What's new

Bangladeshi topis being lost to China

great idea.as far as i know india is still a closed economy.but no one can keep independent from the econemy globalization today, or else it will be forever a third world country.
although it's hard to imagine that a country ban another to save its low end clothing industry, i believe india can do that, recently 1.2 billion people crying for the planet spyers,so nothing is imposible in this crazy world.

muga mekhela,Varanasi saree,kanchipuram gold sarees,list goes on....
there exist some charms in hand woven stuff that machination will never achive. good luck with ur dream.

Indians you laughed too early,we can destroy your saree industry whenever we want.
we have complete industrial system and developed transportation. so we buy most the raw materials cheaper than in other countries, our factories have good facilities and workers are hard working though the laborforce isn't cheap any longer.thats why MADE IN CHINA is everywhere.

China tried to enter the 2 wheeler bike industry of India by selling made in china bikes cheaper than India made ones, but what happened was they lost to indian bikes as Customers preferred made in India bikes over Chinese ones.If you think that you can destroy sari industry,what i said above is a reminder.:)

Topic to Bangladeshi topi or chinese ka tha...to Indians ky munh main kyu itna paani aa raha hy
IF-you-know-what-i-mean.png

Aap ke Cheeni master ko poochho jisne Indian saree ka topic nikaala ! Ham par khamokhaam ilzaam na lagaai-ye janaab !

So, Bharatti shedding crocodile tear? Does cunning ****** think that we do not understand their cunning game.

Takes one crocodile to see another crocodile's tear .

A bunch of what?

Now don't insult your own country by talking about begging for food.

As for the Ladakh incident, we all know how it went down.

Indian troops suspend patrols at Chumar - Times Of India

Ha ha ha,this troll never gives up!!This is the third time u have posted that link after i refuted ur baseless claims with much newer links than that older rumor based link from around the time of the incursion.
No compromise was made to end stand off with China: K T Parnaik - Indian Express
Right from mouth of northern command chief.
Backed up by statements from both foreign minister and chinese govt itself.
Indian patrols to move closer to China border - Hindustan Times
Patrols to move closer.

So why can't they do the same as we do? Do they have to use yarn? Or local?

Do the same thing as we do, their salary is way lower, problem solved.

If my competitor is doing better in pricing and quality then there is a problem with my business not theirs and time to think how my company can remain competitive

nothing to be taken for granted in the business world

If the Chinese do a better job delivering better product, of course everybody will flock to them.

Back
Top Bottom