What's new

Bangladeshi topis being lost to China

great idea.as far as i know india is still a closed economy.but no one can keep independent from the econemy globalization today, or else it will be forever a third world country.
although it's hard to imagine that a country ban another to save its low end clothing industry, i believe india can do that, recently 1.2 billion people crying for the planet spyers,so nothing is imposible in this crazy world.

We welcome fair competition from China, so bring it on. As it is, the trade is not even between our countries but you don't see us complaining like Americans are. It is your market you need to open up because an uneven trade will bring resentment and ultimately protectionist policies.

We welcome fair competition from China, so bring it on. As it is, the trade is not even between our countries but you don't see us complaining like Americans are. It is your market you need to open up because an uneven trade will bring resentment and ultimately protectionist policies.
guess: in 2013,China import VS. India GDP,which is bigger?

omg india is one of the top countries to have launched complaints against us @ WTO!

China is open for business more than india. Come if you are able!

omg india is one of the top countries to have launched complaints against us @ WTO!

China is open for business more than india. Come if you are able!

WTO is there for legal disputes and India has lodged complaints on unfair practices. No one is disputing your size of imports or the size of your economy but you guys have to do your best to make it a level playing field with your trading partners.

I have personally seen how American solar panel industry was shut down by your cheap panels from your country. I am not blaming you guys for subsidizing your industry because even US industry has benefited to a tune of 1 billion dollars from govt. assistance. But you guys were more effective in reducing costs with your patronage and bigger subsidies.

The US is going through deep economic meltdown and their politicians are looking for an scapegoat and it happens to be China. My point is that you have to try harder to retain your worthy trading partners before they becoming resentful and start protectionist policies.

cannot blame China for it world is a competitive market

WTO is there for legal disputes and India has lodged complaints on unfair practices. No one is disputing your size of imports or the size of your economy but you guys have to do your best to make it a level playing field with your trading partners.

I have personally seen how American solar panel industry was shut down by your cheap panels from your country. I am not blaming you guys for subsidizing your industry because even US industry has benefited to a tune of 1 billion dollars from govt. assistance. But you guys were more effective in reducing costs with your patronage and bigger subsidies.

The US is going through deep economic meltdown and their politicians are looking for an scapegoat and it happens to be China. My point is that you have to try harder to retain your worthy trading partners before they becoming resentful and start protectionist policies.

1. usa is subsidizing other things like agriculture for years which helps their exports
2. usa is blaming Huawei ZTE and shut down their telecommunication market from us
3. China is more an open market than india
4. we have helped usa a lot in regaining their economic strength

Back
Top Bottom