a bunch of loony toon characters.

its fcuker up politicians

as i know, Bangladesh does not have evils like the caste system, gender disparity and has a higher lifespan than india. Bangladesh also has a very large internal market, and textiles per capita are much bigger than China.

if Bangladesh's politicians knew what was good for the country, they must take these steps immediately.

raise taxes to build a giant state owned petrochemical refinery for refining fuel and chemical fiber.
freeze military acquisition for 3 years.
enforce mandatory 5 year schooling to eliminate illiteracy.
attract foreign investment in low tier sectors.
buy capital equipment from China.

the last part is critical. China is probably the only fair producer of capital equipment on this planet, and that is because we were also dependent on outsiders before. They would charge 10x prices to sell to us. China in the last 10 years has become self sufficient in almost all heavy machinery except semiconductor process equipment.

Bangladesh needs to start making deals with Huawei to network the country and buy our processing equipment.

Bangladesh should follow the Chinese model of governance, instead of CPC they can have the BAL as the single party.

Not only politicians. Bangladeshis are holding Bangladesh back. Bangladeshis in general are not very patriotic and care more about their petty personal interests. Until and unless we raise children on a more nutritious diet, the average IQ will remain low.

Since I am a liberatarian capitalist, I am against the cap on births. More populations means more consumers and more cheap labor for me. But I can see where you guys are coming from.

Bangladesh should follow the Chinese model of governance, instead of CPC they can have the BAL as the single party.

BAL tried. Mujib sent himself to heaven. :lol:

There's a difference between BAL and CPC. BAL is basically a family business. CPC, on the other hand, belongs to the Han ethnicity.

Back
Top Bottom